Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

Truth? No, there's no truth in anything you say. Your Satan does not exist, your "God" is dead, and your Heaven's a lie. When it comes to knowing the true nature of Divinity, I'm well on top of it.

but can you prove what you just said?.....hey like Dean says......back it up.....by the way Dean himself dances around this when he has been asked to prove the same thing....so i will understand when you cant back it up....:eusa_angel:

Why should I have to prove anything when the person who opened up this line of discussion hasn't been required to do the same for his part? And since when was Dean the standard by which anything intellectual was measured?
because you made a straight out statement that "GOD" and "Satan" do not exist.....so prove it.....if the one who opened this made the same kind of Statement,i missed it.....show it to me and i will indeed ask him to prove it......and as far as Dean being the standard of intellect around here.....when it comes to anyone to his right....he thinks he is....just ask him....he will tell you....he aint shy.....

Truth? No, there's no truth in anything you say. Your Satan does not exist, your "God" is dead, and your Heaven's a lie. When it comes to knowing the true nature of Divinity, I'm well on top of it.

but can you prove what you just said?.....hey like Dean says......back it up.....by the way Dean himself dances around this when he has been asked to prove the same thing....so i will understand when you cant back it up....:eusa_angel:

Ya can't prove a negative. They call it "faith" for a reason.

well the other side cant prove he does exist either so.....its kind of a standoff....

None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

The kid was 17 years old. Does that not mean he was a minor--or is it 16 that makes him a minor.

Pretty young, though. Is that not called Jailbait?

Well MN may not consider it, but most normal people make the cutoff at 18, but hey if the age of consent is 12, it's ok to nail a 12 year old I guess

Most states don't make the cutoff at 18.

GarRh.jpg

All better than the Bible, which has kids far younger than 12 being wed and raped and sexed. It's even the good guys in it doing it. Pretty terrible.

i cant believe that many States have 16 as the age.....

Including Nevada!

Where prostituion is legal!

You can get some mighty young girls out there for the cheap. And no one can throw you in Jail. Like em young--you can buy them young!:tongue:

You don't have sodomy with someone.... you sodomize them. He sodomized the boy, he didn't have sodomy with him.

No, he had CONSENSUAL sex with a young man the state considers of a legal age to consent.

In a public place which is illegal. I hope his constituents do the proper thing and kick him to the curb.

I would like to at least think my senator was more refined and much smarter than a two-bit tramp.

So you are saying a rape victim has to marry her attacker for life??

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And there are lots and lots of such quotes.
Gods law. Maybe you should actually understand what the Bible says before you try tpo use it to defend your stupidity.

So...we are supposed to follow your god's law....or wait...your interpretation of your god's law?

1akfcageofconsent2.jpg

"Nothin to see here. Move along now." The only time something like this gets major media attention is when its a Republican perv committing the felony. If its a Dem, its just another horny guy letting something in his pants bubble over.

So you are saying a rape victim has to marry her attacker for life??

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And there are lots and lots of such quotes.
Gods law. Maybe you should actually understand what the Bible says before you try tpo use it to defend your stupidity.

So...we are supposed to follow your god's law....or wait...your interpretation of your god's law?

California's age of consent is 18. Most Girls are past the slumber party phase by then...Does that bum you out?

Why should I have to prove anything when the person who opened up this line of discussion hasn't been required to do the same for his part? And since when was Dean the standard by which anything intellectual was measured?
Yep, the Truth sure does hurt.

As a parent, I don't really have an "age of consent". So, some old creeper looking to take sexual advantage of one of my kids might find themselves on the safe side of the law, but not on the safe side of ME. :mad:

Any guy who says they wouldnt fuck an 18 year old is a liar.

That's not true. Depends on the reasons he's claiming that would hold him back. Personally, I wouldn't touch an 18 year old chick with a ten foot pole. Immaturity, drama, potential virginity (so a whole other world of potential drama), instant clinginess, comparability to younger family member (younger sister, daughter), etc. There are plenty of reasons to stay away from a girl that young.

uh huh because all 18 year olds are like this. I know plenty of full grown adults that have these same issues. fail..

Any guy who says they wouldnt fuck an 18 year old is a liar.

That's not true. Depends on the reasons he's claiming that would hold him back. Personally, I wouldn't touch an 18 year old chick with a ten foot pole. Immaturity, drama, potential virginity (so a whole other world of potential drama), instant clinginess, comparability to younger family member (younger sister, daughter), etc. There are plenty of reasons to stay away from a girl that young.

uh huh because all 18 year olds are like this. I know plenty of full grown adults that have these same issues. fail..

Bullshit. There's a whole world of PARENTS who would look at an 18-year old and see the vulnerabilities of their own children. Any father of a teenaged girl who would fuck her similarly aged friend is nothing but a morally bankrupt piece of shit.

The problem is that you are viewing the matter as a static metric, not to mention seemingly biased with the notion that all people are going to view sex with the same lens as you. As a man in his 30s any 18 year old girl is going to be immature for me. Also, I have no interest in simply having sex at every opportunity just because a woman is attractive. And even if I did want to do so, as people age and mature, so too does what they find physically attractive in a person. When I was 18 years old, 18 year old girls were the height of physical attractiveness. Now, if I had to identify a period in time when I feel women hit their peak of beauty, I'd say it's between 35-45 years old.

I rule my loins, they do not rule me. So I can definitively say that, yes I, personally, would decline sex with an 18 year old girl.

The diffrence is what's illegal and what's personally creepy.

I think 17 year olds are kids, and I think 18 and 19 year olds are kids too. While I would never vote for someone who thought meeting a 17 year old a a rest area for sex was a good idea, I can also recognize that in that state he was over the age of consent, so the sex was legal.

If he doesn't quietly retire from office, I doubt he will be reelected again.

Bullshit. There's a whole world of PARENTS who would look at an 18-year old and see the vulnerabilities of their own children. Any father of a teenaged girl who would fuck her similarly aged friend is nothing but a morally bankrupt piece of shit.

nah.....Your lying. No guy would pass up having sex with a hot 18 year old if they knew they could get away with it. ( well not no guy, because there is always a few who won't. But the overall majority would. )

Hell i bet you eye fuck some everyday of your life.

Forum List

Back