Minority kids are stupid

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.

How much less does she make than a real teacher at a real school?

Was Don Jr talking about your daughter?

Trump Jr. Gets Slammed Online for Mocking 'Loser Teachers' During Speech

Teachers, scientists, the media and our government are all bad but Republicans are good. Got it. LOL

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.
That was one effective strategy. It also worked on bacteria that prefer to thrive in the mouths of some “races” over that of others. It even conned physiology, and medicine into the act. One hell of a strategy indeed.

Charter schools are a mixed bag, but our experience was mostly positive with our sons. The alternative was mind numbingly painful days in public schools as they were forced to hear the teacher go over the SAME material day after day after day. Kudos to your daughter, it must be very satisfying to her to see the kids doing so well.

All kids can learn with the right teachers and environment. Doesn't matter who they are.

Liberals are a minority.

amazing

if this is what cons think then cons are even stupider than liberals.

Liberals are a minority.

That was one effective strategy. It also worked on bacteria that prefer to thrive in the mouths of some “races” over that of others. It even conned physiology, and medicine into the act. One hell of a strategy indeed.
Physiology and medicine?

Liberals are a minority.

Physiology and medicine?
Yes.

How much less does she make than a real teacher at a real school?
A real teacher at a real school?

Cool.
Yes I knew a woman who was a charter school teacher. She couldn't get a real teaching job. She didn't have the credentials. A charter school had no problem hiring her though.

The difference between a charter school and a real school is the parents care at a charter school. That's why they aren't sending them to the really shitty public school that's in their neighborhood.

Charter schools are better than Detroit Public Schools but not better than metro Detroit Public Schools.

And still teachers in Detroit Public Schools make more than charter school teachers.

Republican montra is a shitty job is better than no job at all. Doesn't matter that they can barely pay their bills and they aren't saving anything towards retirement. Retirement? What's that, says most Americans.

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Much appreciated.

I can tell you that my primary skills in kindergarten were farting and eating mud.
My culinary kindergarten favorite was that white paste we seemed to use almost every day.
It even smelled good. It was made from flour. lol
It’s one of two smells from my youth I can still recall vividly in my mind today.

The other is the smell of the grass and dirt of my HS football practice field on a brutally hot humid Labor Day when coach wasn’t pleased with the team’s effort, so at the end after running more gassers than normal he topped it off with a long session of up-downs. It’s the most exhaustive experience I’ve ever had and every time my chin neared the ground I smelled grass, dirt, sweat, and whatever unlike anything I had ever smelled before or after again in 4 years of practicing on that field.

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.
so 20 percent of the white kids are able to learn in spite of being housed with gang bangers. Cool.

All kids can learn with the right teachers and environment. Doesn't matter who they are.
Yea but the biggest problem in the Detroit Public schools are the parents.

The teachers there all have college degrees
The students come in as blank slates ready to learn.
It's the parents who suck.

This is true even in nice communities. Teachers know which kids are trying and which aren't. They ignore the ones who aren't trying and barely pass them and they give the good students all their attention. The problem is in Detroit too many of the kids have bad parents.

And I'm not picking on blacks. This is true in all poor neighborhoods. The parents aren't worth a shit. Usually there's only 1 parent in the home and the ones with two parents have to uneducated parents in the home who also didn't take school seriously.

Forum List

Back