Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years…

The story gives no details as to what she means... I suspect because she gave no details herself.

So I can't really form an opinion on whether what she wants is good or bad.

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste your breath, I don't drink "the Obamas are out to destroy America" kool-aid. I might not agree with many of their policies, but I do think they love America and have good intentions.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. The Obamas are paving us a superhighway.

She literally wants to control what we eat, by controlling what the grocery stores sell.

It's just another step towards government control of consumerism, and government interference in the most basic aspects of our lives. Dictating to us what we will eat, what we may sell, and how much we may sell it for.

Remind you of anything?

Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TDM says something about Laura Bush but condones what Teddy Kennedy did with her silence! lol

what the fuck are you lying about now?

when a car goes into a lake the people inside ( pre seatbelt) hit their heads on things.

do you claim kennedy ssomehow did not hit his head in the crash?

head injuries cause laspes of cognative function.

So you are going to claim a head injured kennedy should have done what a Non injured Laura Bush didnt do?
You are a fucking joke.. I swear . Obama would come to your house and say .. TDM I am a Marxist and want this country to fail .. You would agree with him that it should just because your messiah said so ... You are a mindless person. No real thoughts of your own. You are great at talking points though! :eusa_whistle:

ah the "your a poopy pants" defense rather than dealing with the facts I laid out here.

What would you expect of a person given a brain injury by an accident?

You dont care about those facts do you.

they dont fit your narrative of political bullshit

TDM says something about Laura Bush but condones what Teddy Kennedy did with her silence! lol

what the fuck are you lying about now?

when a car goes into a lake the people inside ( pre seatbelt) hit their heads on things.

do you claim kennedy ssomehow did not hit his head in the crash?

head injuries cause laspes of cognative function.

So you are going to claim a head injured kennedy should have done what a Non injured Laura Bush didnt do?
You are a fucking joke.. I swear . Obama would come to your house and say .. TDM I am a Marxist and want this country to fail .. You would agree with him that it should just because your messiah said so ... You are a mindless person. No real thoughts of your own. You are great at talking points though! :eusa_whistle:

Every time I get a glimpse like this, I am happier than ever that TM is on my ignore list. I cannot imagine having to wade through each and every moronic bout of her verbal vomit.

so do show me where exactly she stated she was going to force grocery stores to change their mechandise.

Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years… - The Ulsterman Report

So, much for being a free country and us chose .. Obama wants us to make the choices for us .. If people want to eat sugar they should allowed. OUR government should not be allowed in our private homes and what we eat period!!

This is who you are.

your the kind of person who would TRASH a first lady for trying to improve the countrys nutritional trends.

Then you attack an injured car accident victim and praise a woman who killed an ex boyfriend with her car and recieved no injuries.

Yet were the bad one for NOT attacking Mrs Bush and your the good guy for attacking a first lady who harmed no one

Ohhhh is that what you think.

The Soviets were very successful in keeping the peasants from growing thier own food.
. The Black Book of Communism claims that Lenin ordered the seizure of the food peasants had grown for their own subsistence and their seed grain in retaliation for this "sabotage," leading to widespread peasant revolts[9]. In 1920, Lenin had ordered increased emphasis on food requisitioning from the peasantry.
Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As successful as the Lenin famine was, it only killed about 5 million. Chairman Mao was even more successful because his induced famine killed up to 26 million people.

What obama promises is more like Mao's solution.

A policy-led disaster

Food production was also affected by the rushed introduction of the People's Communes. Between August and November 1958, almost all the co-operatives were said to have merged into communes. These were large, incorporating an average of 30 co-operatives or 25,000 people, and their hasty creation led to poor organisation and administration. Many peasants distrusted the whole idea (especially as it was not originally clear how they were to be compensated) and killed off pigs or hid other stores.

The drive to establish communes was bound up with the mass campaign of the Great Leap, which fuelled the crisis in a number of ways. The call to make steel through decentralised, small-scale smelting took millions of people from their work in the fields

Years of Famine in China

Just substitute steel in China for Ethanol in the US and you get a glimpse.

Point taken. I was thinking of later years as the regime was failing. The rural dwellers were actually much better off than the urban dwellers when it came to food.
Historically, your information proves that the ruling elites often suppressed the peasantry by taking all they produced. The result was usually no one had anything to eat in subsequent years. Funny thing, though. Although the ruling elite class changes from time-to-time, the peasants are always with us, and always will be. While I may be a peasant now by choice, I am a retired warrior.

Poverty is relative. You are only as poor as someone else is rich. That's why our poor are wildly wealthy in much of the world. To the billionaires, the mere millionaires are poor.

Poverty is often self-defined. I may not have millions in an off-shore account. But I have my health, my family, and enough to pay my bills and feed myself and the other creatures I care for. I have a wonderful place to call home and more than enough to keep me occupied and engaged. I have led a full and successful life so far and look forward to many more years of the same. What a shame that so many of you are so blinded by your own greed and envy that you are completely unable to find happiness in the incredible wealth that exists outside of your bank account and your wallet.
I am wealthy beyond your imagining.

Last edited:
The story gives no details as to what she means... I suspect because she gave no details herself.

So I can't really form an opinion on whether what she wants is good or bad.

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste your breath, I don't drink "the Obamas are out to destroy America" kool-aid. I might not agree with many of their policies, but I do think they love America and have good intentions.

Really? When 2008 was the first time she had ever in her life been 'proud of her country'??

Hate spweing and lies for a woman who has done nothing wrong but not agree with your bat shit poltical ideas

and Bri pat wants to return to the monarchy.

yes the idiot actually said it

Republican faux outrage; the real gift that keeps on giving.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years… - The Ulsterman Report

So, much for being a free country and us chose .. Obama wants us to make the choices for us .. If people want to eat sugar they should allowed. OUR government should not be allowed in our private homes and what we eat period!!

This is who you are.

your the kind of person who would TRASH a first lady for trying to improve the countrys nutritional trends.

Then you attack an injured car accident victim and praise a woman who killed an ex boyfriend with her car and recieved no injuries.

Yet were the bad one for NOT attacking Mrs Bush and your the good guy for attacking a first lady who harmed no one

Do you ever read the things you post TM?
Laura an her girlfriend went to the hospital to be treated for injuries.

Republican faux outrage; the real gift that keeps on giving.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

Ironic, from the party that has hysterics over what people might be thinking in their heads or eating in front of their television sets.

You would be going after the kids if it wouldnt KILL your party outright

:muahaha:
MORON!

And Laura Bush admitted to what she had done when she was, what...16 yrs old?
People make mistakes and she learned from hers.

Michelle is just one BIG mistake....she needs to keep her nose out of our personal lives. Don't you agree?

ah yes the we are for freedom and liberty except for when it comes to abortion.

This is who you are.

Do you ever read the things you post TM?
Laura an her girlfriend went to the hospital to be treated for injuries.

Oh really , what were the injuries?

so do show me where exactly she stated she was going to force grocery stores to change their mechandise.

Did you forget what government regulation is?

Dont worry you can read it after it passes........

So in other words their is no take over and no regs, and no laws, you can still eat the food that has no nutritional value , I don't, but you can.

Forum List

Back