Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years…

The first lady works to improve nutrition and you people LIE and fake all kinds of bullshit into that.

Your last first lady killed a man with neglect and it was barely ever mentioned.

If it were Mrs Obama you people would be on it non stop.

we all know it

They don't want anyone telling them to eat healthy. It's obvious. Look how they didn't need any urging to rush to Chick-fil-A.

You on the other hand feel so incompetent and utterly helpless that the more the government forces you and mandates you the better.

There are places already established where others make all the decisions for you if you so hate freedom, liberty and personal responsibility. :eusa_whistle:

The first lady works to improve nutrition and you people LIE and fake all kinds of bullshit into that.

Your last first lady killed a man with neglect and it was barely ever mentioned.

we all know it

They don't want anyone telling them to eat healthy. It's obvious. Look how they didn't need any urging to rush to Chick-fil-A.

You on the other hand feel so incompetent and utterly helpless that the more the government forces you and mandates you the better.

There are places already established where others make all the decisions for you if you so hate freedom, liberty and personal responsibility. :eusa_whistle:

who the fuck are you?

Republican faux outrage; the real gift that keeps on giving.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg
I will :lmao: when their stress sends them into an early grave.

It's already be noted that the kids that eat junk food today will have a shorter life span than the last generation. IF the Right wants that for their own kids....who am I to get in their way.

It's already be noted that the kids that eat junk food today will have a shorter life span than the last generation. IF the Right wants that for their own kids....who am I to get in their way.

It's always for the childen. Standard fare from Big Brother. Same ole same ole. :eusa_whistle:

And it's a historical fact that those who attempt to control individual lives by force tend to create a hell of a lot of pain, suffering, death and destruction along the way. But I'm sure the "help me decide how to live" crowd and the Obama's are going to break that trend.

When government controls food you're in big fucking shit.

I suggest people start planting gardens and stashing livestock in their basements if they want to make it through any more Obama years.

mormons have it right.

they stash a years worth of food and water.

Don't forget the ammo and the booze

Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years… - The Ulsterman Report

So, much for being a free country and us chose .. Obama wants us to make the choices for us .. If people want to eat sugar they should allowed. OUR government should not be allowed in our private homes and what we eat period!!

i saw her behind the deli counter.

i'm pretty sure she shorted me on my mortadella.

bitch

did she sport her 400 dollar sneakers?

and, was she proud of her country?

I suggest people start planting gardens and stashing livestock in their basements if they want to make it through any more Obama years.

mormons have it right.

You should always have the equipment to make a still stashed somewhere.

mormons have it right.

You should always have the equipment to make a still stashed somewhere.

do they teach that in the crack whore rehab programs?

we all know it

What the First Buffalo Butt (but she's got buff arms!) considers healthy is completely different than what I consider healthy. I can do without her bossy, elitist opinion, and I want even less to,do,with her bullshit mandates.

It's always for the childen. Standard fare from Big Brother. Same ole same ole. :eusa_whistle:

You deserve a break today...at McDonalds.

so do show me where exactly she stated she was going to force grocery stores to change their mechandise.

Yeah I'd like to see that myself. Except they don't care if it's true or not. They only care about what they believe is true. Facts don't matter.

Is government regulation to tough for you to comprehend?

The article was clear. There isnt any vodoo about it.

Have you paid any attention to how this president has side stepped congress. Guess not, you cant surrender liberty fast enough.....

Facts matter and you can simply state "I have none" and be over it.

Forum List

Back