Michelle Obama compares her husband to Jesus

I'll second that. This is really a ridiculous stretch.

WOW...!
So I take it that you and Rdean agree with the following "intelligent" people..??
I mean the below people evidently FEEL about Obama the same venerating, religiously in awe , miracle working President ever ... you feel like the below Obama is greater, then Jesus...
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

I mean you get "tingles"???

Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus
."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

I'm all for a bit of partisanship in an election year, but get a grip. Is Obama-fixation a recognized disability yet?

NOT sure where MY fixation is if you are referencing what I posted is because all I did was copy the dozens of "Obama as god " references above made by Obamatrons like you who see Obama as Obama sees himself.."blameless"!

What woman? My balls are jiggling, I'm laughing at you so much.

What does the guy's name and avatar mean to you that I am missing? Explain yourself.
First of all.....when you end your name with a V it tends to indicate you're not exactly Western European...more like Eastern-Block. Secondly....using Dr Zivago as an avi and talking about Christianity like a Marxist is a dead givaway.

Thirdly.....judging from your posts I get this "angry soccer-mom" feeling, so forgive me if I mistook you for a woman. But then again, what does that say about your lack of maleness, for lack of a better word?

1. Very western European, Belgian, 'v' as in 'Van...'.

2. Dr. Zhivago, love story, in scene dressed as a CZARIST medical officer.

3. Scurrilous attack on masculinity, par for the course!

:lol::lol::lol:

Van does not end with a v....it starts with a v.

And Dr Zhivago is also about the communist revolution, one day you own a home the next 50 families have moved in without your having a choice in the matter. Also you forgot to mention forced government imposed starvation. Love story, MY ASS!!!

And don't get me started on those Belgums. I've had dealings with those while in Special Forces.

Btw, the only attack I made was on lonelaughers' lack of masculinity, biatch.

WOW...!
So I take it that you and Rdean agree with the following "intelligent" people..??
I mean the below people evidently FEEL about Obama the same venerating, religiously in awe , miracle working President ever ... you feel like the below Obama is greater, then Jesus...
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

I mean you get "tingles"???

Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus
."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

I'm all for a bit of partisanship in an election year, but get a grip. Is Obama-fixation a recognized disability yet?

NOT sure where MY fixation is if you are referencing what I posted is because all I did was copy the dozens of "Obama as god " references above made by Obamatrons like you who see Obama as Obama sees himself.."blameless"!

I am not an Obama supporter. But you are a bit too fixated to see that.

Creepy..

Jesus and Obama were community organizers.

Pilate and Romney were governors.

I'll take Obama over someone who's washing his hands of the middle class.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ? - YouTube[/ame]

And Dr Zhivago is also about the communist revolution, one day you own a home the next 50 families have moved in without your having a choice in the matter. Also you forgot to mention forced government imposed starvation. Love story, MY ASS!!!

And don't get me started on those Belgums. I've had dealings with those while in Special Forces.

Who said 'Van' ended with a 'v'? Now you're just seeing things that aren't here.

Sure DZ had the revolution as a back drop, but that wasn't the main story or why I have it as an avatar. Just love the movie and Julie Christie. :eusa_drool:

Let's get started on the Belgians. Now you're attacking allies, moron. Isn't "pissiness" a sign of lack of masculinity?

Well as long as the Obamas are bringing Jesus's teachings into the political narrative; I believe it was Jesus that said you shall know them by their fruits. So let's name just some of Obama's fruits:

• Gluttony (GSA)
  • Whore mongering (Secret Service)
  • Laziness (Democratic Senate won't pass a budget)
  • Fraud (forged selective service card and birth certificate)
  • Wasteful (Solyndra)
  • Spite (He flipped off McCain during his acceptance speech; he also flipped off Hillary Clinton)
  • Racism (Reverend Wright, Denounced police officer based on his whiteness)
  • Dishonesty (countless broken campaign promises)
  • Dictatorial (has disregarded the law and Constitution)
  • Bullying (presumed to threaten SCOTUS, Allowed armed black panthers at polling stations)
  • Superficiality (offered hope and change but then he was ruthless)
  • Cunning (Does deals behind the American peoples backs - See unions, Russia)
  • Prideful (Constantly railing against anybody that disagrees with him)
  • Greedy (Money is a huge pursuit for him and how has he spent that money? Certainly not by making huge donations to his college like Romney)
  • Unlawful (The man who sold him his house under market was convicted)
  • Pretentious (Which is why someone like Bill Ayers paid for his political career)
  • Narcissist (Constantly throwing out ploys for his benefit)
  • Lying Gentile (Pretended to be Christian; supported policies and doctrines that would lead to Israel's (Jews) destruction)

I'm kind of glad that MB has brought up the Christian narrative. All too often we as Americans forget that we are founded on Judeo Christian principles. It's interesting to see just how un-Christ like Obama really is despite their typical phony "share" and "sunshine" narrative.

