Bet you didnt hear about this. Jewish woman stabbed multiple times outside her home. Hmmm, i wonder who could of done that?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Prominent Detroit synagogue president Samantha Woll was found dead outside of her home early Saturday morning, police said.
Police found multiple stab wounds and a trail of blood leading to her home, which is where law enforcement believes the crime was committed, Detroit police said in an email.
Country's first all-Muslim city council is elected in Michigan
"It’s important to remember that although we all happen to be practicing Muslims, we are elected through the processes set forth by the United States, Michigan, Wayne County and Hamtramck,” Jaczkowski said to the Free Press. "We will all take an oath ... to protect the Constitution of the United States, and that includes the concept of separation of church and state."
I know that the AG Merrick Garland is looking into this, and will probably announce that it is Radical White Supremacists(in dark face) who murdered said woman. Also, Rule #1 of the Islamic Faith, is that a lie is allowed as long as it ends up murdering the infidels.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

The lies you make up are so silly. .. :cuckoo:
Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia and had first hand knowledge of the ways of Islam. Sorry that you disagree with me, because not on Muslims are liars. But those that would love to kill me, would lie straight to my face, and then stab me in the back. Sounds like a Democrat voter also.

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia and had first hand knowledge of the ways of Islam. Sorry that you disagree with me, because not on Muslims are liars. But those that would love to kill me, would lie straight to my face, and then stab me in the back. Sounds like a Democrat voter also.
Why do Republicans, who lie about everything, make such claims about Democrats?

You have a democratic governor. Who is also a retard.

Try again.
Our governor is cleaning up a mess made by the Republican governor before her.

Retard trump supporter.

Naw, we got ridda brownback a while back. The only reason we have a Democratic governour is that even Kansas republicans aren't stupid enough to vote for Kris Kobach.
Tell em! Unlike other states, Kansas didn't put a neo nazi in the governors office..

MSN
Country's first all-Muslim city council is elected in Michigan
I know that the AG Merrick Garland is looking into this, and will probably announce that it is Radical White Supremacists(in dark face) who murdered said woman. Also, Rule #1 of the Islamic Faith, is that a lie is allowed as long as it ends up murdering the infidels.

View attachment 846506
Her husband/boyfriend seems the likeliest doer.

And I did hear about it cuz there are a bunch of threads already.

Antisemites like you here at USMB are treating this like the Reichstag Fire.

Forum List

Back