Michelle Obama compares her husband to Jesus

Jesus and Obama were community organizers.

Pilate and Romney were governors.

I'll take Obama over someone who's washing his hands of the middle class.

Quite apart from the fact that Christ was not a "community organizer", this is as much of a ludicrous stretch as the OP.

How is it a stretch? Isn't the Christian community, the largest on earth? :eusa_eh:

The last thing I would want is something to happen to Obama.

I'd rather see him do the perp-walk for all of the crimes he's committed.

First and foremost is criminal negligence and malfeasance. Not to mention all of his treasonous acts.

Yesterday we saw the last of our space program fly over DC.

Now, thanks to Obama, we have to thumb a ride with Russia.

What a great President.

First and foremost is criminal negligence and malfeasance. Not to mention all of his treasonous acts.

What a great President.

Get some meds for that ODS. :cuckoo:

Quite apart from the fact that Christ was not a "community organizer", this is as much of a ludicrous stretch as the OP.

How is it a stretch? Isn't the Christian community, the largest on earth? :eusa_eh:

It is your absolute right to make yourself look like a fool. Enjoy.

Ever wonder why the righties are the only ones who make these claims about Obama being a deity? Personally, I think it is because they no longer know how to be civil in their angst.

It is your absolute right to make yourself look like a fool. Enjoy.

The fools are those who would use Christianity as a weapon. Luckily there doesn't seem to be a sharp knife in the bunch! :lol:

A community is basically a mob. The church isn't a mob of troublemakers. The difference between the church and the OWS is too obvious to mention.

What a great President.

Yeah.......as if I'm the blind SOB that has "I'm a commie" all over his posts.

Get real jack-off.

:slap:

A community is basically a mob. The church isn't a mob of troublemakers. The difference between the church and the OWS is too obvious to mention.

I think you're basically crazy. Community is civilzation. Good luck out in the wilderness! :cool:

I think you're basically crazy. Community is civilzation. Good luck out in the wilderness! :cool:

Not the kind of community you're talking about.

What you think is community is actually a mob.

Society is what one would call civilized. I see nothing civilized about the rabble that follows Al Sharpton and his ilk.

What a great President.

Yeah.......I'm the blind SOB that has "I'm a commie" all over his posts.

Get real jack-off.

:slap:

I'm a commie? :lol: That's all you've got, desperation?!?!

Not the kind of community you're talking about.

What you think is community is actually a mob.

Society is what one would call civilized. I see nothing civilized about the rabble that follows Al Sharpton and his ilk.

Don't tell me what I think. Tell me what you think. Your record as a psychic isn't good.

Obama does resemble a Biblical personage.

He basically just appeared out of no where...............

The is no concrete evidence that he was even born............

In fact, it's really not known on which continent he first appeared..............

No one seems to remember him as a child.................

As if by divine intersession he went from a poor nobody to a Harvard graduate............

Then during a time of great angst and desperation..............

People were crying out for someone to lead our nation.............

Miraculously this same man appeared on the political scene............

And transformed our nation into something that even Michelle could be proud of.............

Forum List

Back