Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

If you truly believe that Obama was born anywhere on American soil you have rocks in your head. History will eventually tell what a big scam he pulled off on the American public. Until then, his sheep will defend him.

I have a feeling that you may be right. The only problem is that once out of the limelight will there any longer be an interest.

Time always exposes a liar...

No distraction.
Produce it.
Plus read the constitution.
Must be"us born",plus the state if hawaii starting in 1960 was giving foreiign students a BC showing hawaii IF AFTER ONE YEAR OF PAYING TAXES,FOREIGNERS GET - A HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE PLUS THE STATE DIDNT EVEN PRODUCE A COPY WHEN SUPEONAED JUST SAYING THERE WAS OBE THATS BULLSHIT.

Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

She did say it. Why?

Because his dad is from there. It's his ancestral home.

My ancestors are German and French and despite my French great grandmother speaking very little English up to her death several years back and my learning French in HS in order to speak with her, neither she nor anyone else has ever referred to France as MY home country. Makes absolutely NO sense to make such a claim about anyone born and raised in America.
But of course Obama's publisher has made the same "mistake" so perhaps they're just a bunch of racists. :eusa_whistle:

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

birfers are idiots.

Maybe you think he's Satan too.

rofl

His wife made a pretty stunning statement.
Now your only defense is to marginalize those who unlike you, listened.
Kind of reminds me of those Christians or Muslims or Jews who automatically disregard any and all challenges to their faith.

ObamaBooklet.png

Anyone who believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim is an Australian aardvark.

Judas Priest! Any who believe in birferism are pathologically delusional.

Anyone who believes that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim is an Australian aardvark.

Judas Priest! Any who believe in birferism are pathologically delusional.

Keep changing the subject why dontja?

We are talking about the claims that the Obamas made about him being born in Kenya. He was obviously born in the USA, but why did both of them say otherwise?

No, he did not.

Birferism is liar-ism, pure and simple.

Check out the link in my signature line, you will see that yes he did. The discussion isn't about where he was born but where they said he was born. He is true blue American made just not too honest about it.

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

You are correct.

Wiktionary and other dictionaries define “home country” as: The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

home country - Wiktionary
Definition of home country

When someone refers to his home country, he is referring to where he was born, not where his ancestors were born. If Michelle used the term properly, she was stating that Kenya is where Barack was born (and she should know). So there are two possibilities: (1) Michelle admitted that Barack was born in Kenya; or (2) Michelle isn't all that bright.

He was born in Hawaii so she just isn't all that bright it seems. Sorry but 2 Republicans that supported McCain, the Governor and Lt. Governor of Hawaii all stated he was born there.

Here is an article on the Democrat governor of Hawaii promising to produce the birth certificate:

Archived Blog: Hawaii governor hasn't found Obama's birth certificate yet

Disclaimer: Obama is a dyed in the wool American, I am not sure why him and Michelle ever said otherwise.

There is no confusion at all except in the heads of the confused, which is unimportant.

BHO is an American-born politician, period.

If you truly believe that Obama was born anywhere on American soil you have rocks in your head. History will eventually tell what a big scam he pulled off on the American public. Until then, his sheep will defend him.

If a writer pens in an autobiography that he was born in New Jersey but comes to find out that while he was raised in New Jersey but born in New York, that is understandable. How about a writer who pens that he was born in Kenya and years later swears he was born in Hawaii? That is a scam.

And why did obozo's literay agency write (for 16 years) in their brochure that obozo was born in kenya?

That's the real smoking gun.

What "autobiography"? When people have questions are shown your type of stuff, then shown all the evidence, they want to know what the pseudo-birfers are pulling.

You guys are helping Obama win the election with this stupidity rather than concentrating on the economy, which is what will win this for Romney, nothing else.

Forum List

Back