Michelle Obama: "His Home Country of Kenya"

obama doesn't have to be born in Kenya to consider it his home country. It's where his heart is.

He was born in Hawaii so she just isn't all that bright it seems. Sorry but 2 Republicans that supported McCain, the Governor and Lt. Governor of Hawaii all stated he was born there.

You are right, he was born in Hawaii, they are just not telling the truth. I guess one could say they are the first birthers.

He implies or outright says he is Kenyan when it will benefit him. Need a scholarship? He is Kenyan, sell a book? He is Kenyan. Run for President, he is Hawaiian of course.

Agreed. Who the hell says their home country of...... Do Irish say my home country of Ireland? Do Polish say my home country of Poland? You get the point.

In this instance she's more honest than the POS himself.

If you truly believe that Obama was born anywhere on American soil you have rocks in your head. History will eventually tell what a big scam he pulled off on the American public. Until then, his sheep will defend him.

If you truly believe that Obama was born anywhere on American soil you have rocks in your head. History will eventually tell what a big scam he pulled off on the American public. Until then, his sheep will defend him.

I have a feeling that you may be right. The only problem is that once out of the limelight will there any longer be an interest.

The only interest history will have is the pathology of birferism that revealed the banal evil of supposedly normal Americans.

Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube

Is this real? If so ...

Why is she lying about his home country? Or doesn't she know? This is a weird thing to say.
Wasn't that where is father was born? I mean I know some people call the "homeland" where their grandparents came from. Hell... You have people not born in Africa, parents not born in Africa, Grandparents not born in Africa, yet they call themselves African-American. Like being black has anything to do with it.

Not hat I give two shits either way. I mean after damn near four years as president this is pretty irreverent now.

I think Jake didn't make it past 1st grade he can't spell very well. :) Course maybe that's why he thinks Obama is a citizen of the U.S.

Waht'eva tre'va, u simply aint cle'va. :lol:

The only interest historians will have is about birfer pathology.

I think Jake didn't make it past 1st grade he can't spell very well. :) Course maybe that's why he thinks Obama is a citizen of the U.S.

Last edited:
Oh No!!!!!!!! It's true! He's fucking Kenyan! She said it right there! Somebody call the police!

So why would one have a problem with Mitt saying that he is American and pointing to Michelles' fact that Obama is a Kenyan?

Sigh. I knew the birfers could not win the election for Romney but I am becoming convinced they wish to lose it for the GOP.

I have a feeling that you may be right. The only problem is that once out of the limelight will there any longer be an interest.

I am not that interested now.

I have good reason to believe that Romney was not born in the US. Until I see his birth certificate and some other evidence, I'm going to presume he's foreign born.

Have you ever seen a Romney bio that said he was born in another country? If so they you should be a little suspicious that he was or is a big fat liar.

IMPEACH NOW!!!!this is NOT BULLSHIT...WHY ARE EVEN CONSERVATIVES QUESTIONING THIS WHEN THIS USURPER HAS A PHONY SSN AND CANNIT EVEN PRODUCE A VALID BC AND HAWAII REFUSES TO RELEASE IT!!!

For one, the reason I don't want Obama to leave office before election isssss.. Biden.

Every time the weirdos talk about American-born Obama being born somewhere else, they create Obama voters.

You guys have got to shut up.

Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube

Is this real? If so ...

Why is she lying about his home country? Or doesn't she know? This is a weird thing to say.

We are not talking about Obama being born anywhere, we are talking about the Obamas talking about him being born in Kenya. They both did it so why are you blaming those who see them for who they are? If you want to call someone a liar call them liars.

Dissent,

Are you one who believes that the President is not an American citizen and eligible to hold the office of President?

Nope, we just wonder why both of them said he was born in Kenya. You don't seem to be interested.

Forum List

Back