Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

The sheeple could have Obama in person live tell them he was born in Kenya and they would still deny he was...they are that stupid.

Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

She did say it. Why?

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

What? You mean she could have been referring to the ancestral home of her husband? She didn't mean that he had actual birthplace, a childhood home and natural citizenship there?

No way!

You fucking libs are always spoiling my fun with that rational thinking hat you do! Fuckin' fucks!

home country means place of birth.

She did say it. Why?

Really? Are you serious? Because she was talking about his heritage. Isn't that flippin' obvious?

Why is it OK for Antonio Ambrossini born in Brooklyn or whomever to say he's Italian but it's proof positive that Obama is a Kenyan when his wife says the same thing?

nope

home country: noun: the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

ethnicity and home country aren't the same. Im German ... my home country aint Germany.

birfers are idiots.

Maybe you think he's Satan too.

rofl

What? You mean she could have been referring to the ancestral home of her husband? She didn't mean that he had actual birthplace, a childhood home and natural citizenship there?

No way!

You fucking libs are always spoiling my fun with that rational thinking hat you do! Fuckin' fucks!

Only if you're a birfer.

Well then, you guys must bring this outrage tithe attention of the national media. We cannot let that usurper have even one more moment in the White House!

No way!

Probably so - to a birther nut. Look up the word "metaphor"...

Michelle Obama spilt beans? | Obama Conspiracy Theories

The sheeple could have Obama in person live tell them he was born in Kenya and they would still deny he was...they are that stupid.

Is there a conspiracy theory you don't believe in?

I'd be more likely to support Ron Paul if so many batshit crazy birfers, twoofers and other assorted nutter conspiracists didn't support him.

Dissent,

Are you one who believes that the President is not an American citizen and eligible to hold the office of President?

Yes. But why bother. He is doing a great job of destroying the country so it can be rebuilt in the fashion it needs to happen or he is at the very least making things worse and hopefully speeding up the process of balkanization.

Strange comment.

Obama is a Kenyan anytime it can work to his advantage.

I'd be more likely to support Ron Paul if so many batshit crazy birfers, twoofers and other assorted nutter conspiracists didn't support him.

Don't believe in the chem trails bs,don't believe in the moon landings were faked bs either. You are a weak individual if you allow other people's thoughts to sway you so easily.

Dissent,

Are you one who believes that the President is not an American citizen and eligible to hold the office of President?

Yes. But why bother. He is doing a great job of destroying the country so it can be rebuilt in the fashion it needs to happen or he is at the very least making things worse and hopefully speeding up the process of balkanization.

Then, you are a dumb fuck. Got it.

Don't believe in the chem trails bs,don't believe in the moon landings were faked bs either. You are a weak individual if you allow other people's thoughts to sway you so easily.

You're weak-minded if you believe lots of conspiracy theories.

I have good reason to believe that Romney was not born in the US. Until I see his birth certificate and some other evidence, I'm going to presume he's foreign born.

The Afro also let slip that AIDS is a fag disease... she blamed its spread on "homophobia".

Although, I'm not sure of how an an "irrational fear" of fucking men up the ass spreads AIDS.

Dissent,

Then, you are a dumb fuck. Got it.

Awww another crybaby....:eusa_boohoo:

You're weak-minded if you believe lots of conspiracy theories.

Lol ok kid. Believe everything the government tells you if you choose,I am a lot more critical of the government and have yet to be proven wrong. You call them conspiracy theories I call the government's version a conspiracy theory...so whatever.

Forum List

Back