Average Net Worth Exceeds $1 Million For 50 year olds.

This is why I loved all the strikes this summer. If you take care of old people, today you make more because you have a union. Writers, auto workers.

The UAW just bought themselves 20 years. By then everything will be automated.
why do you hate poor people and want to keep them poor??

doesnt change anything I said,,
in fact it just proves me right and you destructive to american economy,,
Every other country protected their vital industries.

You also said overpaid Americans are why you hire illegals.

So you hire illegals, send your shops to mexico, all to avoid paying Americans a fair wage.

Whats a fair wage? I don’t know. Third base.

Every other country protected their vital industries.

You also said overpaid Americans are why you hire illegals.

So you hire illegals, send your shops to mexico, all to avoid paying Americans a fair wage.

Whats a fair wage? I don’t know. Third base.
I never said that,,

Do you have the stats for 60+?
Remember the really rich who are old drive that number up. The real number is probably $400k. And $200k of that is your home.

So let’s say you get $25k from social security and 5% on the $200k you saved. Let’s just say it adds up to $3000 a month most seniors have Coming in. Thank god for social security. Republicans want to do away with social security. Eat up your $200k. Sell your home and rent an apartment

Remember the really rich who are old drive that number up. The real number is probably $400k. And $200k of that is your home.
That's sorta why I split off the median for a separate discussion.

From 1978 to now ceo pay went up 1322%. Your pay went up 18%. You tell me.

2. if the company has a union, fair is always more than in a non union company.

3. My brother graduated in the 90s. Rose to the top. Made a lot. In that time he gave himself big raises. No union so workers only got modest raises if any.

I think he overpaid himself and underpaid the middle class workers. He’s retiring in April at 55. You have to work till you’re 70

From 1978 to now ceo pay went up 1322%.

Liar.

Another reason no men want to get married. 50% of marriage don’t work out. Imagine having to cut what you saved in your 20s and 30s, give a large chunk to two lawyers, then cut what’s left in half.

People are getting smarter. The old way of having 2.5 kids is gone
50 percent of marriages fail
But the rest give you a relationship that lasts the rest of your life

Not really
A Janitor, ditch digger, farm laborer made enough to provide food and shelter for his family

Now, menial labor needs housing assistance, food stamps and medicaid to supplement his family

But CEOs are doing very well

Not really
A Janitor, ditch digger, farm laborer made enough to provide food and shelter for his family

Now, menial labor needs housing assistance, food stamps and medicaid to supplement his family

But CEOs are doing very well

In a tiny tenement.

Forum List

Back