Minions, ATTACK!

If I had any minions, that is what I would be ordering them to do. But I don't. That being said, I have some job openings for minions. Anybody interested? But I warn you. The pay is lousy.
And whose minion are you

Nobody's. I am number one. At the top of the heap. With no equals.
Yet you are still stuck in your own introduction thread. You are not worthy to even be a minion. You need to go into USMB and prove yourself.

Butterflies clearly never rate for minions, at least intern(free) minions, those are payed for..

It might be a stupid question, but which would you prefer. To work as a minion for free for somebody with their shit really together or be a paid minion working for somebody who was full of shit.
You have your colon packed with shit?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If I had any minions, that is what I would be ordering them to do. But I don't. That being said, I have some job openings for minions. Anybody interested? But I warn you. The pay is lousy.
And whose minion are you

Yet you are still stuck in your own introduction thread. You are not worthy to even be a minion. You need to go into USMB and prove yourself.

I don't need to prove myself. You need to prove yourself. I just started a thread in the law and justice section called, "Crime and punishment." How about you start out there.

And whose minion are you

I don't need to prove myself. You need to prove yourself. I just started a thread in the law and justice section called, "Crime and punishment." How about you start out there.
Good for you. It’s about time!

And whose minion are you

Looks like a troll thread. I predict the mods will smack it into either the badlands, rubber room or the flame zone.

And whose minion are you

Looks like a troll thread. I predict the mods will smack it into either the badlands, rubber room or the flame zone.
And he bailed the minute I responded to his thread.

Who needs millions when people here can create as many sock puppets as they want?

Minions are unreliable. Sock puppets always know exactly what a poster wants.

Who needs millions when people here can create as many sock puppets as they want?

Minion-Memes194.jpg

And whose minion are you

I am well aware that when somebody speaks the truth, the real trolls who don't like the truth call those who speak it trolls. Which I guess means you aren't going to participate.

You call posting some dumbass sign "responding" to my thread?

If I had millions, I would create a political forum where people could speak the truth without getting banned. In short, one not run by Whity hating, baby penis sucking jews. Or their obedient minions. Then there would be no "socks." Because they wouldn't have been banned to begin with.

If I had millions, I would create a political forum where people could speak the truth without getting banned. In short, one not run by Whity hating, baby penis sucking jews. Or their obedient minions. Then there would be no "socks." Because they wouldn't have been banned to begin with.
Is all you can do is to piss and moan? Here's yer meme fer that.

36_2_16.gif

You call posting some dumbass sign "responding" to my thread?
The other thread

Butterflies clearly never rate for minions, at least intern(free) minions, those are payed for..

It might be a stupid question, but which would you prefer. To work as a minion for free for somebody with their shit really together or be a paid minion working for somebody who was full of shit.
You have your colon packed with shit?

He was in a gay bar and misunderstood the offer to push his stool in....

So you're an anarchist......

Do you think about baby penis sucking a lot? It's never even crossed my mind once during all these 63 years on Earth.

Forum List

Back