Michelle Obama: 'It Is Our Responsibility As a Nation' to Remember the Slaves

The Holocaust was a VERY big deal. So, for how many years is Germany expected to fully support Jews from cradle to grave? Forever? Is there an affirmative action program in Germany for Jews? How about leniency for Jewish criminals? Does Germany at least provide that? Forget Germany for a minute. What is France supposed to do for Jews because they turned Jews over to the Germans for the crime of being Jewish?

The only request coming out of the Holocaust is that it never happen again. Black slavery in America will require revenge forever. As a fact, black slavery existed in Africa and the Middle East for thousands of years. It existed in Europe for hundreds of years before the US was even discovered. Slavery existed in the US for less than 100 years and the nation is expected to prostate themselves before blackness forever more. Why? Because if they tried this shit in any other country they would get slapped upside the head real hard.

Once you realize that the "we wuz slaves" argument exists ONLY in the US no matter who all else held slaves it becomes somewhat clear.

No it wasn't, Instead of blaming Hitler why don't you blame the Jewish Nazis for giving up their own ppl?
The Holocaust only killed a small number of ppl in comparision to slavery. And since you said slavery wasn't a big deal because it was a blink of an eye in history. The Holocaust must be the flap of a hummingbirds wing...an even SMALLER deal than slavery.

Right?

You deliberately deflected as part of your plausible deniability. This is common among liberals which makes you no longer worth my time.

No you said the holocaust was a big deal, I said it wasn't. Because it wasnt

As this thread has once again degenerated to something far beyond the original post, this will be my last reply.

First, thanks to NLT for the link. Redneck Liberals will refuse to read it or, if they do, they will only pick up those parts that fit their bias.

Second, I'm a semi-conservative and I strongly feel that slavery of any kind should be stamped out. I just wonder why leftists don't bray their outrage at current slavery rampant in the third world TODAY?

Third, Lincoln DID NOT free slaves in the South. His proclamation only referred to those states considered to be in the union.

And, what about the slavery going on in this nation TODAY? We have Asians brought here and enslaved to work as "masseuses" and outright prostitutes. Young girls - and boys - are enslaved by drugs and must prostitute themselves in order to maintain their highs. And young white American girls are picked up and taken to Middle East countries - Saudi Arabia being the biggest - and enslaved. What are the liberals doing about this?

Disgusting how they can only see their biased side of the coin.

Maybe the reason lefties are talking about slavery in the past is because that is what the OP is about. Sorry for responding to Americas history of slavery and not talking about Slavery in other places in which the thread is not about at all.

Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to the Africans...otherwise they would still be Africans, living in huts like obabbles brother...

Imagine if they had been paid the same wages as white settlers

They still are not...and whose fault is that?
Sadly, these liberal dupes actually think the monthly re-loading of an EBT card is akin to paying for a hard days work.....A "hard days work" that involves sitting on ones ass all day watching Jerry and Maury, while desperately trying to figure out whom of the fifteen brutha's is the baby's daddy.

And, whose fault is that?.....Ignorant liberal democrats, of course.

As this thread has once again degenerated to something far beyond the original post, this will be my last reply.

First, thanks to NLT for the link. Redneck Liberals will refuse to read it or, if they do, they will only pick up those parts that fit their bias.

Second, I'm a semi-conservative and I strongly feel that slavery of any kind should be stamped out. I just wonder why leftists don't bray their outrage at current slavery rampant in the third world TODAY?

Third, Lincoln DID NOT free slaves in the South. His proclamation only referred to those states considered to be in the union.

And, what about the slavery going on in this nation TODAY? We have Asians brought here and enslaved to work as "masseuses" and outright prostitutes. Young girls - and boys - are enslaved by drugs and must prostitute themselves in order to maintain their highs. And young white American girls are picked up and taken to Middle East countries - Saudi Arabia being the biggest - and enslaved. What are the liberals doing about this?

Disgusting how they can only see their biased side of the coin.
True that!....You can go into any "Garment District," in any metropolitan city in this country, and see the Asian slave trade in all its glory......Yep, sewing T-shirts for pennies during the day, and sucking cock by force, for dollars they never see at night.

And of course, you will NEVER hear anything about it from MO's patient dumping ass.

Forum List

Back