Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

That wouldn't change the taste of boot polish in your mouth now, would it?

But it's interesting to see how much I intimidate you.

^Now she's gettin' all tough like G.T. for REAL and shit... :lol:

Maybe G.T. and Bodey are gonna hook up... :dunno:

After all G.T. could pass for a Pretty Lesbian. :thup:

:)

peace...

Interesting. :eusa_eh: Obviously a hot topic with you.

Did you give that some Thought before Posting that Farva?... :lol:

peace...

None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.
You must have been really pissed at Sen. Craig for soliciting in a public toilet.

Last edited:
None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.
You must have been really pissed at Sen. Craig for soliciting in a public toilet.

Was Craig soliciting a Minor?...

I missed where you Denounced the DemocRAT in the OP...

Were you too busy Deflecting for him? :dunno:

You bet you were. :thup:

peace...

What you percieve as issues I percieve as talking shit to internet trolls same as I would in real life, as they reciprocate nowhere close to the level of respect they'd give me face to face. Those are just facts, sir.

A Reminder of the Sand that went up G.T.'s Giant Vagina and set this whole Tantrum of his off... :rofl:

You are WAY too Easy Kid. :thup:

Did you really Need to Dedicate that much Bandwidth because I said that?... :dunno:

peace...

You respond, comment and make threads over and over and call others engulfed? Get a life, bro.

^Mad Faggotry bro!... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back