Michelle Obama Hopes To Take Over Grocery Stores In Next Four Years…

jesus your a fucking idiot

It's "you're," not "your." You should also have a comma after "jesus," and it should be capitalized. You also have no period at the end of your sentence.

That's four errors in one 5 word sentence.

And It calls us 'idiots'. Well, as long as It doesn't insist on calling us illiterate idiots...

You would be going after the kids if it wouldnt KILL your party outright

:muahaha:
MORON!

And Laura Bush admitted to what she had done when she was, what...16 yrs old?
People make mistakes and she learned from hers.

Michelle is just one BIG mistake....she needs to keep her nose out of our personal lives. Don't you agree?

Well.. technically she said she wants to 'impact the types of food in grocery stores'... not exactly a 'takeover'... but.. it is not something the federal government is charged to do, once again... the expansion of the leviathan is the first thing in their agenda

Every grocery store I have patronized in recent years has some kind of comment or suggestion program. If she wants to impact a grocery store, let her shop there and make her comments like the rest of us do. Otherwise, you're right, this constitutes yet another government abuse perpetrated by an elitist clique who constantly tell us, "Do as we say, not as we do!"

imagine if Mrs Obama had killed her ex boyfriend with a car.

This is the type of liberal hacking that is blind as can be. A 17 year old gets in an ACCIDENT and not by choice. Put yourself in her shoes for a MOMENT. How DARE you act as if it was purposeful; If it had been, I'm sure she'd be in jail. But Haters like yourself gonna hate and say things for their political agenda. Btw...How would you like to live the rest of your life with that on your shoulders? Maybe watch what you say...never know what will happen today or tomorrow.

In contrast, here we have a full grown woman in one of the most powerful positions in the world who CHOOSES an agenda which may effect every person in the country and grocery businesses; several businesses. But no matter what I or others say..you can't see it, because you can't even compare it right.

You are BLIND, BLIND, BLIND.

TDM says something about Laura Bush but condones what Teddy Kennedy did with her silence! lol

Thats it?

Thats the best ya got in an election year?

Four years ago it was Obama wants to take over the banks, auto companies and healthcare. Now the best you got is he wants to take over grocery stores?

Another excellent reason to vote this fraud and his hypocritical, buffalo-butt (although she does have buff arms!) battleaxe, shrew out of the White House.

I am more pleased than ever with my choice of retirement professions. Of course, there are already many regulations and other nefarious plots in the works to curtail food production at the level at which I operate. But even the Soviets in their heyday were unable to keep the peasants from growing their own food, so I still have hope.

Ohhhh is that what you think.

The Soviets were very successful in keeping the peasants from growing thier own food.
. The Black Book of Communism claims that Lenin ordered the seizure of the food peasants had grown for their own subsistence and their seed grain in retaliation for this "sabotage," leading to widespread peasant revolts[9]. In 1920, Lenin had ordered increased emphasis on food requisitioning from the peasantry.
Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As successful as the Lenin famine was, it only killed about 5 million. Chairman Mao was even more successful because his induced famine killed up to 26 million people.

What obama promises is more like Mao's solution.

A policy-led disaster

Food production was also affected by the rushed introduction of the People's Communes. Between August and November 1958, almost all the co-operatives were said to have merged into communes. These were large, incorporating an average of 30 co-operatives or 25,000 people, and their hasty creation led to poor organisation and administration. Many peasants distrusted the whole idea (especially as it was not originally clear how they were to be compensated) and killed off pigs or hid other stores.

The drive to establish communes was bound up with the mass campaign of the Great Leap, which fuelled the crisis in a number of ways. The call to make steel through decentralised, small-scale smelting took millions of people from their work in the fields

Years of Famine in China

Just substitute steel in China for Ethanol in the US and you get a glimpse.

Point taken. I was thinking of later years as the regime was failing. The rural dwellers were actually much better off than the urban dwellers when it came to food.
Historically, your information proves that the ruling elites often suppressed the peasantry by taking all they produced. The result was usually no one had anything to eat in subsequent years. Funny thing, though. Although the ruling elite class changes from time-to-time, the peasants are always with us, and always will be. While I may be a peasant now by choice, I am a retired warrior.

TDM says something about Laura Bush but condones what Teddy Kennedy did with her silence! lol

what the fuck are you lying about now?

when a car goes into a lake the people inside ( pre seatbelt) hit their heads on things.

do you claim kennedy ssomehow did not hit his head in the crash?

head injuries cause laspes of cognative function.

So you are going to claim a head injured kennedy should have done what a Non injured Laura Bush didnt do?

