Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

What? You mean she could have been referring to the ancestral home of her husband? She didn't mean that he had actual birthplace, a childhood home and natural citizenship there?

No way!

You fucking libs are always spoiling my fun with that rational thinking hat you do! Fuckin' fucks!

home country means place of birth.

True; my ancestry is German, I have relatives in Germany, and I speak the language, but I never refer to Germany as my " home country"-I was born in America, not Germany, and I am not a German national.

She did say it. Why?

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

You are correct.

Wiktionary and other dictionaries define “home country” as: The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

home country - Wiktionary
Definition of home country

When someone refers to his home country, he is referring to where he was born, not where his ancestors were born. If Michelle used the term properly, she was stating that Kenya is where Barack was born (and she should know). So there are two possibilities: (1) Michelle admitted that Barack was born in Kenya; or (2) Michelle isn't all that bright.

Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

She did say it. Why?

She said it because that is what they put out for 17 years in Obama's bio. For 17 years they allowed the bio to stand that said he was born in Kenya, I guess she just started to believe it. Or maybe she talked to Obama's Kenyan grandmother who told her she was at the birth. Or maybe she saw that statues in Kenya saying the same thing. Me I don't really care, in two months we can take care of business. But lying for 17 years seems to me to be far worse then not caving to the left and giving them all the tax returns they want, which will never be enough.

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

You are correct.

Wiktionary and other dictionaries define “home country” as: The country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

When someone refers to his home country, he is referring to where he was born, not where his ancestors were born. If Michelle used the term properly, she was stating that Kenya is where Barack was born (and she should know). So there are two possibilities: (1) Michelle admitted that Barack was born in Kenya; or (2) Michelle isn't all that bright.

He was born in Hawaii so she just isn't all that bright it seems. Sorry but 2 Republicans that supported McCain, the Governor and Lt. Governor of Hawaii all stated he was born there.

nope

You are correct.

He was born in Hawaii so she just isn't all that bright it seems. Sorry but 2 Republicans that supported McCain, the Governor and Lt. Governor of Hawaii all stated he was born there.

You are right, he was born in Hawaii, they are just not telling the truth. I guess one could say they are the first birthers.

You are correct.

You are right, he was born in Hawaii, they are just not telling the truth. I guess one could say they are the first birthers.

He implies or outright says he is Kenyan when it will benefit him. Need a scholarship? He is Kenyan, sell a book? He is Kenyan. Run for President, he is Hawaiian of course.

Well, we have Michelle, talking about his home country of Kenya and the pamphlet Of Barack's publisher claiming he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia...of course he's an American.... everyone says so except Barack and Michelle.

And the left rolls their eyes and tells us to ignore those facts. Twice, Barack was said to be a Kenyan born guy. First with his publisher and then again when he ran for senate. I guess Michelle is a racist birther for saying something like that. SHE said it and she should explain. And Barack knew about the two publications claiming he was Kenyan, and this went on for years, so he had better explain that. Lying then or now? Either way, he's a liar.

Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

She did say it. Why?

and being Sicilian ( and born in Kings County Hospital, in Brooklyn)and very proud of it as is and was my family, thats not the way we would say it, or describe it, Sicily/Italy is not our home country and I have never ever heard it described that way. :lol:

and why isn't his 'home country' America ( Kansas, about as American as you can get), thats where his mother was born...?

IMPEACH NOW!!!!this is NOT BULLSHIT...WHY ARE EVEN CONSERVATIVES QUESTIONING THIS WHEN THIS USURPER HAS A PHONY SSN AND CANNIT EVEN PRODUCE A VALID BC AND HAWAII REFUSES TO RELEASE IT!!!

This nation has been a victim of a complete scam having him in office...btw moonglow,its against the law to be POTUS NOT BEING A CITIZEN.

Last edited:
543203_425763380783216_100000486747453_1611470_876319504_n.jpg

Forum List

Back