Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups

The Golden Yeti's ass isn't her fault. She was born with that camel hump, poor thing. It's her insistence on regulating the size of everyone else's ass that's the problem.

So everyones in a uproar because Michelle has a big ass? :confused:

Well, she shouldn't be preaching then.

here we go again...Preaching what? And what does preaching have to do with ass size? Once you fail to make the connection you can play the "who cares?" game:cool:

double-standard-michelle-obama-political-poster-1298339863.jpg

Notice that most of the complaints come from white people. When white guys think having an ass like a 10 year old boy is a good thing.

See HERE, posters! You are NOT ALLOWED to a black person! Not even a pig like Michelle Obama! You are now pronounced a racist! (Never mind that she is a hateful angry bitch, you are not allowed to dislike here because she is black!)

Nobody is calling you a racist...they are calling you catty and shallow, but not racist. NLT made the blatantly, disgusting, racist comment and was called out for it.

Are you trying to defend his horribly racist comment?

oh dear me...NLT made a "horrible racist comment"..the world will now end..

The world will not end... but his credibility has.

here we go again...Preaching what? And what does preaching have to do with ass size? Once you fail to make the connection you can play the "who cares?" game:cool:

Clutching at straws, just a tad.... one can eat healthily and allow oneself the occasional junk food fix. I do.

He knows that he's just trolling, just like all the other complaints of "Michelle is trying to run my LIFE!!"

Clutching at straws, just a tad.... one can eat healthily and allow oneself the occasional junk food fix. I do.

Well if you want to be the leader in a government led movement to make America eat healthy, than you should not eat like a fat ass for all America to see.

Well if you want to be the leader in a government led movement to make America eat healthy, than you should not eat like a fat ass for all America to see.

Oh, another asshole.

When a mandate comes down as to what Americans can and cannot eat you'll have something to bitch about. Promoting healthy eating and exercise is not a mandate, just like 'just say no' and 'read together' weren't.

You know what she ate the rest of this day? You know what she eats on a daily basis? You got a link for the calorie count of what she ate in that pic? You have any idea of what the word 'moderation' means? Obese Americans don't practice moderation; she obviously does.

Last edited:
Nobody is calling you a racist...they are calling you catty and shallow, but not racist. NLT made the blatantly, disgusting, racist comment and was called out for it.

Are you trying to defend his horribly racist comment?

oh dear me...NLT made a "horrible racist comment"..the world will now end..

The world will not end... but his credibility has.

:clap2: Like your opinion of my credibilty make fuck all to me or anyone else, Now go along with your political correct self.

What is racist about not liking fat asses?

Didn't call you racist, did I... Called you shallow.... which, if a fat ass is something that you cannot tolerate in people... it's fitting.

Well you are wrong. How the wife of our president looks is very important, particularly on the national scene. This woman looks horrible. She is a disgrace. She wore a dress to the inauguration that looked like a damned chenile bedspread, and she hasn't improved any.

Wrong, she does not look horrible. Her fashion style and overall look has only improved over the past three years, as has her physique.

You're an angry little beaver, aren't you?

True, but when you are a standard bearer for healthy living you lead by example. No fatty foods at those super bowl party's no ribs at the 4th of July picnic's

Oh, another asshole.

When a mandate comes down as to what Americans can and cannot eat you'll have something to bitch about. Promoting healthy eating and exercise is not a mandate, just like 'just say no' and 'read together' weren't.

You know what she ate the rest of this day? You know what she eats on a daily basis? You got a link for the calorie count of what she ate? You have any idea of what the word 'moderation' means? Obese Americans don't practice moderation; she obviously does.

don't talk about yourself like that.

When she spends taxpayer money on her agenda, then I rightfully have a problem with it, asshole.

True, but when you are a standard bearer for healthy living you lead by example. No fatty foods at those super bowl party's no ribs at the 4th of July picnic's

Why can't someone have fatty foods at a Superbowl party and ribs at a July 4 cookout? Healthy living says it's okay to treat yourself on ocassion. I've been the poster child for healthy living over the past several months and I can tell you right now that I'm going to be enjoying some home baked goodies along with some fatty foods this coming Sunday.

Forum List

Back