Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.

Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.
Any Christian conviction that is unconstitutional needs to outlawed.

Don't like abortion don't work in an abortion clinic.

Romney's grandfather moved to Mexico because polygamy was illegal here. Maybe she should move? What other countries ban gay marriage?

The stupidity of the woman. If you can't do the job on religious grounds then resign and do something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't the useful idiots on the left understand the difference between "criminalization of Christianity" and criminalization in Christianity"? If you can't get an 8th grade education out of the posters how are you going to argue with them?

They ARE trying to criminalize Christianity but this is not an example of it.

They ARE trying to criminalize Christianity but this is not an example of it.
Not criminalize it but put it back on the shelf where it belongs.

I for one think we're too advanced to be fighting holy wars but ya never know.

Don't the useful idiots on the left understand the difference between "criminalization of Christianity" and criminalization in Christianity"? If you can't get an 8th grade education out of the posters how are you going to argue with them?

Please explain it to us. Has Kim Davis committed criminalization in Christianity by refusing to perform her Constitutional duty as a public government official. And, as such, Atheists like me are free to engage in criminalization of Christianity.

I'm going to get an abortion next year cause the popes absoling abortion next year.

They've got special buildings, special tax rates, special privileges, special holidays and still they whine.

The Huckster, preying/praying on innocent people, hiding pedos, victimizing little kids, bilking fools out of their money and telling the he can heal their cancer and diabetes and he has the nerve to talk about what is "criminal"?

As prez, would he uphold the Constitution? Nope.

I'm going to get an abortion next year cause the popes absoling abortion next year.

Does it cost anything - or is that a Catholic freebie?

Does it cost anything - or is that a Catholic freebie?
Look up the word absolve. Sounds like a free pass to me.

bible-piperni.jpg

The Huckabee Taliban aren't running America yet and hopefully never will be.

"Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'"

This is a ridiculous lie, of course – devoid of facts or merit.

And Huckabee proves that many on the right are ignorant of the law, or have nothing but contempt for the law.

Davis' arrest was lawful and justified, having nothing whatsoever to do with her religion.

Davis refused to do her job. Judge said go to jail. It's that simple. Since she has been married four times - she may enjoy prison romance.

No, it's criminalization.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24
I think Republicans really worship money more than God. In fact that's obvious. Think about all the pedophile GOP. Dennis hastert and mark Foley and Larry Craig. They only pretend to be Christians. Not all but a lot are.

They've got special buildings, special tax rates, special privileges, special holidays and still they whine.

The Huckster, preying/praying on innocent people, hiding pedos, victimizing little kids, bilking fools out of their money and telling the he can heal their cancer and diabetes and he has the nerve to talk about what is "criminal"?

You mean like Obama hasn't upheld the COTUS in terms of say enforcing immigration law? STFU

Says the jerk who supports Obama who has violated the Constitution more times than a hooker has had sex.

Forum List

Back