Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Thanks for tacitly confessing you made that shit up.
thumbsup.gif
talking about the specific acts could result in being banned.
Nice try though.
thumbsup.gif

At the end of the day, the diary is real. Own it.

My guess is it was a cry for help by both Hunter and Ashley.

Hunter left his laptop laying around to be found. Ashley left her diary laying around to be found.

They know their father is a pig of a man, who does disgusting and reprehensible things. They cannot go on TV or in the public and say these things, because they know the media and their family would crucify them. But they needed a way to expose dear old dad, without suffering to much blow back from it.

So they just claim they innocently forgot these things and damn it, someone found them and released them to the public.

Hunter "forgot" many laptops over the years, and they never got the public exposure he was hoping for. This last one did, and Hunter really did not get much blowback for it. That's when Ashley got up the courage to leave her diary laying around to be found.

These are just my assumptions. I think both of these people wanted Joe [LASTNAME] Biden to finally be exposed for what he is, and they are fine with the results.
I think you nailed it and it truly frames the people that worship Biden. The Cult

Depending on her age, it doesn't matter if he showered with her as long as it wasn't for sexual purposes.
^^^ describing an appropriate shower at best...

Biden takes "inappropriate showers" with Ashley.

She also states she took showers at night so he wouldn't come in. It's obviously inappropriate.

View attachment 947332

Great, post a link to an image of her diary saying that OR you admit you're a flaming imbecile who's too stupid to know he was duped by internet fake news.

I already know the answer to that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back