Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

don't talk about yourself like that.

When she spends taxpayer money on her agenda, then I rightfully have a problem with it, asshole.

Just to be clear, the asshole I was referring to is you.

I'm sure you hollered just as loudly when Nancy Reagan spent taxpayer dollars on her 'just say no' campaign.

Excellent job of ignoring the point of my previous post. :rolleyes:

I think the just say no is a bit more meaningfull than girl your butt looks big. Thats my opinion though.

So government spending taxpayer money on an agenda is ok as long as you agree with their agenda? Do I have that right? Or is it more of the 'if the Rs do it = good; if the D's do it = bad'?

I sure would. In fact maybe I'll have Mr. masq take a picture while I'm eating one of my gourmet outmeal cookies. I'll send it out in an email along with before and after pictures of myself. One from last year and one from today. Then I can show them, my target audience, those who see me as a poster child, that one can eat sweets and fatty foods from time to time, and still be healthy.

We're not talking about a 'no eating' campaign here. We're talking about a 'better choices' campaign. There is nothing wrong with encouraging fat America to make better choices and there is nothing wroing with treating yourself in moderation.

I understand and agree...

But that being said, has Michelle or her people spoke out about the fact that she believes in deviating form healthy eating from time to time as long as it is in moderation?

In other words....you just said what you would do....and that is the way to do it...

Did Michelle do that?

I can not say for sure because I haven't seen videos from all the times she's talked health and nutrition across the country. You're assuming she has never said bad food in moderation is okay. So unless someone posts videos of all her talks/speeches, we'll never know.

I haven't never heard her say anything about eating in moderation. Not saying that she hasn't just haven't heard her say it.

Just to be clear, the asshole I was referring to is you.

I'm sure you hollered just as loudly when Nancy Reagan spent taxpayer dollars on her 'just say no' campaign.

Excellent job of ignoring the point of my previous post. :rolleyes:

I think the just say no is a bit more meaningfull than girl your butt looks big. Thats my opinion though.

So government spending taxpayer money on an agenda is ok as long as you agree with their agenda? Do I have that right? Or is it more of the 'if the Rs do it = good; if the D's do it = bad'?

Yes dickface.

I don't mind the government spending on our military strength, but I don't want them to spend on solyndra. You're entitled to an opinion on how the government should spend our money, and so am I.

I understand and agree...

But that being said, has Michelle or her people spoke out about the fact that she believes in deviating form healthy eating from time to time as long as it is in moderation?

In other words....you just said what you would do....and that is the way to do it...

Did Michelle do that?

I can not say for sure because I haven't seen videos from all the times she's talked health and nutrition across the country. You're assuming she has never said bad food in moderation is okay. So unless someone posts videos of all her talks/speeches, we'll never know.

I haven't never heard her say anything about eating in moderation. Not saying that she hasn't just haven't heard her say it.

If she wasn't eating in moderation she'd be as big as a house.

WASHINGTON--First Lady Michelle Obama, discussing healthy eating the day before the first anniversary of her "Let's Move" anti-obesity campaign, defended the White House Super Bowl menu which included bratwurst, kielbasa, cheeseburgers
 and deep dish pizza.

The point is balance, not deprivation, Mrs. Obama said at Tuesday lunch with reporters who cover her East Wing. "I like to talk about my obsession with French fries because I don't want people to think that "Let's Move" is about complete, utter deprivation. It is about moderation and real life changes and ideas that really work for families, today's families too."

During the year of her "Let's Move" healthy eating and exercise drive, Mrs. Obama has never said people should quit junk food--just don't eat it all the time.
"I think I've always been very consistent on that front because that's how I live my life. "I mean, It's about balance. It's always about balance. I felt As a mother if somebody came and said 'you can never have a hot dog' or serve your child a slice of pizza, we'd never get a handle on this issue cause I think that's sometimes how people feel, that's it's all or nothing.

It is not necessary or "realistic" to eat healthy food every day and Super Bowl Sunday is a day made for an exception, Mrs. Obama said

Michelle Obama defends Super Bowl menu: Healthy eating about "moderation" - Lynn Sweet

Common sense. I like it!

