Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

• Banned
None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

That's what you come in here and say? Ugh swing and a miss.

As long as this was legal I don't care. If it wasn't then he should step down.

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

Was it legal for Larry Craig to tap someone's toe in a restroom?

I've got news for you, turd: having sex in a public restroom definitely isn't legal.

I've got news for you, turd: having sex in a public restroom definitely isn't legal.

Sigh I don't give a shit if craig liked it in the ass. I care that he blocked gay rights. That was the issue.

Long as the age was legal and the consent was there,I don't give a shit.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal age consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

Last edited:
Its outrage either way. Its a public place ya wanna have sex get a hotel room with a closed door.NO ONE should be subject to seeing your naked ass having sex in public no matter it be man/woman,woman/woman or man/man.

Sigh I don't give a shit if craig liked it in the ass. I care that he blocked gay rights. That was the issue.

Long as the age was legal and the consent was there,I don't give a shit.

Larry Craig was arrested for tapping someone's toe. This guy had anal sex with a teenarger in public restroom. The police didn't even file charges.

Here's the bottom line: You don't give a shit if a Democrat gets caught.

There is no one party that harbors pervs....it's a right and a left thing along with what ever lies in between.

Wrong. Most of the pervs are Democrats.

Shooting from the hip again? :lol:
Why not show us some supporting evidence that backs your slightly one-sided claim?
Anyway, Gauthier should step down. A public rest stop? What an idiot. I wonder if he tapped his foot. He must of waited forever to score, I'd say airport bathrooms (especially ones noted for such activity) are usually much more busy than a highway rest stop. Especially when you're trolling for gay sex in one of Minnesota's more red neck areas.:confused:

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

You would know it by heart, right?

No I don't memorize the legal age of consent for every state like you and your fellow PD's do.
I dont have to worry if the age of who I am fucking is legal.

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal age consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

Or it might be that Minnesota has a disturbingly low age of consent. I think it should be 18. You?

Forum List

Back