Michelle Bachmanns rally a success at the Capital.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America.

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

It's not going to be that many--because this one was on very short notice--so even a few thousand speak volumns.

But keep making fun--all the way up until 2010--because we just got a look in the NJ & Virginia elections of what's going to happen--:lol::lol:

Barrycare is now on life support.

Harry said it ain't passing this year if ever, and the 'if ever' is becoming more likely by the day.

Maybe Harry and Stretch will stand on the corner handing out 2000+ page "pamphlets" explaining their grand plan....lol
It will be lots of fun next year watching the partisan heads explode as the GoP defeats the Dems, a grave the Dems themselves are digging.

As I read the thread I can picture the same exact posts by Bushbots about the GoP in 2005 as these Obamatrons post now.

They can can keep pretending the pendulum hasn't shifted, but those of us who support neither party see it quite clearly.

This is a sign that was being held up, reportedly when Boehner gave his speech. Does anyone know if Boehner addressed this?

healthcaredachau2.jpg
I saw that picture on TV, what a disgusting thing for that bunch of rednecks to display. A blow up of a 1945 photo of dead, naked holocaust victims, being compared to the healthcare bill.

Harry said it ain't passing this year if ever, and the 'if ever' is becoming more likely by the day.

Maybe Harry and Stretch will stand on the corner handing out 2000+ page "pamphlets" explaining their grand plan....lol
It will be lots of fun next year watching the partisan heads explode as the GoP defeats the Dems, a grave the Dems themselves are digging.

As I read the thread I can picture the same exact posts by Bushbots about the GoP in 2005 as these Obamatrons post now.

They can can keep pretending the pendulum hasn't shifted, but those of us who support neither party see it quite clearly.
And the origin of that pendulum is at mediocrity.

It's amazing that those who get power in the USA just have not to fuck up as bad as their opponents and just point that out, rather than demonstrate their qualities. That's no standard.

This is a sign that was being held up, reportedly when Boehner gave his speech. Does anyone know if Boehner addressed this?

healthcaredachau2.jpg
I saw that picture on TV, what a disgusting thing for that bunch of rednecks to display. A blow up of a 1945 photo of dead, naked holocaust victims, being compared to the healthcare bill.

Worse, so many over age, over fed rednecks are on Medicare, but want government out of "health catre".

healthcaredachau2.jpg

Worse, so many over age, over fed rednecks are on Medicare, but want government out of "health catre".

:clap2:

So, how many people is Faux News saying will be there THIS time? 2 million? 3 million?

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.
Something to make fun of.

The idea of speaking ones mind about government died on January 20th.

I mean...afterall......Obama is president. What is there to disagree with?

Pathetic.

I'm a bit lost here, did someone actually suggest Michelle Bachman spoke her mind? The honorable gentlewomen from the great North is out of her ever lov'n mind.
Many spoke their mind during the Bush Administration, and many more voted their mind last November. Simply because the right got their ass handed to them should not be cause for some Americans to sow the seeds of insurrection.
There is a line, a very broad line, in a free society between honorable opposition and support for our nations enemies, foreign or domestic. Rep. Bachman talks the talk, if she somehow chooses to walk the walk, she & her friends may find themselves out on a branch of the tree of liberty, a branch which threatens the tree itself and requires attention. The American people are great stewards of that tree, and will not tolerate malignant growth.

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.

Pathetic.

I'm a bit lost here, did someone actually suggest Michelle Bachman spoke her mind? The honorable gentlewomen from the great North is out of her ever lov'n mind.
Many spoke their mind during the Bush Administration, and many more voted their mind last November. Simply because the right got their ass handed to them should not be cause for some Americans to sow the seeds of insurrection.
There is a line, a very broad line, in a free society between honorable opposition and support for our nations enemies, foreign or domestic. Rep. Bachman talks the talk, if she somehow chooses to walk the walk, she & her friends may find themselves out on a branch of the tree of liberty, a branch which threatens the tree itself and requires attention. The American people are great stewards of that tree, and will not tolerate malignant growth.

A lot of the tea bagger movement is borderline treason.

