Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years…

The best thing about obama's defeat will be getting this insufferable gargantua out of the public eye and kitchens across the nation.

Another excellent reason to vote this fraud and his hypocritical, buffalo-butt (although she does have buff arms!) battleaxe, shrew out of the White House.

I am more pleased than ever with my choice of retirement professions. Of course, there are already many regulations and other nefarious plots in the works to curtail food production at the level at which I operate. But even the Soviets in their heyday were unable to keep the peasants from growing their own food, so I still have hope.

Well.. technically she said she wants to 'impact the types of food in grocery stores'... not exactly a 'takeover'... but.. it is not something the federal government is charged to do, once again... the expansion of the leviathan is the first thing in their agenda

"We still need to find a way to impact the nature of food in grocery stores, in terms of sugar, fat, and salt.”

Michelle_Obama_Shovels_Food.jpg

Now what did the left do with this information?

What would you people be doing weith this information if it were Mrs Obama?

look into your hearts oh family first fake christains.

Your insides are showing

The first lady works to improve nutrition and you people LIE and fake all kinds of bullshit into that.

Your last first lady killed a man with neglect and it was barely ever mentioned.

If it were Mrs Obama you people would be on it non stop.

we all know it

You would be going after the kids if it wouldnt KILL your party outright

Another excellent reason to vote this fraud and his hypocritical, buffalo-butt (although she does have buff arms!) battleaxe, shrew out of the White House.

I am more pleased than ever with my choice of retirement professions. Of course, there are already many regulations and other nefarious plots in the works to curtail food production at the level at which I operate. But even the Soviets in their heyday were unable to keep the peasants from growing their own food, so I still have hope.

Ohhhh is that what you think.

The Soviets were very successful in keeping the peasants from growing thier own food.
. The Black Book of Communism claims that Lenin ordered the seizure of the food peasants had grown for their own subsistence and their seed grain in retaliation for this "sabotage," leading to widespread peasant revolts[9]. In 1920, Lenin had ordered increased emphasis on food requisitioning from the peasantry.
Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As successful as the Lenin famine was, it only killed about 5 million. Chairman Mao was even more successful because his induced famine killed up to 26 million people.

What obama promises is more like Mao's solution.

A policy-led disaster

Food production was also affected by the rushed introduction of the People's Communes. Between August and November 1958, almost all the co-operatives were said to have merged into communes. These were large, incorporating an average of 30 co-operatives or 25,000 people, and their hasty creation led to poor organisation and administration. Many peasants distrusted the whole idea (especially as it was not originally clear how they were to be compensated) and killed off pigs or hid other stores.

The drive to establish communes was bound up with the mass campaign of the Great Leap, which fuelled the crisis in a number of ways. The call to make steel through decentralised, small-scale smelting took millions of people from their work in the fields

Years of Famine in China

Just substitute steel in China for Ethanol in the US and you get a glimpse.

Forum List

Back