Michigan Jewish synagogue president Samantha Woll found dead outside Detroit home

What does my religion have to do with AssRash Tlaib being an openly antisemitic piece of shit.

Are you Oriental ( Asian ) or American Indian ?

Northern European ancestors.

Read this ..

Are you Jewish?
That’s irrelevant. Any decent person, regardless of religion, is aghast when an innocent percent is targeted for his or her religion for a torturous death, as were 1400 Jews two weeks ago.

Well here we go.

Gee, I wonder who could have done it. I mean Michigan with such a high population of Muslims that have migrated from these shithole countries and have brought all their bigotry, chauvinism, antisemitism, anti Americanism and backwards ass medieval mentality with them.

Maybe we should ask that piece of shit traitor Rashida Talib, when she's done with her shtick of crying for terrorist animals on TV.

It is common among antisemites to assume anybody who actually defends Jewish people against their hatred must be Jewish, themselves.

I got the same thing a couple of days ago.
They're astounded how come you don't hate Jews like they do. What is wrong with you?! May Allah forgive you!

Forum List

Back