The Left is starting to murder Jews in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the unhinged martian shows off more of his anti-American sentiment. Texas is the home of many Jewish families, families of other faiths, as well as many families of no faith. Oh and oil revenues have always kept us from paying state income taxes.

Yes, Jews are safe in red states. They are not safe in places run by people like you.

Using progs to gain power. Progs who are extreme in views voting for Muslims who are extreme in views is suicide.

Her body was found at 6:30 AM.

The blood trail indicates she was stabbed inside her home earlier.

Who had access to her home at 5:30 or 6 AM?

Her body was found at 6:30 AM.

The blood trail indicates she was stabbed inside her home earlier.

Who had access to her home at 5:30 or 6 AM?
Anyone that could break in.

Locks are for honest people.

That's because your side equates going against the SJW progressive position as hate automatically, and pathetically try to link valid dissent to WP idiots.
I mean, there’s no shortage of hatred in the conservative movement.

Thats not our problem.

I mean, there’s no shortage of hatred in the conservative movement.

Thats not our problem.

This coming from the side that tries to shut down any expression by the other side.

It's funny watching your own tactics used against your own Jew Hate.

The difference between you and me Is I find WP types worthless and a dying breed. You think Anti-fa and BLM are just peachy.

Yes, Jews are safe in red states. They are not safe in places run by people like you.
The Neo-GOP lies aren't worth a shit, never have been. I mean to say, there are lies, then there is the stupid shit Marvin says.........

AUSTIN, Texas — Antisemitism has been on the rise in the U.S. in recent years. Decades after the Holocaust, hostility toward the Jewish community is at an all-time-high. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) released new data from the Audit of Antisemitic Incidents, which puts Texas at fifth in the nation for most recorded antisemitic incidents in 2022.

She was dressed for work. There's no sign of forced entry. It's a horrible, senseless crime.
So? Virtually everything leftists do is horrible and senseless.

And, if she was dressed for work(??), was it from the day before or for that morning?

enquiring minds

This coming from the side that tries to shut down any expression by the other side.

It's funny watching your own tactics used against your own Jew Hate.

The difference between you and me Is I find WP types worthless and a dying breed. You think Anti-fa and BLM are just peachy.
No one is trying to “shut down any expression by the other side”.

You are delusional.

Well...except for the "Jews will not replace us" crowd of course.

1698075059970.jpeg

images

A prominent Detroit synagogue president was found stabbed to death outside of her home on Saturday morning. Michigan authorities are urgently attempting to piece together the facts of the apparent murder, and determine the motive for the tragic killing.

Police found multiple stab wounds on a lifeless body that led to a trail of blood leading to the victim's home – where police believe the crime was committed, Detroit deputies said in an email.

Where is Joe Biden's antisemitic group his started?

Oh, that's right, Trump is no President so any and all antisemitism can be swept under the rug now.

So long as universities around the world are free to sing the praise of Hamas and champion their terrorist acts with impunity, expect more of this, especially with a President and democrat party that refuse to utter a peep of concern about any of this.

The Democrat party is the final solution.

They are just like Nazis. Ae we surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back