The story gives no details as to what she means... I suspect because she gave no details herself.

So I can't really form an opinion on whether what she wants is good or bad.

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

Have any of you looked at the labels on everything that is in the Grocery Stores?
Almost everything has sugar and salt in it.

The first lady works to improve nutrition and you people LIE and fake all kinds of bullshit into that.

Your last first lady killed a man with neglect and it was barely ever mentioned.

If it were Mrs Obama you people would be on it non stop.

we all know it

You don't even have the grace to keep from mentioning this and comparing the two; how can you assume what the republican party would do and how much grace they would have if Mrs. Obama had the same type of accident?

You just need to give it up.

How often did the left Bash Laura for killing her ex boyfriend?

The young man who died that day was her ex boyfriend

Last edited:
The story gives no details as to what she means... I suspect because she gave no details herself.

So I can't really form an opinion on whether what she wants is good or bad.

C'mon, it's Michelle, helpmate of the great destroyer of free market, freedom, and the Constitution...he who brings 'change' where none is wanted or needed. You honestly believe she has good intentions? While a slim chance exists that her policies might result in some good, her intentions most likely are self-centered and self-aggrandizing.

:rolleyes:

Dont waste your breath, I don't drink "the Obamas are out to destroy America" kool-aid. I might not agree with many of their policies, but I do think they love America and have good intentions.

what the fuck are you lying about now?

when a car goes into a lake the people inside ( pre seatbelt) hit their heads on things.

do you claim kennedy ssomehow did not hit his head in the crash?

head injuries cause laspes of cognative function.

So you are going to claim a head injured kennedy should have done what a Non injured Laura Bush didnt do?
You are a fucking joke.. I swear . Obama would come to your house and say .. TDM I am a Marxist and want this country to fail .. You would agree with him that it should just because your messiah said so ... You are a mindless person. No real thoughts of your own. You are great at talking points though! :eusa_whistle:

Another excellent reason to vote this fraud and his hypocritical, buffalo-butt (although she does have buff arms!) battleaxe, shrew out of the White House.

I am more pleased than ever with my choice of retirement professions. Of course, there are already many regulations and other nefarious plots in the works to curtail food production at the level at which I operate. But even the Soviets in their heyday were unable to keep the peasants from growing their own food, so I still have hope.

Ohhhh is that what you think.

The Soviets were very successful in keeping the peasants from growing thier own food.
. The Black Book of Communism claims that Lenin ordered the seizure of the food peasants had grown for their own subsistence and their seed grain in retaliation for this "sabotage," leading to widespread peasant revolts[9]. In 1920, Lenin had ordered increased emphasis on food requisitioning from the peasantry.
Russian famine of 1921 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As successful as the Lenin famine was, it only killed about 5 million. Chairman Mao was even more successful because his induced famine killed up to 26 million people.

What obama promises is more like Mao's solution.

A policy-led disaster

Food production was also affected by the rushed introduction of the People's Communes. Between August and November 1958, almost all the co-operatives were said to have merged into communes. These were large, incorporating an average of 30 co-operatives or 25,000 people, and their hasty creation led to poor organisation and administration. Many peasants distrusted the whole idea (especially as it was not originally clear how they were to be compensated) and killed off pigs or hid other stores.

The drive to establish communes was bound up with the mass campaign of the Great Leap, which fuelled the crisis in a number of ways. The call to make steel through decentralised, small-scale smelting took millions of people from their work in the fields

Years of Famine in China

Just substitute steel in China for Ethanol in the US and you get a glimpse.

Point taken. I was thinking of later years as the regime was failing. The rural dwellers were actually much better off than the urban dwellers when it came to food.
Historically, your information proves that the ruling elites often suppressed the peasantry by taking all they produced. The result was usually no one had anything to eat in subsequent years. Funny thing, though. Although the ruling elite class changes from time-to-time, the peasants are always with us, and always will be. While I may be a peasant now by choice, I am a retired warrior.

Poverty is relative. You are only as poor as someone else is rich. That's why our poor are wildly wealthy in much of the world. To the billionaires, the mere millionaires are poor.

The first lady works to improve nutrition and you people LIE and fake all kinds of bullshit into that.

Your last first lady killed a man with neglect and it was barely ever mentioned.

If it were Mrs Obama you people would be on it non stop.

we all know it

You don't even have the grace to keep from mentioning this and comparing the two; how can you assume what the republican party would do and how much grace they would have if Mrs. Obama had the same type of accident?

You just need to give it up.

read the OP

Forum List

Back