Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

Not a birther smoking gun, but it doesn't help their loyalty issues. "First time in my adult life she is proud of her country!" I think she lied their also. They loathe this country and have NEVER liked it or been proud of it!

Freewill, why do you want an Obama victory?

You are dreaminng. Stop with the fantasy. First of all I believe in the American people and these distractions, such as Mrs. Obama saying he was born in Kenya, are not important. What is important they know about every time they fill their gas tank. Every time uncle Phil tries to find a meaningful job. Every time we look at the debt heaped upon our grandchildren. So no, you trying to say that talking about the Obamas being disingenuous is turning people off is just your wishful thinking and apparently an attempt to not talk about their not telling the truth.

Yep! Saw it right here on the interwebs.

So let's see that BC.

Please share the source.

I'll track it down. In the meantime, it's imperative that you produce Romney's birth certificate. I don't think he's eligible to run. There is strong evidence he was born elsewhere.

No one is asking for Obama's BC will you folks just stop it? The discussion is why the Obamas were and are the first birthers? Did they lie, well they had to have because he was born in the USA not Kenya.

Please share the source.

I'll track it down. In the meantime, it's imperative that you produce Romney's birth certificate. I don't think he's eligible to run. There is strong evidence he was born elsewhere.

No one is asking for Obama's BC will you folks just stop it?

Wait what?!> You must be joking. You're kidding me now, right?

I mean, didn't a leading rightwinger pen a book entitled "Where's the Birth Certificate"? Didn't Donald Trump send an investigative team to Hawaii and find some "very interesting things"? Hasn't Sheriff Joe sent investigators?

The discussion is why the Obamas were and are the first birthers? Did they lie, well they had to have because he was born in the USA not Kenya.

They didn't lie and they are not the first birthers. And unlike Mitt, who I am quite certain was born elsewhere, Obama has shown his birth certificate.

Why is Mitt hiding his birth certificate?

I mean, didn't a leading rightwinger pen a book entitled "Where's the Birth Certificate"? Didn't Donald Trump send an investigative team to Hawaii and find some "very interesting things"? Hasn't Sheriff Joe sent investigators?

The discussion is why the Obamas were and are the first birthers? Did they lie, well they had to have because he was born in the USA not Kenya.

They didn't lie and they are not the first birthers. And unlike Mitt, who I am quite certain was born elsewhere, Obama has shown his birth certificate.

And would Democrats not have done the same were a Republican president plagued with so many "erroneous" statements from said president's wife, publisher, brother, etc?
Starkey stated above that this election should be focused on the economy and I wholeheartedly agree and would add that Obama's performance up to now should be pivotal as well. But even that appears to be asking too much of the current president.

Right, the first birther on the national scene was Hilary's campaign of '08 and prior to that the questions were raised and ignored going back to Obama's '97 run for the Illinois State Senate.

One, the popularity of his personality rating remain hi, so the campaign does not affect that.

Two, the American people are still pissy about the far, far right's machinations.

Third, big league Republicans deny what you are suggesting and calling your type out.

Fourth, either you are an Obama plant, or you are a fool.

Freewill, why do you want an Obama victory?

You are dreaminng. Stop with the fantasy. First of all I believe in the American people and these distractions, such as Mrs. Obama saying he was born in Kenya, are not important. What is important they know about every time they fill their gas tank. Every time uncle Phil tries to find a meaningful job. Every time we look at the debt heaped upon our grandchildren. So no, you trying to say that talking about the Obamas being disingenuous is turning people off is just your wishful thinking and apparently an attempt to not talk about their not telling the truth.

And would Democrats not have done the same were a Republican president plagued with so many "erroneous" statements from said president's wife, publisher, brother, etc?
Starkey stated above that this election should be focused on the economy and I wholeheartedly agree and would add that Obama's performance up to now should be pivotal as well. But even that appears to be asking too much of the current president.

We are not worried about Democrats would "have done the same way" if it were a GOP candidate. It does not matter.

What matters is that your birfer pathology hurts the GOP's chance not helps it.

We are not worried about Democrats would "have done the same way" if it were a GOP candidate. It does not matter.

Keep calling it "my" issue or a "conservative" issue but the fact is if the issue had been raised by conservatives and the fires stoked by conservatives as opposed to Clinton, Michelle Obama, Obama's publisher, Obama's brother, Obama's grandmother, etc, the issue would now be long dead.

Republicans are not running on the issue but the more questions that are raised by those who would be expected to be in Obama's tank, the more people are going to stop for a minute and say, "wtf".

Yesp, as far as WTF is wrong with those wrongheaded crazies.

You are driving people to vote for Obama.

Keep calling it "my" issue or a "conservative" issue but the fact is if the issue had been raised by conservatives and the fires stoked by conservatives as opposed to Clinton, Michelle Obama, Obama's publisher, Obama's brother, Obama's grandmother, etc, the issue would now be long dead.

Republicans are not running on the issue but the more questions that are raised by those who would be expected to be in Obama's tank, the more people are going to stop for a minute and say, "wtf".

Yesp, as far as WTF is wrong with those wrongheaded crazies.

You are driving people to vote for Obama.

Are Dems attacking Mitt Romney over his birth status?

Are Dems attacking Mitt Romney over his birth status?

Did his wife say his home country was Kenya?

What? You mean she could have been referring to the ancestral home of her husband? She didn't mean that he had actual birthplace, a childhood home and natural citizenship there?

No way!

You fucking libs are always spoiling my fun with that rational thinking hat you do! Fuckin' fucks!

home country means place of birth.
Right. When I am here in the US speaking of my place of birth, it is my "home state" to which I refer.

If Obama's "home country" truly is Kenya, that is where he was born.

He took credit once for being "Kenyan born". Why the change?

Jeebus dupes are dumb. It's like saying your home country is England or Germany, where your family came from, especially your parent. Duh. What do you call it? IDIOCY. This should be in the conspiracysection- but of course that's Pub dupe "politics"...

Forum List

Back