Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

So you think calling me a Fag and having Creepy Fantasies about me on this Thread is going to Distract from your Original Creepiness on this Thread?... :lmao:

:)

peace..

fantasies? who doesn't know you are gay mal? I've known you across two boards and that meme still carried over.

^See Plasma calling me a Fag G.T...

Notice how I am not getting all "kick his ass in Real Life" like you do?... :lol:

Take not. :thup:

peace...

I'll take not.

If he did get like that, you'd cower to a mod and be a little bitch about it.

To you, how the internets work:

"say anything to anyone and get away scott free 'cuz I'm a pussy in real life."

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

Wait a minute. Notwithstanding the method by which these two "connected", we have a problem here.
Adult......Child..Yes the 17 year old is NOT an adult.
The age of consent issue has yet to be established when it applies to homosexual behavior.
If the kid says "it was not consensual" the adult is in BIG trouble.
If the state considers the age of consent to be over 17, it is pedophilia.
I would imagine there is the specter of engaging in sex in a public restroom which is illegal just about everywhere.
So at the end of the day, this guy is in deep kimchee.

fantasies? who doesn't know you are gay mal? I've known you across two boards and that meme still carried over.

Notice how I am not getting all "kick his ass in Real Life" like you do?... :lol:

peace...

I'll take not.

^There he goes again... :lol:

Dude, for your own Sanity... Walk away from Messageboards. :thup:

peace...

peace...

I'll take not.

peace...
nah you are a pussy. Seen you run to the mods quite a bit...then you get banned for awhile.

peace...

I'll take not.

peace...

I'd retort the same, but what good would it do?

You're a cornball, of the highest order. Just because you found a friend or 2 in a corner of the internetz meant for ribbing people, doesn't erase the years of self obsessed narcissist douche that you've been. And when you pos rep me after a while of not being a douche, I'm not going to play patty cake with you and pretend you're not a douche.

You're a scrub, bro. Get over it. I could quit this conversation, come back in three weeks, and you'll have made 4 threads and 116 posts about me. You need a MIRROR.

I'll take not.

peace...

You're a cornball, of the highest order. Just because you found a friend or 2 in a corner of the internetz meant for ribbing people, doesn't erase the years of self obsessed narcissist douche that you've been. And when you pos rep me after a while of not being a douche, I'm not going to play patty cake with you and pretend you're not a douche.

You're a scrub, bro. Get over it. I could quit this conversation, come back in three weeks, and you'll have made 4 threads and 116 posts about me. You need a MIRROR.

You haven't quit this Conversation since you got here Asshat... :thup:

Tell me again how fucking tough you are in Real Life?... :rofl:

Or how about the time you Threatened to go after People for Real?...

That was some FINE Backpeddling on your not taking the Internets Seriously after that Episode.

peace...

I'll take not.

peace...
nah you are a pussy. Seen you run to the mods quite a bit...then you get banned for awhile.

Incorrect... But you're Creepy too so...

And that was Directed @ G.T. PnB. :thup:

peace...

peace...

That was some FINE Backpeddling on your not taking the Internets Seriously after that Episode.

peace...

you're a fraud, bottom line. tha malcontent, getting banned since al gore invented the internets, hasn't grown up since.

peace...

you're a fraud, bottom line. tha malcontent, getting banned since al gore invented the internets, hasn't grown up since.

^Can't help himself... :lmao:

peace...

^Taking the Internets WAY too Seriously again... :lol:

Next time just see that I don't Think you're a Creep like Plasma and take it as a Compliment instead of daving about me swipin' at you for your Obvious Insecuritiues in the Flame.

Good Lawd Kid.

peace...

I don't care if you do or don't think I have insecurities. That's of no consequence to me.

What I think you're a douche for, is thinking I do have these insecurities, and proceeding to be an absolute scumbag about the percieved insecurities and attempting to dig and dig and dig like an obsessive jerkoff. This is what I'd call, for all intents and purposes, a "bad person." And, that is what you do. So.....

:rofl:

Yoar doing it again... Seriously you should just never go in the Flame again.

It's Obviously WAY too Rough for you in there to have someone you've never met before call you a Pretty Lesbian.

Ironically a VERY FUGLY Lesbian followed you and I in here.

Hi Bodecea!

peace...

Yer awesomeness is so awesome I followed you here by being in the thread a day...scratch that....2 days before you, Miss Mal.

You is THAT awesome!

Last edited:
Got two things from this thread....

1) NYcabinqueer is still a dirtbag.....

2) I'm now more petrified than ever of running into GT in real life.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I actually skipped most of the thread. I heard GT's kooch was bleeding like a stuck pig all over this thread so I came to check it out for myself.

It is funny though that some people are so partisan they'll defend this sort of sordid, not at all legal behavior... from an elected public servant no less.

I actually skipped most of the thread. I heard GT's kooch was bleeding like a stuck pig all over this thread so I came to check it out for myself.

It is funny though that some people are so partisan they'll defend this sort of sordid, not at all legal behavior... from an elected public servant no less.

lol you "heard"

you flame zone kids deserve the monikker.

Forum List

Back