Anyone actually watch any of that rally on TV? What a hoot.

One guy was saying the Pledge of Allegiance and got words wrong.

Then there was that "tanning booth guy" going on about the "Preamble" in the Constitution. Hey, doesn't he know tanning booths cause "skin cancer"?

This was the best and brightest of the Republican Party?????????

Then there was that "tanning booth guy" going on about the "Preamble" in the Constitution. Hey, doesn't he know tanning booths cause "skin cancer"?

The sun is the largest source of skin cancer, you fucking idiot....

Are you the best and brightest of the Democrat Party?????????

Dumb fuck...

Dumb fuck...

Is that all you got?

Tanning booths are worst than the sun.

But Boehner uses a sprayon tan.

It's the only way someone could be that orange.

Dumb fuck...

And you're what? Read what he wrote, not what you heard in your head.
Dumb fuck.

Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

You can't be serious. She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

I already gave a list of quotes.

Worse, she went on about he Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

Worser - for her, her son joined and has become (gasp) a community organizer.

--------------------

It’s every mother’s worst nightmare: Your child willingly volunteers to work for a shady outfit you suspect of brain-washing — possibly in a bad neighborhood to boot. But this morning the world knows that’s the agony faced by U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, whose son Harrison is a Teach for America volunteer

Bachmann’s son signed on with AmeriCorps program she abhors « Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

-------------

Her crime is being a moron. The crime of the Republican Party is seeing this moron as a "leader" who represents their "values".

I read your list of quotes. Nothing she said showed any signs of her being stupid or traitorous.

Oh I get it now.
:lol:

Yep. Funny thing is...this was being reported by all the media until the fucks at Ft. Hood pushed it off the news.

I'm sure David Duke will claim the shooting was a jewish/gay/liberal/obama plot to distract from the tea partiers.
The timing is suspicious. I wouldn't be suprised if this was a zionist backed plot.

One thing that this illustrates is that the media is constantly broadcasting false reports. First is was several men with M16s. They reported that 1 was killed and 2 were in custody.

Now we find out that is was a lone shooter who was wounded and not killed.

No M16s were involved so the anti-assault weapons folks won't have a story. Hopefully for their sakes there was some sort of assault weapon involved so they can ban it.

But from the beginning the FBI claimed it wasn't terror related. That turned out to be wrong because the whole reason for it was a protest against the War on Terror. A deranged former Jordanian who had converted to Islam now an American soldier distraught over being deployed and murdering his fellow soldiers in protest over our illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Where have we heard similar stories before?

Last edited:
:lol:

Yep. Funny thing is...this was being reported by all the media until the fucks at Ft. Hood pushed it off the news.

I'm sure David Duke will claim the shooting was a jewish/gay/liberal/obama plot to distract from the tea partiers.
The timing is suspicious. I wouldn't be suprised if this was a zionist backed plot.

One thing that this illustrates is that the media is constantly broadcasting false reports. First is was several men with M16s. They reported that 1 was killed and 2 were in custody.

Now we find out that is was a lone shooter who was wounded and not killed.

No M16s were involved so the anti-assault weapons folks won't have a story. Hopefully for their sakes there was some sort of assault weapon involved so they can ban it.

But from the beginning the FBI claimed it wasn't terror related. That turned out to be wrong because the whole reason for it was a protest against the War on Terror. A deranged former Jordanian who had converted to Islam now an American soldier distraught over being deployed and murdering his fellow soldiers in protest over our illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Where have we heard similar stories before?

There aren't enough threads covering the shooting?

Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

There are many specifics about her being a nut......the census thing is an example, but you go ahead and follow her. It says everything about you.

You like Bachmann, I am assuming Beck and you probably like Steele. LOL

Tells us eerything we need to know about you.

Perhaps they should pass out the four page "Pamphlet" the republicans put out the first time. YOu know that pamphlet that had NOTHING in it.

The revised one they did is just as bad. That one will actually have more people uninsured in a few years.

Oh yea, the republican plan...either leave it alone or use theirs which is worse.

Wow.

Pathetic.

A lot of the tea bagger movement is borderline treason.

Example?

Forum List

Back