Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

uh huh because all 18 year olds are like this. I know plenty of full grown adults that have these same issues. fail..

The problem is that you are viewing the matter as a static metric, not to mention seemingly biased with the notion that all people are going to view sex with the same lens as you. As a man in his 30s any 18 year old girl is going to be immature for me. Also, I have no interest in simply having sex at every opportunity just because a woman is attractive. And even if I did want to do so, as people age and mature, so too does what they find physically attractive in a person. When I was 18 years old, 18 year old girls were the height of physical attractiveness. Now, if I had to identify a period in time when I feel women hit their peak of beauty, I'd say it's between 35-45 years old.

I rule my loins, they do not rule me. So I can definitively say that, yes I, personally, would decline sex with an 18 year old girl.

and i simply don't believe you would turn it down. You put up a good front, but nah you would cave. Regardless of what you think is peek beauty. That is irrelevant.

uh huh because all 18 year olds are like this. I know plenty of full grown adults that have these same issues. fail..

Bullshit. There's a whole world of PARENTS who would look at an 18-year old and see the vulnerabilities of their own children. Any father of a teenaged girl who would fuck her similarly aged friend is nothing but a morally bankrupt piece of shit.

nah.....Your lying. No guy would pass up having sex with a hot 18 year old if they knew they could get away with it. ( well not no guy, because there is always a few who won't. But the overall majority would. )

Hell i bet you eye fuck some everyday of your life.

Not everybody is a conscienceless pig.

and i simply don't believe you would turn it down. You put up a good front, but nah you would cave. Regardless of what you think is peek beauty. That is irrelevant.

Upon what do you base such a conclusion? It seems you and I are quite different on this. A woman offers to have sex with you and you ask, "why not?" to make a decision. A woman offers to have sex with me and I ask "why?" to decide if she's worthy of my body.

Bullshit. There's a whole world of PARENTS who would look at an 18-year old and see the vulnerabilities of their own children. Any father of a teenaged girl who would fuck her similarly aged friend is nothing but a morally bankrupt piece of shit.

nah.....Your lying. No guy would pass up having sex with a hot 18 year old if they knew they could get away with it. ( well not no guy, because there is always a few who won't. But the overall majority would. )

Not everybody is a conscienceless pig.

oh good you are a retard. Try reading what i wrote.

Upon what do you base such a conclusion? It seems you and I are quite different on this. A woman offers to have sex with you and you ask, "why not?" to make a decision. A woman offers to have sex with me and I ask "why?" to decide if she's worthy of my body.

ew. worthy of your body?
that's just pure ego there.

A woman wants to have sex me, naturally i'd like to know why, but i won't rule it out because she is 18.

The thought of having sex with a teenage girl is creepy to me. 18 or 19 while they may be cute I still perceive them as kids. Just like my girls.

Anyone over 30 with kids that would is a perv in my mind regardless of the sex of the child

worthy of your body?

No, it's self respect.

A woman wants to have sex me, naturally i'd like to know why

Yet again, we're different. A woman wants to have sex with me, I already know why. There's plenty about me that will be attractive to many women. And before you say it again, that's not ego either. It's self respect.

Last edited:
worthy of your body?

No, it's self respect.

A woman wants to have sex me, naturally i'd like to know why

Yet again, we're different. A woman wants to have sex with me, I already know why. There's plenty about me that will be attractive to many women. And before you say it again, that's not ego either. It's self respect.

okie dokie....

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

Nice line but you're full of crap.

1) It's a minor

2) If it were not a minor, while we would not consider it a crime, we absolutely would support the right of people to make up their mind about it.

The problem is you have zero concept of what an individual is or what being an individual entails. Which is why all you have are stupid talking point lines like this that are complete bull.

When you can Reproduce it, it should start looking a little Less Appealing...

At least one would Hope so.

How old are you?... I hear you are 3x that age...

Insecure much? :lol:

:)

peace...

Last edited:

How old are you?... I hear 3x that age...

peace...

well this is a story right up your alley since you like men.

i DUNNO pLASMA.

I'm only 31 and I wouldn't go anywhere the fuck near any girls under probably 22-23. Maturity issues alone, then societal issues. Ewwey.

i DUNNO pLASMA.

I'm only 31 and I wouldn't go anywhere the fuck near any girls under probably 22-23. Maturity issues alone, then societal issues. Ewwey.

18-year-olds seem like Junior Highers at best... It really should be a repellent in person.

Playboy Maturing them up etc. is one thing but in person.

5 minutes after talking to an 18 year old the last thing you should be thinking is that you'd tap it.

peace...

How old are you?... I hear 3x that age...

peace...

well this is a story right up your alley since you like men.

So you are 3x that age...

Wow.

peace...

Forum List

Back