Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

#10 (permalink) Yesterday, 02:49 PM
bripat9643
Member #29100 Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,321 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by Meister
There is no one party that harbors pervs....it's a right and a left thing along with what ever lies in between.
Wrong. Most of the pervs are Democrats.

Says the guy with a photo of a 5 year old flipping someone the "fuck off" finger.

The perve you are, you probably think that is "cute" eh?

It's OK. He didn't campaign on family values.

Rep. Kerry Gauthier will not seek re-election

ERIK ORTIZ

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A disgraced Minnesota lawmaker who police say had oral sex in a rest stop with a 17-year-old boy admitted Wednesday to the “obvious tragic embarrassment” before ultimately declaring that he will not seek re-election.

Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, who represents the Duluth area in the state Legislature, had released an earlier statement defying Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party leaders by announcing he would stay in the race this fall. But, he had a change of heart, according to the Associated Press.

“I changed my mind,” he said. “Too much. It’s just too much.”
Rep. Kerry Gauthier will not seek re-election - New York Daily News

Apparently he's not campaigning at all.

He's out.

What do you folks want now? Lynching?

Yes, the world revolves around AmericanFirst's depiction of morality.
No, my morality is found in the Bible. The world, unfortunately is fallen and satan has influence, hence gay sex.

So you are saying a rape victim has to marry her attacker for life??

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And there are lots and lots of such quotes.
the OLD Testament was called OLD for a reason Dean......find that in the New Testament....

Its outrage either way. Its a public place ya wanna have sex get a hotel room with a closed door.NO ONE should be subject to seeing your naked ass having sex in public no matter it be man/woman,woman/woman or man/man.

!8 year olds have been having sex at drive in movies(public) for more than 50 years. I might have tapped a pussy or two myself at the local drive in.

Maybe you should run down to your local drive in theater tonighty and start taking notes on who's gettin lucky.

do they still have Drive-ins?.....the only one around here is now a swap meet location....

Truth hurts.

Truth? No, there's no truth in anything you say. Your Satan does not exist, your "God" is dead, and your Heaven's a lie. When it comes to knowing the true nature of Divinity, I'm well on top of it.

but can you prove what you just said?.....hey like Dean says......back it up.....by the way Dean himself dances around this when he has been asked to prove the same thing....so i will understand when you cant back it up....:eusa_angel:

Its outrage either way. Its a public place ya wanna have sex get a hotel room with a closed door.NO ONE should be subject to seeing your naked ass having sex in public no matter it be man/woman,woman/woman or man/man.

!8 year olds have been having sex at drive in movies(public) for more than 50 years. I might have tapped a pussy or two myself at the local drive in.

Maybe you should run down to your local drive in theater tonighty and start taking notes on who's gettin lucky.

do they still have Drive-ins?.....the only one around here is now a swap meet location....

Yes!!! Drive-In Theater

No. It's a public figure involved. Public figures answer to the public for their imprudent actions.

True, I don't live in Minnesota so the man doesn't answer directly to me. But not living in Wisconsin hasn't stopped a lot of people around here from acting like they have a vested interest in what happens in my state.

Public or not the only thing illegal was sex in a bathroom. Had it been a woman you would have said he was dirty and moved on.

You guys are fishing for something that isnt there.

Baloney. It would be just as bad if a 56-year-old man was taking advantage of a 17-year-old girl.

but if she is 18.....then your in like Flint.....:eusa_drool:......

nah but then you are coming off like a prude.

lol -- you're coming off like a sicko.

like i give a shit what you think? there is some massively perverse kinks out there and this is tame.

I am personally not into guys, but if i was 56 and a hot 18 year old wanted to rock my world...well rock on!
Any guy who says they wouldnt fuck an 18 year old is a liar.

The idea that the only issue you have with this is a number is pathetic.

i must concur.....

Truth hurts.

Truth? No, there's no truth in anything you say. Your Satan does not exist, your "God" is dead, and your Heaven's a lie. When it comes to knowing the true nature of Divinity, I'm well on top of it.

but can you prove what you just said?.....hey like Dean says......back it up.....by the way Dean himself dances around this when he has been asked to prove the same thing....so i will understand when you cant back it up....:eusa_angel:

Ya can't prove a negative. They call it "faith" for a reason.

who was underage?

Well MN may not consider it, but most normal people make the cutoff at 18, but hey if the age of consent is 12, it's ok to nail a 12 year old I guess

Most states don't make the cutoff at 18.

GarRh.jpg

All better than the Bible, which has kids far younger than 12 being wed and raped and sexed. It's even the good guys in it doing it. Pretty terrible.

i cant believe that many States have 16 as the age.....

#10 (permalink) Yesterday, 02:49 PM
bripat9643
Member #29100 Join Date: Apr 2011
Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,321 Posts

There is no one party that harbors pervs....it's a right and a left thing along with what ever lies in between.

Says the guy with a photo of a 5 year old flipping someone the "fuck off" finger.

The perve you are, you probably think that is "cute" eh?

Meister did not say this Zeke.......Wrong. Most of the pervs are Democrats. .......

Well MN may not consider it, but most normal people make the cutoff at 18, but hey if the age of consent is 12, it's ok to nail a 12 year old I guess

Most states don't make the cutoff at 18.

GarRh.jpg

All better than the Bible, which has kids far younger than 12 being wed and raped and sexed. It's even the good guys in it doing it. Pretty terrible.

i cant believe that many States have 16 as the age.....

Personally I could care less.

There should be, however, laws regarding age ranges.

Kids shouldn't be prosecuted for "experimenting" with sex..with other kids. But it's pretty creepy when a 56 year old man has sex with a 17 year old kid.

ERIK ORTIZ

A disgraced Minnesota lawmaker who police say had oral sex in a rest stop with a 17-year-old boy admitted Wednesday to the “obvious tragic embarrassment” before ultimately declaring that he will not seek re-election.

Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, who represents the Duluth area in the state Legislature, had released an earlier statement defying Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party leaders by announcing he would stay in the race this fall. But, he had a change of heart, according to the Associated Press.

He's out.

how about a good old fashioned tar and feathering?....

ERIK ORTIZ

He's out.

how about a good old fashioned tar and feathering?....

I'm in..so long as it's room temperature tar and does no permanent damage.

:D

Yes!!! Drive-In Theater

holy shit they still do exist......:lol:

Truth hurts.

Why should I have to prove anything when the person who opened up this line of discussion hasn't been required to do the same for his part? And since when was Dean the standard by which anything intellectual was measured?

Any guy who says they wouldnt fuck an 18 year old is a liar.

That's not true. Depends on the reasons he's claiming that would hold him back. Personally, I wouldn't touch an 18 year old chick with a ten foot pole. Immaturity, drama, potential virginity (so a whole other world of potential drama), instant clinginess, comparability to younger family member (younger sister, daughter), etc. There are plenty of reasons to stay away from a girl that young.

Forum List

Back