Michelle Bachmanns rally a success at the Capital.

"don't touch my healthcare" )(already on medicare and or social security both government run insurance. Hypocritical is a perfect description of these clowns. Hundreds of them hardly equates to a success!

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

I wouldn't care if only one showed up. To me that would be a huge success. For one American to get up off their ASS and go to this shows me something. How many would it take to impress you?. If 5,000 showed up they would say well only 5,000 showed up.If 10,000 showed up they would make fun that only 10,000 showed up.So I really don't care if the Libs are impressed.Laugh all you want folks do you really think that there will never be a Republican in the WH ever again?

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

What a pitifully small 'revolt' by the Bachmanistas. The Dems are lol. When are the wingnuts going to realize their days are over, forever.

Last edited:
What a pitifully small 'revolt' by the Bachmanistas. The Dems are lol. When are the wingnuts going to realize their days is over, forever.

It only took a few minutes to have a LIB prove my point for me. No matter how many show up they will say only a few showed up,if a decent number showed up then well a huhe number didn;t show up,on and on it goes. It may take some time but we will get this country away from these tax and spend liberals.

Dump Michele Bachmann: Favorite Michele Bachmann Quotes

"I look at the Scripture and I read it and I take it for what it is. I give more credence in the Scripture as being kind of a timeless word of God to mankind, and I take it for what it is. And I don't think I give as much credence to my own mind, because I see myself as being very limited and very flawed, and lacking in knowledge, and wisdom and understanding. So, I just take the Bible for what it is, I guess, and recognize that I am not a scientist, not trained to be a scientist. I'm not a deep thinker on all of this. I wish I was. I wish I was more knowledgeable, but I'm not a scientist." - Michele Bachmann interviewing with Todd Fiel at KKMS as quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003.

"Something that I think sometimes people don’t like to hear is that secular people can be sometimes even more dogmatic in beliefs than people who are not secular. ... In some ways, to believe in evolution is almost like a following; a cult following — if you don’t believe in evolution, you’re considered completely backward. That seems to me very indicative of bias as well." - Michele Bachmann quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003.

"No one that I know disagrees with natural selection — that you can take various breeds of dogs ... breed them, you get different kinds of dogs," she said. "It's just a fact of life. ... Where there's controversy is (at the question) 'Where do we say that a cell became a blade of grass, which became a starfish, which became a cat, which became a donkey, which became a human being?' There’s a real lack of evidence from change from actual species to a different type of species. That's where it's difficult to prove." - Michele Bachmann quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003.

"Many teenagers that come in should be paying the employer because of broken dishes or whatever occurs during that period of time. But you know what? After six months, that teenager is going to be a fabulous employee and is going to go on a trajectory where he's going to be making so much money, we'll be borrowing money from him." —Michele Bachmann, 1/26/05, explaining why teenagers should pay employers for the privilege of working instead of receiving minimum wage.

"If we allow businesses to be prosperous and accrue capital, they’ll be giving their employees more than they can even begin to imagine. But when we continue to tie cement blocks on businesses (like the minimum wage) and constrain them, they can actually do less than their employees."—Michele Bachmann, 1/26/05, testifying against SF 3, a bill to raise the MN minimum wage and explaining why it actually keeps wages and benefits lower.

michele_bachmann_crazy_eyes.jpg

On another thread, Republicans complained that Democrats called them "stupid" and "uneducated". Sure glad she is one of yours and not one of ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can the republicans allow Bachman to speak for them with Foxx in the background?

Are they that clueless??

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.
Something to make fun of.

The idea of speaking ones mind about government died on January 20th.

I mean...afterall......Obama is president. What is there to disagree with?

Pathetic.

You do realize who put this together....it was Bachmann, seriously dude. She is freaking nuts and anyone who associates themselves with her are idiots.

9/12 thing....you know the thing with 15 million people in attendance was put together by Beck. He was so ashamed, he didnt even show up for that failure.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

I wouldn't care if only one showed up. To me that would be a huge success. For one American to get up off their ASS and go to this shows me something. How many would it take to impress you?. If 5,000 showed up they would say well only 5,000 showed up.If 10,000 showed up they would make fun that only 10,000 showed up.So I really don't care if the Libs are impressed.Laugh all you want folks do you really think that there will never be a Republican in the WH ever again?

If 5000 nuts attended, good for them. It just means 5000 people like the way the health care system is now.

That is nuts in my opinion, but whatever.

bachmania does that to wingtoids. They think several hundred mean something. Heck, even the two million (lol) that showed up for a rally (yeah, right) did not mean anything.

The GOP will rebound. That's the way our political game is played. But the great thing is that the GOP is shedding the detritus, such as Palin and Bachman and Hoffman, along the way. The far right wingnuts are finished forever as a force in the Party.

Seems to me like the far right "wingnuts" as you call them are gaining power, prestige, and momentum.

Not so far right or nutty as you would like to believe. You're the one who's on the edge. We're main stream America.

Seems to me like the far right "wingnuts" as you call them are gaining power, prestige, and momentum.

Not so far right or nutty as you would like to believe. You're the one who's on the edge. We're main stream America.

Which one is power, Bachmann, prestige is Rush and momentum is Beck?

Where does Steele come into this?

LOL.

I have to propose it right now

We need to get a Palin/Bachman ticket together

Would that be unbeatable or what?

How bout it republicans?

Dat rally aint no sugses cuz..."EEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ DA BOOOOOOOOOSSHH AN FOXXXXXX NOOOOOOOZZ!!!"

Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

You can't be serious. She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

I already gave a list of quotes.

Worse, she went on about he Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

Worser - for her, her son joined and has become (gasp) a community organizer.

--------------------

It’s every mother’s worst nightmare: Your child willingly volunteers to work for a shady outfit you suspect of brain-washing — possibly in a bad neighborhood to boot. But this morning the world knows that’s the agony faced by U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, whose son Harrison is a Teach for America volunteer

Bachmann’s son signed on with AmeriCorps program she abhors « Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

-------------

Her crime is being a moron. The crime of the Republican Party is seeing this moron as a "leader" who represents their "values".

Palin/Bachman might get 15% of the total vote. Heck, a si modo/mountain man ticket would trash them.

Forum List

Back