WASHINGTON--First Lady Michelle Obama, discussing healthy eating the day before the first anniversary of her "Let's Move" anti-obesity campaign, defended the White House Super Bowl menu which included bratwurst, kielbasa, cheeseburgers
 and deep dish pizza.

The point is balance, not deprivation, Mrs. Obama said at Tuesday lunch with reporters who cover her East Wing. "I like to talk about my obsession with French fries because I don't want people to think that "Let's Move" is about complete, utter deprivation. It is about moderation and real life changes and ideas that really work for families, today's families too."

During the year of her "Let's Move" healthy eating and exercise drive, Mrs. Obama has never said people should quit junk food--just don't eat it all the time.
"I think I've always been very consistent on that front because that's how I live my life. "I mean, It's about balance. It's always about balance. I felt As a mother if somebody came and said 'you can never have a hot dog' or serve your child a slice of pizza, we'd never get a handle on this issue cause I think that's sometimes how people feel, that's it's all or nothing.

It is not necessary or "realistic" to eat healthy food every day and Super Bowl Sunday is a day made for an exception, Mrs. Obama said

Michelle Obama defends Super Bowl menu: Healthy eating about "moderation" - Lynn Sweet

Common sense. I like it!

Here's the point There's this 12 years old kid who weighs 300 lbs who see's her eat those ribs and tells his mother that he wants some his mother says no because he's 300lbs. He ask's his mother why not I saw the first lady of health eat them why can't I?

Last edited:

Yes dickface.

I don't mind the government spending on our military strength, but I don't want them to spend on solyndra. You're entitled to an opinion on how the government should spend our money, and so am I.

Military? Solyndra?

Let's stick to the topic . . first ladies and their agendas.

Did you bitch about Nancy Reagan's 'just say no' campaign or were you ok with that because she's an R?

Common sense. I like it!

Here's the point There's this 12 years old kid who weighs 300 lbs who see's her eat those ribs and tells his mother that he wants some his mother says no because he's 300lbs. He tell's his mother why not he saw the first lady of health eat them why can't I?

Because she doesn't weigh 300 lbs. No is an answer.

The parents need to educate themselves as to why the first lady can eat ribs and still remain at a healthy weight and then pass that info. on to the kidlet. That's a parent's job.

For someone of her "immenseness," that's quite an accomplishment for a fat lady!

Well done !!

Common sense. I like it!

Here's the point There's this 12 years old kid who weighs 300 lbs who see's her eat those ribs and tells his mother that he wants some his mother says no because he's 300lbs. He ask's his mother why not I saw the first lady of health eat them why can't I?

"Well son, why don't you eat just one. You know we're working together on living a more healty lifestyle so eating just one rib would be okay. Along with the rib, I've cooked you some delicious vegetables and I have some fresh fruit for dessert. After dinner, why don't you and I take a walk around the neighborhood. We can get some fresh air and exercise and we can talk about why Mrs. Obama is pushing for a healthier America and why it's okay to eat high-calorie, high-fat food in moderation."

Yes dickface.

Military? Solyndra?

Let's stick to the topic . . first ladies and their agendas.

Did you bitch about Nancy Reagan's 'just say no' campaign or were you ok with that because she's an R?

Nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. I think just say no was more of a noble campaign.

Last edited:
For someone of her "immenseness," that's quite an accomplishment for a fat lady!

Well done !!

You really think shes fat?:confused:

She's not, she's in pretty good shape.

Just because she carries heavy in her butt doesn't make her fat. That's just genetics.

Most women are either pear or apple shaped -- they carry their weight in either the butt or midsection.

Good for Michelle. At her age that is impressive

sorry but 25 pushups ain't that impressive.

For a middle aged woman it is. I bet more than half the women her age in our society couldn't do it.

I really don't see the reason for ridicule. I'm sure there are legit things to pick apart about Michelle but this certainly isn't one of them.

Forum List

Back