It Figures… Obama Blames the GOP for the Health Care Bill on “60 Minutes” (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I didn't know Romney was running for President. anyone else know this..truly PATHETIC

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, November 7, 2010, 10:03 PM
It figures. Barack Obama blamed the Republicans for the fact that democrats rammed through their unpopular health care bill without a single Republican vote.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAVuVTVw3aY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Barack Obama:

“I made the decision to go ahead and do it. And, it proved as costly politically as we expected. Probably actually a little more costly than we had expected… Partly because I couldn’t get the kind of cooperation from Republicans that I hoped for. We thought that if we shaped a bill that wasn’t that different from previous bills that had introduced by Republicans, including the Republican governor in Massachusetts who’s now running for president, that we would be able to find some common ground there and we just couldn’t.”

Here are a few points regarding his statement:

read the rest and comments.

Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything about Romney running - I don't know that anything has been decided by vote as to who will run. I'd have a hard time voting for Romney just because of his passing a health care law in MA that from all accounts I've heard has put MA into a financial mess.

Obama is always going to blame somebody else for his shortcomings because he cannot accept that he is less than perfect on any count. At his interview (or press conference) right after the Nov. 2 elections, he was blaming the people ... they just didn't understand his message of the health care bill and every other thing he has done. We're not that stupid. We DO understand his message and we don't like it. Pure and simple.

It figures. Barack Obama blamed the Republicans for the fact that democrats rammed through their unpopular health care bill without a single Republican vote.

Barack Obama:

“I made the decision to go ahead and do it. And, it proved as costly politically as we expected. Probably actually a little more costly than we had expected… Partly because I couldn’t get the kind of cooperation from Republicans that I hoped for. We thought that if we shaped a bill that wasn’t that different from previous bills that had introduced by Republicans, including the Republican governor in Massachusetts who’s now running for president, that we would be able to find some common ground there and we just couldn’t.”
.....And, your point is WHAT?????

:eusa_eh:

"The vote came after Senate Democrats defeated more than 40 Republican amendments intended to delay or derail the legislation, including proposals related to insurance coverage of erectile dysfunction drugs for convicted sex offenders, the legality of same-sex marriage in the District of Columbia, and gun rights."

Last edited:
The man just can't seem to stop himself - who is he kidding??? Hmmmmmm - let me guess.

that's their new meme' "It was a series fo EMERGENCY measures" and he thinks the American people are stupid enough to believe that shit. I don't believe a word the moron says quite frankly. Not one word.

I didn't know Romney was running for President. anyone else know this..truly PATHETIC

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, November 7, 2010, 10:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAVuVTVw3aY&feature=player_embedded

Barack Obama:

Here are a few points regarding his statement:

read the rest and comments.

Gateway Pundit

The man has lost ALL credibility. I hear it and I can't believe it! I read it and I can't believe it! I see it and I still can't believe it! Can someone please stop the world - I want to get off.

I haven't heard anything about Romney running - I don't know that anything has been decided by vote as to who will run. I'd have a hard time voting for Romney just because of his passing a health care law in MA that from all accounts I've heard has put MA into a financial mess.

Obama is always going to blame somebody else for his shortcomings because he cannot accept that he is less than perfect on any count. At his interview (or press conference) right after the Nov. 2 elections, he was blaming the people ... they just didn't understand his message of the health care bill and every other thing he has done. We're not that stupid. We DO understand his message and we don't like it. Pure and simple.

I haven't heard Govenor Romney declare either.

brainwashingintheeraofo.png

The fact that Obama is still blaming repugnantcans for his problems is ludicrous when we all know that at that time he didn't need their cooperation. Dimocrats owned the house and senate no repugnantcan needed.

Last edited:
The fact that Obama is still blaming repugnantcans for his problems is ludicrous when we all know that at that time he didn't need their cooperation. Dimocrats owned the house and senate no trepugnantcan needed.

This is exactly correct and Obama was lying to America last night in his 60 Minutes interview. IF Nancy Pelosi was such a good leader for the Democrats, why did Obama end up having to make shady back room deals with fellow Democrats just to get the watered down Healthcare legislation we got? Obama is in a jam now. He will reach out to Republicans now, and the Republicans have already begun biting his hand. NOTHING will get accomplished over the next two years and that is precisely the way the Republicans want it. That way, the economy will remain in the toilet. Unemployment will remain around 9%. The Republicans can still scare everyone with the Healthcare legislation as they did during the mid-terms and Obama will lose re-election in 2012. Unless Sarah Palin is his opponent....

Lying? You should have heard his speach this morning.... you could see his nose growing.

The fact that Obama is still blaming repugnantcans for his problems is ludicrous when we all know that at that time he didn't need their cooperation. Dimocrats owned the house and senate no trepugnantcan needed.

This is exactly correct and Obama was lying to America last night in his 60 Minutes interview. IF Nancy Pelosi was such a good leader for the Democrats, why did Obama end up having to make shady back room deals with fellow Democrats just to get the watered down Healthcare legislation we got? Obama is in a jam now. He will reach out to Republicans now, and the Republicans have already begun biting his hand. NOTHING will get accomplished over the next two years and that is precisely the way the Republicans want it. That way, the economy will remain in the toilet. Unemployment will remain around 9%. The Republicans can still scare everyone with the Healthcare legislation as they did during the mid-terms and Obama will lose re-election in 2012. Unless Sarah Palin is his opponent....

You might find that if government does nothing that the economy will fix itself.

You might find that if government does nothing that the economy will fix itself.

Then again, it might not. Either way, the sitting President will get blamed for it. Bush was fortunate that the economy tanked as he was on his way out. Obama has had to bear the brunt of it.

Then again, it might not. Either way, the sitting President will get blamed for it. Bush was fortunate that the economy tanked as he was on his way out. Obama has had to bear the brunt of it.

Hey that's politics. Obama should know that and stop his incessant whining.

Forum List

Back