Michigan Jewish synagogue president Samantha Woll found dead outside Detroit home

Link is not working.
It works for me, no, no nothing about those stoking antisemitic sentiments.
It's coming from some sources here that I never expected, too.
Yeah, this Isreal thing lets you really know who the bigots are.

Some you may not not have thought of are on the right side, while others aren't.

It works for me, no, no nothing about those stoking antisemitic sentiments.

Yeah, this Isreal thing lets you really know who the bigots are.

Some you may not not have thought of are on the right side, while others aren't.
One of them is claiming the Hamas attack is a false flag by IDF, and is currently promoting the extremist leftist Cynthia McKinney.

This would be expected if he were an extremist leftist, but he is not. It is only their shared hatred of Jews that does the trick.

It's not a hate crime if the perp stole something, at least according to Democrats that's how it works.

Yeah, the reason is the rich antisemitic Arab countries have made major donations in exchange for having influence over the curriculum and pro-Palestinian clubs.

The Arabs are not responsible for what Israel has done the past 75 years. Some introspection would help you.

Rashida Tlaib Under Fire After Detroit Synagogue Leader's Slaying​

The stabbing death of a Detroit synagogue board president on Saturday has ignited a wave of criticism of Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, who has been under mounting scrutiny after blaming Israel for a deadly strike on a Gaza hospital.

Samantha Woll, 40, who led the Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue since 2022, was found stabbed multiple times early Saturday morning outside of her home in Detroit's Lafayette Park neighborhood, according to local media reports.

You're a real moron, Dudley.

Hey, I found a great avatar for you!!!

1697986248990.png

Forum List

Back