Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Davis refused to obey the law, she refused to obey the Constitution and a Federal court administering that law in accordance with the Constitution, and she violated her oath of office – as a consequence she was appropriately and lawfully found to be in contempt, and jailed at her behest; she has only herself to blame.

Davis refused to obey the law, she refused to obey the Constitution and a Federal court administering that law in accordance with the Constitution, and she violated her oath of office – as a consequence she was appropriately and lawfully found to be in contempt, and jailed at her behest; she has only herself to blame.
I hope she enjoyed her First, of many, Suppers...
prison_food_aspx.jpg

They've got special buildings, special tax rates, special privileges, special holidays and still they whine.

The Huckster, preying/praying on innocent people, hiding pedos, victimizing little kids, bilking fools out of their money and telling the he can heal their cancer and diabetes and he has the nerve to talk about what is "criminal"?

As prez, would he uphold the Constitution? Nope.
Says the jerk who supports Obama who has violated the Constitution more times than a hooker has had sex.
Maybe a hooker the first night on the job.

No, it's criminalization.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24
Sober up, then come back and say something that makes sense.
Her Holy Book understands the issue. Why can't you?
You might understand after you sober up.
It appears you will never understand. When presented with a choice, she tried to have it both ways. Had she understood the teachings of Jesus correctly, she would have seen the bars on the wall...

Kim Davis is the Rosa Parks of her day v. Kim Davis is the devil in the flesh. Discuss

No, it's criminalization.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24
Sober up, then come back and say something that makes sense.
Her Holy Book understands the issue. Why can't you?
You might understand after you sober up.
It appears you will never understand. When presented with a choice, she tried to have it both ways. Had she understood the teachings of Jesus correctly, she would have seen the bars on the wall...
Nobody can understand you, fortunately.

Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.
I like Huckabee, he is a likable guy. But he's going too far when he is telling people to break or ignore the law. What kind of president would he be? We already have a president who ignores the laws he doesn't like. We don't need a continuation of that.

I look forward to government officials refusing to issue gun permits and hunting licenses based on personal beliefs.

Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.
I like Huckabee, he is a likable guy. But he's going too far when he is telling people to break or ignore the law. What kind of president would he be? We already have a president who ignores the laws he doesn't like. We don't need a continuation of that.

Huckabee is a fucking lunatic. So that pretty much kills your credibility.

Did you even read my post?

Yeah. After "I like Huckabee" my mind shut down. How could you like a scumbag like that? He fits right in with the Duggar clan.

Yeah. After "I like Huckabee" my mind shut down. How could you like a scumbag like that? He fits right in with the Duggar clan.
You are demonstrating your lack of research. Can't even read a post correctly.

OMG---Can you believe that the GOP actually has 2 candidates running for the GOP nomination. Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz--that are actually PROMOTING Government workers breaking the law, and risk class action lawsuits--where the taxpayers pay the tab.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me after Mike Huckabee declared a war on little girls recently.

But the ignorance of it, is just astounding.

166943_600.jpg

The far left condemns Christianity, so this woman should have claimed she was Muslim and she would have kept her job. After she is a Democrat..

Forum List

Back