Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?
for the democlowns
So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?
for the democlowns michelle obama is qualified to run for president of the USA. SHE IS BLACK AND A WOMAN

What are her qualifications? Oh wait, she has none.
Well a very qualified lawyer, educated in both Princeton and Harvard... She worked in Legal Aid at the time too..
Worked in the legal profession as a Marketing and IP lawyer.
Had numerous local government positions.
Has spent 8 years in the White House...
Shows empathy and ability to actually lead.
Has far higher rating for honesty than Trump...

Seems a lot more qualified than Trump...

No matter who the democrats put up in 2024, they will lose. Unless they cheat even more than in 2020.
Why can't we have a real dude? Not some reality-based shit kicking billionaire? Or some senile old fart? A person who has actually been a common man?

Well a very qualified lawyer, educated in both Princeton and Harvard... She worked in Legal Aid at the time too..
Worked in the legal profession as a Marketing and IP lawyer.
Had numerous local government positions.
Has spent 8 years in the White House...
Shows empathy and ability to actually lead.
Has far higher rating for honesty than Trump...

Seems a lot more qualified than Trump...
Michelle Obama is more qualified than most Republicans

But she wants no part of politics

Why can't we have a real dude? Not some reality-based shit kicking billionaire? Or some senile old fart? A person who has actually been a common man?
The job requires someone with extraordinary abilities.
My 1st choice would be Elon Musk, a real dude-genius, but he's not eligible.
So we need to avoid retards and idiots like democrats....

The job requires someone with extraordinary abilities.
My 1st choice would be Elon Musk, a real dude-genius, but he's not eligible.
So we need to avoid retards and idiots like democrats....
I'm sick of rich guys. I want a real dude who's actually eaten beans for dinner and served him country in a bigger capacity than career rich guy.

She is the only one I am worried about. Maybe by 2024 things will be so fucked it wont matter who the cult votes for, they will have red pilled enough people that it wouldnt matter.

They should have run her in 2020 if they were going to cheat anyway.

Forum List

Back