Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

and now you all ended up with Fani Willis all over your face....hahahaha...that unethtical

When Trump loses in November, if we don’t have the trial before, we will have it then. And when he loses MAGA, I’ll give a shit about the old asshole anymore anyways.

To aidding and abetting false statements in writing....wow...not to being in a criminal enterprise with trump to overthrow the election

She pled guilty to one of the felony charges that was part of the criminal conspiracy led by Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election.

Ms Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She agreed to prosecutors' recommendations that she face five years of probation, pay a fine of $5,000 (£4,108) in restitution and perform 100 hours of community service.​

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

It's really weird how you baby-killers suddenly get religion every time a clergyman says something about Donald Trump.

She pled guilty to one of the felony charges that was part of the criminal conspiracy led by Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election.

Ms Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She agreed to prosecutors' recommendations that she face five years of probation, pay a fine of $5,000 (£4,108) in restitution and perform 100 hours of community service.​
she plead guilty to what I said, she helped Ruby make misrepresntatin to the GA Legislature, about dead people voting, well after the election.

she plead guilty to what I said, she helped Ruby make misrepresntatin to the GA Legislature, about dead people voting, well after the election.
She is convicted in Georgia on a felony that she did as part of Donald Trump’s conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election that he lost in a landslide. in Georgia on a felony that she did as part of Donald Trump’s conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election that he lost in a landslide. that is a fact in its entirety.

She is convicted in Georgia on a felony that she did as part of Donald Trump’s conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election that he lost in a landslide. in Georgia on a felony that she did as part of Donald Trump’s conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election that he lost in a landslide. that is a fact in its entirety.
No she's not. What she didn't have anything to do with overturningthe election, what she did was well after the election, and had to do with testimony before the GA legislature.

I think you understand me just fine,
I understand that you’re an asshole and that you’re deliberately off topic.

Let me drag you (albeit unwillingly) back to posting ON Topic, Fumblin’ Dickweed:

Some pastor had some smack to say about Trump and his efforts to sell some Bibles.

Yeah. It’s a horseshit topic. But you can’t even manage to make a cogent comment about that nonsense.

I understand that you’re an asshole and that you’re deliberately off topic.

Let me drag you (albeit unwillingly) back to posting ON Topic, Fumblin’ Dickweed:

Some pastor had some smack to say about Trump and his efforts to sell some Bibles.

Yeah. It’s a horseshit topic. But you can’t even manage to make a cogent comment about that nonsense.
Good for the pastor.

Huh.

We all care.

No really. A lot.

Because … uhm. Well. Uhm.

Nah. Not a fuck is given.
Got any more gibberish to share over your orange turd having his ass handed back to him by that Pastor, genius?

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

we're happy for you!

Got any more gibberish to share over your orange turd having his ass handed back to him by that Pastor, genius?
In haven’t shared any gibberish. I leave that to you. And you deliver.

By the way, the pastor didn’t hand anything to anybody. He just pontificated as though his words have any value. Lol

Last edited:
When Trump loses in November, if we don’t have the trial before, we will have it then. And when he loses MAGA, I’ll give a shit about the old asshole anymore anyways.
looks like you give a shit now. :dunno:

why do you think anyone actually cares what that schmuck says? Explain?
Trump should be concerned about what God is thinking as he is close to the end.

Forum List

Back