Michelle Obama’s $400 Million ‘Food Desert’ Scam

you kiss your mother with that mouth.
and you would know about what being a bitch is I suppose, just look at this post.:lmao:

No, I don't kiss my mother anymore. She's dead, you ignorant idiot. And I do know about being a bitch. I had to learn because of idiots like you. And now I'm getting really good at it.

you HAD to learn because of people like me...sorry dear, I've seen a lot of your post BEFORE I CAME BACK HERE...you had BITCH down already.
you are dismissed, I have nothing to say to you, you are not worth the time.. :eusa_hand:

:lol::lol::lol: Nice try, Steph. Everybody knows that your first post to any lib on this board is confrontational, nasty, and contains no information of any value. So take the crap you are trying to dish out here and have it for a snack. Stupid broad.

No, I don't kiss my mother anymore. She's dead, you ignorant idiot. And I do know about being a bitch. I had to learn because of idiots like you. And now I'm getting really good at it.

you HAD to learn because of people like me...sorry dear, I've seen a lot of your post BEFORE I CAME BACK HERE...you had BITCH down already.
you are dismissed, I have nothing to say to you, you are not worth the time.. :eusa_hand:

:lol::lol::lol: Nice try, Steph. Everybody knows that your first post to any lib on this board is confrontational, nasty, and contains no information of any value. So take the crap you are trying to dish out here and have it for a snack. Stupid broad.

meow

its called a "shopping cart."

2017733.bin

no, it's called "theft"

those carts belong to the supermarket

and the picture you posted proves that a shopping cart is impractical

no, it proves that the mentally deficient push shopping carts around in the snow.

hmmm.........

No, it proves that the mentally deficient push shopping carts around in the snow.

Like there are no Shelter's either.

Going to a shelter would be the rational thing to do in a snowstorm.

But only a wingnut would expect the mentally ill to act rationally:cuckoo:

Hmm.... Two posts where you call the man in the picture names. Nobody actually said he was homeless, though it was implied. Still you can't be trusted to tell the truth, it's just not in you. You are truly a disservice to any cause you support.

Going to a shelter would be the rational thing to do in a snowstorm.

But only a wingnut would expect the mentally ill to act rationally:cuckoo:

Hmm.... Two posts where you call the man in the picture names. Nobody actually said he was homeless, though it was implied. Still you can't be trusted to tell the truth, it's just not in you. You are truly a disservice to any cause you support.

Wow!!

Not only did you argue with yourself, but now you can't tell the differnce betweem Samson and sangha :lol:

And YOU were the one who implied he was homeless.:lol:

No, it proves that the mentally deficient push shopping carts around in the snow.

Post #137 (quoted above) is the first post that suggested homelessness

Now Intense is all "HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST HE IS HOMELESS!!!":cuckoo:

Your first assumption was based on appearance, and is possibly a 60/40 chance that is is a homeless man. Your claim that Post #137 was the first reference, is a lie. Your assumption that is even effects me in the least, that you suggested or implied he may be homeless is also false. I was just pointing out that he might not be homeless. You prove time and time again that you are one Dishonest Fuck with a really bad attitude.

You friggin' right wingers are so damn cheap!!! Your wallets creak when you try to open them. You all have a million reasons why charity of any kind is a scam. Ever hear of throwing the baby out with the bath water??

Post #137 (quoted above) is the first post that suggested homelessness

Now Intense is all "HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST HE IS HOMELESS!!!":cuckoo:

Your first assumption was based on appearance, and is possibly a 60/40 chance that is is a homeless man. Your claim that Post #137 was the first reference, is a lie. Your assumption that is even effects me in the least, that you suggested or implied he may be homeless is also false. I was just pointing out that he might not be homeless. You prove time and time again that you are one Dishonest Fuck with a really bad attitude.

Wingnut still doesn't realized that he's the one who suggested he was homeless :cuckoo:

The report also acknowledges the need to make local inquiries because they are reporting national averages of distance to the supermarket and census track demographics. Supermarkets have followed the money, normally toward affluent metro neighborhoods and suburbs and therefore, as the report states, there is a market failure that could use some government help. Furthermore, a mile distance for the affluent may be much less of a hurdle than for the poor living in poor neighborhoods. I live in Denver and we clearly have food deserts. If you Google 'supermarket' you will see large areas without a single one. Many, not all, are in the poor neighborhoods and will need some sort of subsidies to get healthy food options installed. As for cost, let’s talk about ONE of the perks of improving healthy food options across the United States. Obesity and health care cost. A 2009 report by the United Health Foundation and American Public Health Association and Partnership for Prevention used conservative measures and estimated we spent over 79 billion in obesity related health care in 2008; and about half of that was publicly financed. With a population of 307 million, and obesity rate of 34%, that means each obese person spends about $756 per year on obesity related health care. So take 34% (the obese percent) of the 0.10% of 307 million people (the author's estimate for the number of poor in food deserts that need closer supermarkets) that gives a little over 100,000 people. Now multiply by $756. This gives $ 79 million is spent per year on obesity related health care by the poor living in food deserts. And I think it would be easy to show the poor who do not have access to a car also do not have access to health insurance, so most of the $79million is also likely to be publicly financed. This number is conservative because other studies have shown the poor have higher obesity rates than the national average. So increasing our healthy food options will not only make healthy food choices easier for everyone, it may help reduce the obesity rate among the poor and the rich alike and reduce the cost per capita on obesity related health expenditures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back