Michelle Bachmanns rally a success at the Capital.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

A gajillion.

A brazillion.

We were poking fun at Faux News, not the actual protesters. The fact that you cannot tell the difference is what is truly pathetic.

Oh...yes...I saw that.

But the thread was about the people on Capitol Hill today....

And you and the other leftie ignored that and turned it into a Fox News thread.

But nice little attack.....and a poor use of the word pathetic.

But please.....go ahead....have your fun.

Gee, thanks for granting me your permission. I am having fun. As far as ignoring the original intent of this thread? These little gatherings are becoming all too common. They bring out their hateful signs and chant a little here and there and basically accomplish nothing. Nothing to see here...

So you are sayiung that people who exp[ress their opinioon about a legislation are accomplishing nothing.
Interesting.
Very non American attitude you have.
My bro was major league anti war......I was military. I drove him to Washington and applauded his efforts...although I competely disagreed with him.
I did not call him names for it. I did not belittle his mission.
I am an American. So is he.
And you?

Barrycare is now on life support.

Harry said it ain't passing this year if ever, and the 'if ever' is becoming more likely by the day.

Oh...yes...I saw that.

Gee, thanks for granting me your permission. I am having fun. As far as ignoring the original intent of this thread? These little gatherings are becoming all too common. They bring out their hateful signs and chant a little here and there and basically accomplish nothing. Nothing to see here...

So you are sayiung that people who exp[ress their opinioon about a legislation are accomplishing nothing.
Interesting.
My bro was major league anti war......I was military. I drove him to Washington and applauded his efforts...although I competely disagreed with him.
And you?

Hmmmmm.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

Assaulting or threatening a member of congress is a felony and I hope the dummies learn thier well deserved lesson from the capital police.
Were is your proof they are assaulting or threatening members of congress???

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.
Something to make fun of.

The idea of speaking ones mind about government died on January 20th.

I mean...afterall......Obama is president. What is there to disagree with?

Pathetic.

Why so touchy?

You are correct.
I do get touchy when people make fun of people expressing dissent with Government.
I spent 8 years watching people do it..and never knocked them for it.
It is not American to ridicule those that express diseent for legislation.
It is Amercian.
I will be touchy with anyone who makes fun of people being American.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

Assaulting or threatening a member of congress is a felony and I hope the dummies learn thier well deserved lesson from the capital police.
Were is your proof they are assaulting or threatening members of congress???

There is plenty of proof.
Go to some of the left blogs...you will see it.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.

Pathetic.

Are you one of those people who used to think that protestors were un-Americans...but now think that protestors are pretty damn awesome?

Oh...yes...I saw that.

Interesting.
And you?

Hey look....I fight to help preserve Civil War battlefields here in Virginia. We all have our crosses to bear. However, we actually get things done. What are these little tea parties accomplishing? I mean besides exercising their rights?

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

A gajillion.

Pathetic.

That's funny because a little while back when the left was speaking their mind about government the righties were attacking the left and calling un-American and unpatriotic traitorous surrendermonkeys. So why is that the righties no longer have this same standard?? Oh that's right there is a dem in the white house so NOW dissent is patriotic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

A gajillion.

Pathetic.

That's funny because a little while back when the left was speaking their mind about government the righties were attacking the left and calling un-American and unpatriotic traitorous surrendermonkeys. So why is that the righties no longer have this same standard?? Oh that's right there is a dem in the white house so NOW dissent is patriotic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

The "Do as I say, not as I do" Party.

A gajillion.

Pathetic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Really?
Sure, the whackos did.....yes.......I do not associate with the whackos on the far far right........but congress and middle of the road people are the ones making fun of the protesters.
It is very disturbing to me.
And it should be to you too.

Best you got?

Oh come on. Faux News ended up with egg all over there faces on that one. It's a LITTLE funny....

Nope....the truth came out....it was a spliced tape...he gave that 5K estimate when there were only about 5K.....over an hoiur before he said 15K on the air.

But YOUR media did not feel it was important to tell you. I dont blame them...the "faux report" was made by the Kos who is known to stretch "the truth"....

Ironically....THAT was the ONLY "lie" the left bloggers could come up with and yet people like you still call them "faux news".

So please...continue to emulate your heros...the far left bloggers.

You are talking about two different things, VA is talking about the tea party march on washington where they falsely claimed that there were 2 million people there and you are talking about cavuto propping up the numbers for the tea party that he was sent to by foxnews.

BTW I don't see any proof to support your off topic spin about cavuto why is that??

Pathetic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Really?
Sure, the whackos did.....yes.......I do not associate with the whackos on the far far right........but congress and middle of the road people are the ones making fun of the protesters.
Why would anyone take seriously people that parade around with pictures of dead bodies from Dachau?

Pathetic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Funny... I remember people complaining about anti-war protesters when they were interrupting funerals.. and I remember complains about destruction of property, blocking streets to prevent the passage of others, and illegal things of that type of behavior... but don't remember anything really about people saying they should not be allowed to protest

And I would frown upon any protester in this event that would resort to illegal actions

That truly is PATHETIC.

Really?
Why would anyone take seriously people that parade around with pictures of dead bodies from Dachau?

That's the thing Ravi, no one (well, most intelligent people anyway) does take them seriously when they do things like this. Sure, it makes for great TV, but serious debate? No chance.

Pathetic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Yeah I couldn't keep track of all of the times I saw someone accused of giving aide and comfort to our enemies becuase they merely disagreed with W. Now it's ok to attack and try to tear down a democrat where as to merely crticiize a republican was treasonous.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Really?

We dont take them seriously.
One sign...maybe two....allows you to make a judgement call on thousands?
So when a guy dumps beer on a ball player, all in the stands are jerks?

Really?

We dont take them seriously.
One sign...maybe two....allows you to make a judgement call on thousands?
So when a guy dumps beer on a ball player, all in the stands are jerks?

No, only the ones at Philadelphia Eagles home games....

Pathetic.

That truly is PATHETIC.

Really?

One of your fellow cons on this board made a habit out of it on another board and it was none other than Wicked Jester. How many times have you backed him up on this board?

Forum List

Back