Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

The far left condemns Christianity, so this woman should have claimed she was Muslim and she would have kept her job. After she is a Democrat..
Her job is now sitting in jail, pretending that she knows the Will of God, which she does not. Had she done her job, she'd be a free woman tonight and no one would have heard of her.

I am very pleased that she is alone in her cell tonight crying out for Jesus, who just told her to fuck off...

Last edited:
Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.

How would the left have reacted if this was a Muslim?

Soon after a federal judge put Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in jail on contempt charges for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said that the ruling proves that there is a “criminalization of Christianity” in the U.S.

Huckabee has been one of her biggest supporters, and previously has floated the “criminalization of Christianity” idea out there.

“I think it’s fair to say that Christian convictions are under attack as never before,” Huckabee said in April. “Not just in our lifetime, but ever before in the history of this great nation. We are moving rapidly toward the criminalization of Christianity.”

Is Huckabee really that dumb - or is he simply playing to the rightwing base? I think it's both.
Any Christian conviction that is unconstitutional needs to outlawed.

Don't like abortion don't work in an abortion clinic.

Romney's grandfather moved to Mexico because polygamy was illegal here. Maybe she should move? What other countries ban gay marriage?

I'm pretty sure Iran bans the gay marriage.

Maybe god and the bejeebus will bust her out. Just like in those old westerns. They will ride up to the jail on horses and throw a lasso around the bars in the window and pull the bars out and then she will be free to be a moron.

They should have a video camera on her so we can all watch her crying out loud for her god and jesus. I would pay for view on THAT action.

Davis refused to do her job. Judge said go to jail. It's that simple. Since she has been married four times - she may enjoy prison romance.

There is kind of an argument that if someone isn't doing there job then it's an issue with there employer not some judge who isn't in her command line.

I've seen more hate of this woman from the left than they ever showed for Osama bin laden. What is up with that?

I like Huckabee, he is a likable guy. But he's going too far when he is telling people to break or ignore the law. What kind of president would he be? We already have a president who ignores the laws he doesn't like. We don't need a continuation of that.

He would like Obama...immigration laws not being enforced.

The far left condemns Christianity, so this woman should have claimed she was Muslim and she would have kept her job. After she is a Democrat..
Her job is now sitting in jail, pretending that she knows the Will of God, which she does not. Had she done her job, she'd be a free woman tonight and no one would have heard of her.

I am very pleased that she is alone in her cell tonight crying out for Jesus, who just told her to fuck off...

I'm sure that is a phrase you hear quite often. I know it doesn't come from Jesus but I'm sure you do hear it from someone.

Maybe god and the bejeebus will bust her out. Just like in those old westerns. They will ride up to the jail on horses and throw a lasso around the bars in the window and pull the bars out and then she will be free to be a moron.

They should have a video camera on her so we can all watch her crying out loud for her god and jesus. I would pay for view on THAT action.

I wonder how much the left would hate this woman if she managed to crash two airplanes into some buildings. I don't think they would hate her quite as much.

I wonder how much the left would hate this woman if she managed to crash two airplanes into some buildings. I don't think they would hate her quite as much.

If she did I wouldn't tell Bush. He would invade all the churches. NNNNnaawww!!! Not the churches...George would invade the Synagogues! :lol:

How would the left have reacted if this was a Muslim?

How would that have made a difference?

new-jesus.jpg

Davis refused to do her job. Judge said go to jail. It's that simple. Since she has been married four times - she may enjoy prison romance.

There is kind of an argument that if someone isn't doing there job then it's an issue with there employer not some judge who isn't in her command line.

The legislature was the only authority to remove her, or otherwise deal with the situation, and they weren't in session. She didn't have a direct supervisor with authority to do anything.

This woman has now absurdly taken the position that all they have to do is remove her name from the certificates and she will issue them.

That is irrefutable proof she is out of her mind.

They've got special buildings, special tax rates, special privileges, special holidays and still they whine.

The Huckster, preying/praying on innocent people, hiding pedos, victimizing little kids, bilking fools out of their money and telling the he can heal their cancer and diabetes and he has the nerve to talk about what is "criminal"?

As prez, would he uphold the Constitution? Nope.

Romney's grandfather moved to Mexico because polygamy was illegal here. Maybe she should move? What other countries ban gay marriage?

I'm pretty sure Iran bans the gay marriage.
You want to be like or move to Iran? Thank you.

If I were in your place I'd be damn glad they relocated. You might be part of the 47%.

Jon-Davidson-on-Kim-Davis.jpg

How about it, gun nuts? Today it's homos - tomorrow it's your penis compensator.

Or a Muslim DMV worker who refuses to give females driver's licenses because of their 'faith'?

Last edited:

Actually I think the 'far left' & any thinking true patriotic conservative would condemn those who want to tear down the wall that separates church & state.

Forum List

Back