Michelle Obama for President? What Polls Say About Her 2024 Chances

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Podcaster Joe Rogan recently suggested that Michelle Obama could be elected president in 2024, adding his voice to long-running speculation about the former first lady's future.

Obama, who is married to former President Barack Obama, has often been talked about as a potential presidential candidate, but she has never publicly expressed an interest in running.

Rogan told listeners of the Joe Rogan Experience on Christmas Eve: "I really believe if Michelle Obama runs, she wins." But there is as yet no indication that she wants to return to the White House. Michelle Obama's chances of becoming president in 2024

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?

No, she's not.

She's female.

She's black.

That's why OP posted this.

Actually, I posted this because Michelle Obama is extremely popular. She's younger than the current choices with one foot in the grave, and she's not a life long politician....These are things that make her attractive to the American public....

Her color, and or gender has nothing to do with it, at least in my calculation....

Now, would I like to see her run? No....If I were going to vote D, I think Tusi Gabbard would be a far better choice...

So, the question is, with the Democrat bench for '24 so light on substantive candidates could a Michelle Obama be tapped to run, and could she win?

My personal feeling is that if she did run it would be awfully hard for Trump to beat her...Another candidate with no track record in politics to criticize, other than statements made during her husbands tenure....But, no policies, no voting record etc....

With people beyond fed up with politicians from both sides would she sway the independents, a group needed to win? I think it's possible...What say you...?
Everything is starting to come out now with Durham and the illegal attempt to unseat a president. Obama spying on his campaign and how he illegally weaponized the government. he whole corrupt thing

True investigations will be happening

Now if you believed a Russia hoax, you'r too dumb to understand a word

Actually, I posted this because Michelle Obama is extremely popular. She's younger than the current choices with one foot in the grave, and she's not a life long politician....These are things that make her attractive to the American public....

Her color, and or gender has nothing to do with it, at least in my calculation....

Now, would I like to see her run? No....If I were going to vote D, I think Tusi Gabbard would be a far better choice...
I don't think she's at all popular. Michelle is one of these sullen, angry black women nobody likes. And the unforced errors she makes constantly? Wow. Worse than Hillary. I suppose the GOP is floating this idea hopefully: Trump could win against her if he were running while dead.

I do not think she wants to run.

I don't think she's at all popular. Michelle is one of these sullen, angry black women nobody likes. And the unforced errors she makes constantly? Wow. Worse than Hillary. I suppose the GOP is floating this idea hopefully: Trump could win against her if he were running while dead.
You hit every point. She will be joined with every other sullen angry black women now infecting the democratic party and compared to Kumquat Harris every appearance.

Fuck Mooch, WE WANT OPRAH!!!!

I wouldn't want her as President, but always thought she handled herself well and can see why she is so popular.
Until she got political. She had the perpetual perplexed look down perfectly as she exalted how her people were downtrodden. And that is not the truth. There has been a sustained effort to help improve the lives of groups of people in our nation.

Oprah got Obama elected. And of course, the peasants lost.
There was some fuckery going on in certain ballot counting districts. As much as I loathe McLame and Romney and acknowledge turn out for those pathetic elitist pieces of shit was low, the idea that a majority of cognizant living voters made that stuttering, incompetent, meat puppet faggot the CEO of the federal government is utter insanity.

Forum List

Back