Michigan Jewish synagogue president Samantha Woll found dead outside Detroit home

Vegas odds highly in favor it was a Muslim specifically Palestinian animal that did it.

Was Samantha Woll a leftist, progressive Jew?

If she was...I hope Leftist Jews learn a lesson from this tragedy. :(

I’m sure she was loved. To bad their is an antisemitic community that AssRash is part of who hated her. When too government officials tell you it’s ok to hate a group of people this is what you get, murdering them in their homes.

I have never noticed anything Tlaib has ever said? Speaking out against Israel is not antisemitism.

Rest in peace to the Jewish woman

The amount of double speak and evil from some of the supporters of Israel is there for all to see. They say nothing at all about the six year old Palestinian boy killed by a man who was motivated by pro Israel fanaticism. A 72 year old one man who before that got along greatly with the mother and son, he stabbed. The man was actually shouting, anti Muslim slogans as he stabbed a boy.

nobody knows anything about the details of this case of the Jewish woman who was killed.

The sheer stupidity, and or evil of some supporters of Israel is there for all to see

We don’t even know the background of the Jewish rabbi. She could’ve been critical of Israeli actions, and then may be killed by some Jewish fanatic

Either way, I condemn the attacks on innocence whoever they might be. And that’s a hell of a lot more healthy and clear of a view, compared to some of these folks who stand by Israel and openly despise Muslims.

I have never noticed anything Tlaib has ever said? Speaking out against Israel is not antisemitism.
Ha ha ha. The bitch was cussing at Biden and still blamed Israel for the hospital attack. She a terrorist propagandist America hating antisemitic plant and needs to be investigated and thrown out on her traitor ass.

I’m sure ypu play a mean pinball then.

Do you also find taking about the murder of millions of Jews during the Holocaust has a claiming effect the was AssRash does?

Last edited:
Regardless of who killed this woman, or why, and whether it was a jihadist, this country better be prepared to deal with what we will be seeing in the future more and more. The more Islamists that are allowed in, the more problems with violence we will be seeing.

Regardless of who killed this woman, or why, and whether it was a jihadist, this country better be prepared to deal with what we will be seeing in the future more and more. The more Islamists that are allowed in, the more problems with violence we will be seeing.
This is why Jordan , Egypt Turkey & Cyprus & Lebanon are poo pooing any New Palestinian Refugees

She was very pretty.

She was stabbed in her home.. Hope they arrest her attacker quickly.
4 different news reports say she was stabbed “Outside Her Home “

Forum List

Back