Middle class Tax Cut?

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Obama got his desire to punish the rich by in creasing their taxes. Wait a minute!
Didn't he say he would reduce taxes on the Middle Class?

Then why did he allow taxes on the Middle Class to increase?

One of these days maybe the Obama Worshipers will learn to judge him not by what he says he will do but by what he actually does.[/B

You will rue the day when you voted to give him a 2nd Term.

The sad fact is that most people have no idea how much they pay in taxes. Like a time-share sales pitch, the government slices and dices so many different taxes and fees from so many different sources that it becomes nearly impossible to see the big picture. If people had to write out a check for their total tax bill, there would be a revolution.

Obama got his desire to punish the rich by in creasing their taxes. Wait a minute!

One of these days maybe the Obama Worshipers will learn to judge him not by what he says he will do but by what he actually does.[/B

Look, the payroll tax was a temporary tax cut. It was never meant to be permanent nor should it have been. I really don't think it should have ever been put in place to begin with, but regardless, letting it expire is not a tax increase. BTW, I voted for him, and my taxes are going up because of them letting the payroll tax cut expire. I don't have a problem with that.

It strikes me as hilarious how you all bitch about the deficit but then bitch if we try to increase revenue, even when it is only by a very small amount. Yes, we should also be making some spending cuts, but the truth is that those like you only want spending cuts to come from programs that benefit the poor and lower income earners. The whole thing is a riot. One of these days, the middle class will wake up.

The sad fact is that most people have no idea how much they pay in taxes. Like a time-share sales pitch, the government slices and dices so many different taxes and fees from so many different sources that it becomes nearly impossible to see the big picture. If people had to write out a check for their total tax bill, there would be a revolution.

We want all that government provides, but we don't want to pay for it.

Look, the payroll tax was a temporary tax cut. It was never meant to be permanent nor should it have been. I really don't think it should have ever been put in place to begin with, but regardless, letting it expire is not a tax increase. BTW, I voted for him, and my taxes are going up because of them letting the payroll tax cut expire. I don't have a problem with that.

It strikes me as hilarious how you all bitch about the deficit but then bitch if we try to increase revenue, even when it is only by a very small amount. Yes, we should also be making some spending cuts, but the truth is that those like you only want spending cuts to come from programs that benefit the poor and lower income earners. The whole thing is a riot. One of these days, the middle class will wake up.[/QUOTE

Well you did not answer why the middle class did not get any tax cuts.
Unlike you, there are people who will be adversely effected by the tax increase. The reduction of their purchasing power certainly will not creat jobs.

Forum List

Back