Your list is one of the best, if not the best list of compilation of Obama hypocrisy.

These people are so full of themselves

Barack_%2526_Michelle_Obama_at_Washington_DC_public_charter_school_2-3-09_1.jpg

Michelle Obama made a remarkable claim when talking up her husband, President Barack Obama, at a campaign event earlier today in Nashville, Tennessee.

"I am so in," Michelle Obama said toward the end of her remarks. "I am going to be working so hard. We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

The crowd of nearly 450 folks applauded as the first lady likened her husband to a Jesus-like figure.

In the book of Matthew, we read, "the people dwelling in darkness have seen a great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up." (Matthew 4:16) The phrase is used to describe the words Jesus preached.

Michelle Obama: 'This President Has Brought Us Out of the Dark and Into the Light' | The Weekly Standard
You sad she compared him to Jesus.

Where?

Reality check. The only thing Obama gets credit for is;
1. Adding billions to the national debt.

2. And being President when military seals killed bin laden.

3. Making race relations worse.
Otherwise he has been a completely lame President.

Last edited:
Well as long as the Obamas are bringing Jesus's teachings into the political narrative; I believe it was Jesus that said you shall know them by their fruits. So let's name just some of Obama's fruits:

• Gluttony (GSA)
  • Wasteful (Solyndra)
  • Spite (He flipped off McCain during his acceptance speech; he also flipped off Hillary Clinton)
  • Bullying (presumed to threaten SCOTUS, Allowed armed black panthers at polling stations)
  • Cunning (Does deals behind the American peBoples backs - See unions, Russia)
  • Greedy (Money is a huge pursuit for him and how has he spent that money? Certainly not by making huge donations to his college like Romney)
  • Pretentious (Which is why someone like Bill Ayers paid for his political career)
  • Lying Gentile (Pretended to be Christian; supported policies and doctrines that would lead to Israel's (Jews) destruction)

I'm kind of glad that MB has brought up the Christian narrative. All too often we as Americans forget that we are founded on Judeo Christian principles. It's interesting to see just how un-Christ like Obama really is despite their typical phony "share" and "sunshine" narrative.

Your list is one of the best, if not the best list of compilation of Obama hypocrisy.

And it doesn't matter to the rw's that most that lst are lies.

• Gluttony (GSA)
  • Wasteful (Solyndra)
  • Cunning (Does deals behind the American peBoples backs - See unions, Russia)

And it doesn't matter to the rw's that most that lst are lies.

No, they are not lies. You just can't see them. you don't WANT to believe them. Love is blind you know, and YOU my dear are blind.

My wife makes appeals to a higher authority concerning me all the time. Don't think its the same thing though.

Who said 'Van' ended with a 'v'? Now you're just seeing things that aren't here.

Sure DZ had the revolution as a back drop, but that wasn't the main story or why I have it as an avatar. Just love the movie and Julie Christie. :eusa_drool:

Let's get started on the Belgians. Now you're attacking allies, moron. Isn't "pissiness" a sign of lack of masculinity?

I don't become critical with someone for no reason.

I bumped heads with the Belgum troops in 93' in Somalia.

They aren't what I call good friends of ours.

I think you're basically crazy. Community is civilzation. Good luck out in the wilderness! :cool:

Not the kind of community you're talking about.

What you think is community is actually a mob.

Society is what one would call civilized. I see nothing civilized about the rabble that follows Al Sharpton and his ilk.

Don't tell me what I think. Tell me what you think. Your record as a psychic isn't good.

<yawns> Wow, who let the kiddies in while I was away?

Obviously, the First Lady did not call her husband "Jesus", but considering that the nutty right believes the president controls every single event and person on the planet, it's also obvious they believe he is a god.

Yammering about non-issues helps them ignore just how utterly and completely incompetent and dishonest their own little godling really is.

Obviously, the First Lady did not call her husband "Jesus", but considering that the nutty right believes the president controls every single event and person on the planet, it's also obvious they believe he is a god.

Yammering about non-issues helps them ignore just how utterly and completely incompetent and dishonest their own little godling really is.

Dude. We're just paying your ass back for 8 years of BS about Bush........so take it cuz it's your MF Karma.

Forum List

Back