Michelle Obama compares her husband to Jesus

Obama does resemble a Biblical personage.

He basically just appeared out of no where...............

The is no concrete evidence that he was even born............

In fact, it's really not known on which continent he first appeared..............

No one seems to remember him as a child.................

As if by divine intersession he went from a poor nobody to a Harvard graduate............

Then during a time of great angst and desperation..............

People were crying out for someone to lead our nation.............

Miraculously this same man appeared on the political scene............

And transformed our nation into something that even Michelle could be proud of.............

konradv.........he didn't mean that as a compliment.

Idiot.

Yeah.......I'm the blind SOB that has "I'm a commie" all over his posts.

Get real jack-off.

:slap:

I'm a commie? :lol: That's all you've got, desperation?!?!

I've got more but you splashed it all over your posts for obvious reasons.

My suggestion is change your handle and get a different avi if you don't like being called what you are.

What do you mean by that? What does is name and avi say about him?

I'm a commie? :lol: That's all you've got, desperation?!?!

I've got more but you splashed it all over your posts for obvious reasons.

My suggestion is change your handle and get a different avi if you don't like being called what you are.

Open your fucken eyes.

I'm outta here.

I'm fed up with the willfully ignorant assholes here.

So far Rdean has the most intelligent post in this thread.

I'll second that. This is really a ridiculous stretch.

WOW...!
So I take it that you and Rdean agree with the following "intelligent" people..??
I mean the below people evidently FEEL about Obama the same venerating, religiously in awe , miracle working President ever ... you feel like the below Obama is greater, then Jesus...
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

I mean you get "tingles"???

Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus
."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

SEE to you independents that voted out of WHITE GUILT for Obama and strictly because he was black..
DO YOU really want to be associated with a group of people that venerate, that truly believe Obama is a god? Is greater then Jesus? (By the way did Jesus smoke .. snort cocaine?)!
Just asking!!!
Unlike Obama Bush admitted he was a sinner. Bush admitted his errancy.
BUT UNLIKE Obama Bush was to blame for problems no question.
UNLIKE BUSH OBAMA is faultless. He is Pure.. RIGHT?

You independents that voted for Obama strictly because he is black instead of qualified... change your mind???

Open your fucken eyes.

I'm outta here.

Hating oneself is the first sign! :cuckoo:

That's a dog that won't hunt.

I just don't want to get into an argument with a woman I sort-of respect over something that is fucken obvious and something she should be able to see clearly if she wasn't so blind to reality.

Open your fucken eyes.

I'm outta here.

I just don't want to get into an argument with a woman I sort-of respect over something that is fucken obvious and something she should be able to see clearly if she wasn't so blind to reality.

Only Republicans are allowed to reference Christianity?

What woman? My balls are jiggling, I'm laughing at you so much.

What does the guy's name and avatar mean to you that I am missing? Explain yourself.

Only Republicans are allowed to reference Christianity?

If you want to go around this site lying about the church expect a response numb-nuts.

Jesus and Obama were community organizers.

Pilate and Romney were governors.

I'll take Obama over someone who's washing his hands of the middle class.

Jesus believes in redistribution of wealth and commands his followers to do so,....but, he does not believe in using Government to act as a middleman. In fact, he clearly believed in a limited government. Jesus was also a uniter among races and economic classes.

So far Rdean has the most intelligent post in this thread.

I'll second that. This is really a ridiculous stretch.

WOW...!
So I take it that you and Rdean agree with the following "intelligent" people..??
I mean the below people evidently FEEL about Obama the same venerating, religiously in awe , miracle working President ever ... you feel like the below Obama is greater, then Jesus...
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

I mean you get "tingles"???

Last night[2/13/08] during MSNBC's Potomac Primary coverage, Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were discussing Barack Obama's speech. Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks
"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus
."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."

-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

I'm all for a bit of partisanship in an election year, but get a grip. Is Obama-fixation a recognized disability yet?

Jesus and Obama were community organizers.

Pilate and Romney were governors.

I'll take Obama over someone who's washing his hands of the middle class.

Jesus believes in redistribution of wealth and commands his followers to do so,....but, he does not believe in using Government to act as a middleman. In fact, he clearly believed in a limited government. Jesus was also a uniter among races and economic classes.

Christ had a far less earthly message than you imply.

What does the guy's name and avatar mean to you that I am missing? Explain yourself.
First of all.....when you end your name with a V it tends to indicate you're not exactly Western European...more like Eastern-Block. Secondly....using Dr Zivago as an avi and talking about Christianity like a Marxist is a dead givaway.

Thirdly.....judging from your posts I get this "angry soccer-mom" feeling, so forgive me if I mistook you for a woman. But then again, what does that say about your lack of maleness, for lack of a better word?

First of all.....when you end your name with a V it tends to indicate you're not exactly Western European...more like Eastern-Block. Secondly....using Dr Zivago as an avi and talking about Christianity like a Marxist is a dead givaway.

Thirdly.....judging from your posts I get this "angry soccer-mom" feeling, so forgive me if I mistook you for a woman. But then again, what does that say about your lack of maleness, for lack of a better word?

1. Very western European, Belgian, 'v' as in 'Van...'.

2. Dr. Zhivago, love story, in scene dressed as a CZARIST medical officer.

3. Scurrilous attack on masculinity, par for the course!

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back