Bernie Sanders: Abolish Private Prisons

IronFist

May 26, 2015

Looks like the old communist wants to ban private prisons. Well it doesn't sound like a very bad idea because we really have too many of them and the most prisoners detained there are just junkies or unlucky weed smokers. But he didn't choose a right timing. I'm sure we have a lot of things to spend money on apart from liquidating private prisons and transferring the prisoners to other places.

Sanders must be very astute to realize that this issue is at the top among Americans' concerns.

Looks like the old communist wants to ban private prisons. Well it doesn't sound like a very bad idea because we really have too many of them and the most prisoners detained there are just junkies or unlucky weed smokers. But he didn't choose a right timing. I'm sure we have a lot of things to spend money on apart from liquidating private prisons and transferring the prisoners to other places.

I'm sure your party has lots of things to spend money on such as military equipment and war.

I saw Bernie Sanders get pushed off his podium by a very agressive
black lady, who wanted to talk about BlackLivesMatter.

He has no business running for President when he can't even hang on to a microphone.

That's one thing I agree with him on.

A profit on prisioners?

WTF???????

He's right.

Private Prisons are not different than Private Business: They depend on Customer traffic.

Forum List

Back