Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

double-standard-michelle-obama-political-poster-1298339863.jpg

Clutching at straws, just a tad.... one can eat healthily and allow oneself the occasional junk food fix. I do.

True, but when you are a standard bearer for healthy living you lead by example. No fatty foods at those super bowl party's no ribs at the 4th of July picnic's

She is leading by example. She goes to gobs of events where there's gobs of food . . . and she picks and chooses what to have and balances any high-cal choices with lower-cal eating before and after and also exercises. If she nommed on the high-cal stuff all the time she'd be as big as a house. She's far from that.

What she is practicing is moderation, a word that the the obese in America do not seem to know the meaning of.

Clutching at straws, just a tad.... one can eat healthily and allow oneself the occasional junk food fix. I do.

He knows that he's just trolling, just like all the other complaints of "Michelle is trying to run my LIFE!!"

What are her qualifications in nutrition and fitness?

Do you really think it's governments role to promote what people eat and how they live their lives?
Why don't you 'just say no'? Or is that thought of as a way of the government telling you how to live your life?

What is it with these idiots? To listen to them one might think that the Obama's are sent by a foreign power to subvert every aspect of America! According to these paranoid bitter clingers (yeah. I said it) the Obamas can't take a breath without the result being a catastrophe America could never recover from without the total capitulation to Tea Bagger rule.

I'm fed to the gills with the over politicization of everything. There are no virtues attached to criticizing healthy eating and active lifestyles. There is nothing noble in comparing the First lady of the United States to an ape.

There is evidence that such thinking is born of shallow, feeble, paranoid minds. Why should we grant any credibility to such vile, inept, churlish people?

True, but when you are a standard bearer for healthy living you lead by example. No fatty foods at those super bowl party's no ribs at the 4th of July picnic's

Why can't someone have fatty foods at a Superbowl party and ribs at a July 4 cookout? Healthy living says it's okay to treat yourself on ocassion. I've been the poster child for healthy living over the past several months and I can tell you right now that I'm going to be enjoying some home baked goodies along with some fatty foods this coming Sunday.

Will you allow those that see you as a poster child see you as you eat those goodies?

If a celebrity was part of a "no drinking" campaign, would it be wise for him or her to be photographed having a cocktail...even if it were only one?

She is leading by example. She goes to gobs of events where there's gobs of food . . . and she picks and chooses what to have and balances any high-cal choices with lower-cal eating before and after and also exercises. If she nommed on the high-cal stuff all the time she'd be as big as a house. She's far from that.
What she is practicing is moderation, a word that the the obese in America do not seem to know the meaning of.

Are you her nutritionist? How do you know what the fuck she eats?

He knows that he's just trolling, just like all the other complaints of "Michelle is trying to run my LIFE!!"

What are her qualifications in nutrition and fitness?

Do you really think it's governments role to promote what people eat and how they live their lives?

She doesnt need qualifications just like Nancy Raygun didnt need Drug and Alcohol Qualifications

Youre changing the subject...You expect Michelle to be the first perfect human or at least only eat stuff you dont like in private. Both have shit to do with your criticism of her

Well if you want to be the leader in a government led movement to make America eat healthy, than you should not eat like a fat ass for all America to see.

Why not?

Moderation. Common sense. Not hard.

Seriously, there are plenty of things about Michelle that one could legitimately criticize... this is not one of them. And I really don't have an issue with a First Lady promoting healthy eating and encouraging people to exercise.

This kind of thing makes the right wing look as stupid and petty as the left when they do it. It's pathetic - no matter which side of the political fence you're on. It's just fucking dumb... and I don't do 'dumb'.

So, you're actually quoting your own dumbassed thread as 'evidence'. Seriously?

Well... that's an interesting way to put forward an argument.

Stupid, but interesting.

No dumbass, if you went to the thread you'll see people saying it and defending it. Look how smart you are.

Why can't someone have fatty foods at a Superbowl party and ribs at a July 4 cookout? Healthy living says it's okay to treat yourself on ocassion. I've been the poster child for healthy living over the past several months and I can tell you right now that I'm going to be enjoying some home baked goodies along with some fatty foods this coming Sunday.
You may be the poster child for healthy living but are you the standard bearer for it? She comes across dictating to people what they should eat never explaining that you can from time to time that you can bend the rules. She's the one that everybody watches. The 12 year old 300 lb kids asks hios mother why can't I have that" But mommy why can't I eat that half a rack of ribs the first lady did it."

Last edited:

Well if you want to be the leader in a government led movement to make America eat healthy, than you should not eat like a fat ass for all America to see.

Why not?

Seriously, there are plenty of things about Michelle that one could legitimately criticize... this is not one of them. And I really don't have an issue with a First Lady promoting healthy eating and encouraging people to exercise.

