Michelle Bachmanns rally a success at the Capital.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

Last edited:
Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

I wonder if she has had her witch trials yet to see who is a real patriot in congress yet? We should start calling her Michelle McCarthy.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

A gajillion.

Best you got?

A gajillion.

Wow...that's odd. I think that is exactly how many were there for the tea party a few months back.

Best you got?

Oh come on. Faux News ended up with egg all over there faces on that one. It's a LITTLE funny....

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.
Something to make fun of.

The idea of speaking ones mind about government died on January 20th.

I mean...afterall......Obama is president. What is there to disagree with?

Pathetic.

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.

Pathetic.

We were poking fun at Faux News, not the actual protesters. The fact that you cannot tell the difference is what is truly pathetic.

This is a sign that was being held up, reportedly when Boehner gave his speech. Does anyone know if Boehner addressed this?

healthcaredachau2.jpg

Best you got?

Oh come on. Faux News ended up with egg all over there faces on that one. It's a LITTLE funny....

Nope....the truth came out....it was a spliced tape...he gave that 5K estimate when there were only about 5K.....over an hoiur before he said 15K on the air.

But YOUR media did not feel it was important to tell you. I dont blame them...the "faux report" was made by the Kos who is known to stretch "the truth"....

Ironically....THAT was the ONLY "lie" the left bloggers could come up with and yet people like you still call them "faux news".

So please...continue to emulate your heros...the far left bloggers.

Only article I have had time to read and post on this today came from the Washington Post... no mention of numbers... and with me working downtown here, I know it does not seem like a TON of people in vast numbers, but don't think it was intended to be... I fully believe the main goal and purpose was to have a good number of people gain legal access to representatives and senators to express their concern about the expensive BS redistribution government insurance plan bill... it's not about huge numbers just sitting in the streets

I would have liked to have taken the time to speak to my rep on this... but alas, no chance to take a big lump of time to do so

A gajillion.

Pathetic.

We were poking fun at Faux News, not the actual protesters. The fact that you cannot tell the difference is what is truly pathetic.

Oh...yes...I saw that.

But the thread was about the people on Capitol Hill today....

And you and the other leftie ignored that and turned it into a Fox News thread.

But nice little attack.....and a poor use of the word pathetic.

But please.....go ahead....have your fun.

This is a sign that was being held up, reportedly when Boehner gave his speech. Does anyone know if Boehner addressed this?

healthcaredachau2.jpg

Not to worry. I am certain Palin will address this on her FaceBook page....:eusa_whistle:

Still having troublke addressing the spirit of this thread I see.

Just digs at Fox and digs at Palin....sort of like the left bloggers

No substance...no opinion....just digs

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

Bachmann is a terrorist organizer and her followers are fools. Assaulting or threatening a member of congress is a felony and I hope the dummies learn thier well deserved lesson from the capital police.

Pathetic.

Oh...yes...I saw that.

But the thread was about the people on Capitol Hill today....

And you and the other leftie ignored that and turned it into a Fox News thread.

But nice little attack.....and a poor use of the word pathetic.

But please.....go ahead....have your fun.

Gee, thanks for granting me your permission. I am having fun. As far as ignoring the original intent of this thread? These little gatherings are becoming all too common. They bring out their hateful signs and chant a little here and there and basically accomplish nothing. Nothing to see here...

healthcaredachau2.jpg

This is America.

Freedom of expression.

Shoudl all fans at a ballgame be held responsible for the one fan that dumps beer on a player in the field?

What is with you guys?

btw, the screen name of the OP is appropriate for the crazies that seem to be drawn to Beck's madness.

Forum List

Back