Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

Really? Two terms as a Senator, one term in a Cabinet post. It's not nothing, but it's not anything to write home about.

8 years in the White House
6 years in the Senate
4 years as Secretary of State

More experience than any Republican

Right there, you've demonstrated my point. You lump her in with her husband. Fuck you, you sexist piece of shit.

Not all First Ladies are created equal

You can have a First Lady like Melania who was only concerned with how she looks

Then you have First Ladies like Hillary and Michelle Obama who are highly educated and have dealings in the day to day operations of the White House. Hillary had a leadership role in Health Care, dealt one on one with White House Staff and members of Congress.
Michelle Obama met one on one with world leaders.

Both had more knowledge of how the White House works and the challenges a President faces than any Republican

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?
a they don’t have much else

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?

Her chances are 0% if she's not even announced she's running.

She is more incompetent than Diaper Joe.

Her chances are 0% if she's not even announced she's running.
The Democrats don't even play by their own rules. For them, primary elections are not a selection process but merely a test of media attraction. The actual selection of a nominee is made by a small cadre of insiders who instruct their "super delegates" and media acolytes whom to support.

The selected nominee wouldn't even have to announce its candidacy in advance. All that matters is group identity, which requires membership in the Democrats' most reliable and essential voting block.

Last edited:

I'd vote for her

I don't think she's at all popular. Michelle is one of these sullen, angry black women nobody likes. And the unforced errors she makes constantly? Wow. Worse than Hillary. I suppose the GOP is floating this idea hopefully: Trump could win against her if he were running while dead.
Polls put her as one of the most popular people in America...

Massive advantage of having no record to fling mud... What would the right do if they couldn't fling mud and spread fear...

Actually run on polices???? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The Democrats don't even play by their own rules. For them, primary elections are not a selection process but merely a test of media attraction. The actual selection of a nominee is made by a small cadre of insiders who instruct their "super delegates" and media acolytes who to support.

The selected nominee wouldn't even have to announce its candidacy in advance. All that matters is group identity, which requires membership in the Democrats' most reliable and essential voting block.
If it wasn't for jabbering retard democrooks there never would have been a Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Kim Ill Sung...

See where I'm going here....

Forum List

Back