This kind of thing makes the right wing look as stupid and petty as the left when they do it. It's pathetic - no matter which side of the political fence you're on. It's just fucking dumb... and I don't do 'dumb'.

"Do as I say, not as I do" will always receive criticism...as it should.

No one says she cant eat what she wants and when she wants to. But it would be wise, in an effort to ensure the integrity of what she preaches, that she not allow herself be photographed as she deviates from what she preaches.

She does not have to do it in a public forum.

Will you allow those that see you as a poster child see you as you eat those goodies?

If a celebrity was part of a "no drinking" campaign, would it be wise for him or her to be photographed having a cocktail...even if it were only one?

I sure would. In fact maybe I'll have Mr. masq take a picture while I'm eating one of my gourmet outmeal cookies. I'll send it out in an email along with before and after pictures of myself. One from last year and one from today. Then I can show them, my target audience, those who see me as a poster child, that one can eat sweets and fatty foods from time to time, and still be healthy.

We're not talking about a 'no eating' campaign here. We're talking about a 'better choices' campaign. There is nothing wrong with encouraging fat America to make better choices and there is nothing wroing with treating yourself in moderation.

I sure would. In fact maybe I'll have Mr. masq take a picture while I'm eating one of my gourmet outmeal cookies. I'll send it out in an email along with before and after pictures of myself. One from last year and one from today. Then I can show them, my target audience, those who see me as a poster child, that one can eat sweets and fatty foods from time to time, and still be healthy.

We're not talking about a 'no eating' campaign here. We're talking about a 'better choices' campaign. There is nothing wrong with encouraging fat America to make better choices and there is nothing wroing with treating yourself in moderation.

I understand and agree...

But that being said, has Michelle or her people spoke out about the fact that she believes in deviating form healthy eating from time to time as long as it is in moderation?

In other words....you just said what you would do....and that is the way to do it...

Did Michelle do that?

Why not?

Actually this kind of thing separates the consevative from the RINO.

She wants to be the face of nutrition and healthy eating, than she shouldn't be eating that shit in public, period.

So, you're actually quoting your own dumbassed thread as 'evidence'. Seriously?

Well... that's an interesting way to put forward an argument.

Stupid, but interesting.

No dumbass, if you went to the thread you'll see people saying it and defending it. Look how smart you are.

I recall an old thread criticizing her 'fat ass', I think I responded that that was pathetic too. I could be wrong though.... I often ignore stupid threads.

How do we know what she eat's? all you have to do is look at some of the pictures of her eating.

Oh, another asshole.

When a mandate comes down as to what Americans can and cannot eat you'll have something to bitch about. Promoting healthy eating and exercise is not a mandate, just like 'just say no' and 'read together' weren't.

You know what she ate the rest of this day? You know what she eats on a daily basis? You got a link for the calorie count of what she ate? You have any idea of what the word 'moderation' means? Obese Americans don't practice moderation; she obviously does.

don't talk about yourself like that.

When she spends taxpayer money on her agenda, then I rightfully have a problem with it, asshole.

Just to be clear, the asshole I was referring to is you.

I'm sure you hollered just as loudly when Nancy Reagan spent taxpayer dollars on her 'just say no' campaign.

Excellent job of ignoring the point of my previous post. :rolleyes:

I understand and agree...

But that being said, has Michelle or her people spoke out about the fact that she believes in deviating form healthy eating from time to time as long as it is in moderation?

In other words....you just said what you would do....and that is the way to do it...

Did Michelle do that?

I can not say for sure because I haven't seen videos from all the times she's talked health and nutrition across the country. You're assuming she has never said bad food in moderation is okay. So unless someone posts videos of all her talks/speeches, we'll never know.

No, I have two eyes and common sense. If she ate gobs of high-calorie foods on a regular basis she would be a blimp. She isn't, she is in very good physical shape. How do I know this? Because I can see that she is. Pretty simple.

Didn't I already say this? Why yes, yes I did.

If she nommed on the high-cal stuff all the time she'd be as big as a house. She's far from that.

Oh, another asshole.

When a mandate comes down as to what Americans can and cannot eat you'll have something to bitch about. Promoting healthy eating and exercise is not a mandate, just like 'just say no' and 'read together' weren't.

You know what she ate the rest of this day? You know what she eats on a daily basis? You got a link for the calorie count of what she ate? You have any idea of what the word 'moderation' means? Obese Americans don't practice moderation; she obviously does.

don't talk about yourself like that.

When she spends taxpayer money on her agenda, then I rightfully have a problem with it, asshole.

Just to be clear, the asshole I was referring to is you.

I'm sure you hollered just as loudly when Nancy Reagan spent taxpayer dollars on her 'just say no' campaign.

Excellent job of ignoring the point of my previous post. :rolleyes:

I think the just say no is a bit more meaningfull than girl your butt looks big. Thats my opinion though.

Forum List

Back