Minions, ATTACK!

Monarch

Rookie
Dec 30, 2017
If I had any minions, that is what I would be ordering them to do. But I don't. That being said, I have some job openings for minions. Anybody interested? But I warn you. The pay is lousy.

If I had any minions, that is what I would be ordering them to do. But I don't. That being said, I have some job openings for minions. Anybody interested? But I warn you. The pay is lousy.
Your first post and you want minions? You have to start out as a minion and work your way up.

Top-40-Funniest-Minions-Memes-Funniest.jpg

Welcome....minions are in low supply here....but I can send you some marshmallows?

Well, you may as well meet the unofficial mascot. Maybe you'd like him/it for a minion?

3.jpg

And whose minion are you

If one of the jobs is mercilessly ridiculing stupid people, I do that for free anyway.

You only think you do. That aside, the stupid ridiculing the stupid isn't accomplishing anything. Be my minion and I will show you how to get positive results.

Your first post and you want minions? You have to start out as a minion and work your way up.

I have no peers. So I could never be a minion.

Butterflies clearly never rate for minions, at least intern(free) minions, those are payed for..

It might be a stupid question, but which would you prefer. To work as a minion for free for somebody with their shit really together or be a paid minion working for somebody who was full of shit.

Forum List

Back