Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years…

The best thing about obama's defeat will be getting this insufferable gargantua out of the public eye and kitchens across the nation.

:DVery True! Her next plan probably would of been something like having a picture of her face pasted on every jar of food or drink on every shelf of a supermarket.

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste your breath, I don't drink "the Obamas are out to destroy America" kool-aid. I might not agree with many of their policies, but I do think they love America and have good intentions.

Really? When 2008 was the first time she had ever in her life been 'proud of her country'??

Don't forget hubby's refusal to wear a flag lapel pin or to render proper respect (hand over heart) during ceremonies. Oh, and her sotto voce comment "all this for a damn flag" comment. That just screams 'love of nation', doesn't it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

This is who you are.

your the kind of person who would TRASH a first lady for trying to improve the countrys nutritional trends.

Then you attack an injured car accident victim and praise a woman who killed an ex boyfriend with her car and recieved no injuries.

Yet were the bad one for NOT attacking Mrs Bush and your the good guy for attacking a first lady who harmed no one

Do you ever read the things you post TM?
Laura an her girlfriend went to the hospital to be treated for injuries.

Oh really , what were the injuries?

Oh bumps and bruises.

Not a head injury like Kennedy had huh?

it was a clear night and there were NO obstructions to veiwing the oncoming car.

Laura had a stop sign and the boy did not.

so do show me where exactly she stated she was going to force grocery stores to change their mechandise.

Yeah I'd like to see that myself. Except they don't care if it's true or not. They only care about what they believe is true. Facts don't matter.

But the real point is the left did not harp on this did they?

If this had been Obama or mrs Obama the right would be on it like hair on a dog

She literally wants to control what we eat, by controlling what the grocery stores sell.

It's just another step towards government control of consumerism, and government interference in the most basic aspects of our lives. Dictating to us what we will eat, what we may sell, and how much we may sell it for.

Remind you of anything?

Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no, it doesnt....fucking retard

This story is just yet another example of what the right sees as fair.

They can trash anything and anyone but if you point out anything theirs do its a murder charge for you.

Your the worst group of Americans since the KKK

so do show me where exactly she stated she was going to force grocery stores to change their mechandise.

Yeah I'd like to see that myself. Except they don't care if it's true or not. They only care about what they believe is true. Facts don't matter.

Is government regulation to tough for you to comprehend?

The article was clear. There isnt any vodoo about it.

Have you paid any attention to how this president has side stepped congress. Guess not, you cant surrender liberty fast enough.....

The best thing about obama's defeat will be getting this insufferable gargantua out of the public eye and kitchens across the nation.

:DVery True! Her next plan probably would of been something like having a picture of her face pasted on every jar of food or drink on every shelf of a supermarket.

I confess, that would definitely put me off my feed.

i can see it now.......

everybody will have to use their social security number to buy food.....
this info will be sent to the State......
the more "non-approved" foods you buy....
the higher your mandated bill for Obamacare....!

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste your breath, I don't drink "the Obamas are out to destroy America" kool-aid. I might not agree with many of their policies, but I do think they love America and have good intentions.

Really? When 2008 was the first time she had ever in her life been 'proud of her country'??

trotting out this bullshit? how desperate

The story gives no details as to what she means... I suspect because she gave no details herself.

So I can't really form an opinion on whether what she wants is good or bad.

:eusa_shhh:Well just like Ubama she is probably waiting till after the election to let the truth out. Like Pelosi once said 'We first need to pass the bill to find out whats in it'.

Is government regulation to tough for you to comprehend?

The article was clear. There isnt any vodoo about it.

Have you paid any attention to how this president has side stepped congress. Guess not, you cant surrender liberty fast enough.....

so you can't prove what you say?

Pelosi was wrong- for you brainwashed dupes/haters, we have to wait until ACA is implemented. Teddycare proves it will be a huge success, ending Americans' greatest worry and biggest handicap in global competition, saving 40k lives a year, AND Medicare/aid...dombazzes. LOL

And again a real news outlet would be nice to what was posted by a blogspere I quess it will happen article

Forum List

Back