Michelle Bachmanns rally a success at the Capital.

Anyone actually watch any of that rally on TV? What a hoot.

One guy was saying the Pledge of Allegiance and got words wrong.

Then there was that "tanning booth guy" going on about the "Preamble" in the Constitution. Hey, doesn't he know tanning booths cause "skin cancer"?

This was the best and brightest of the Republican Party?????????

The sun is the largest source of skin cancer, you fucking idiot....

Are you the best and brightest of the Democrat Party?????????

Dumb fuck...

Is that all you got?

Tanning booths are worst than the sun.

But Boehner uses a sprayon tan.

It's the only way someone could be that orange.

Talk about "all you got".....
Your criticism of a politician is the color of his skin...artificial or not?
Obama can pick an admitted communist to his staff....but you criticize Boehner's tan.

Glad to see what you.....a supposed American....considers important in our government.

Bachmanns rally was a huge success and people are going through the halls of congress confronting lawmakers about Obamacare as I write this. American Patriots are going to take this country back from the marxist Usurper in Chief. Another rally will be Saturday. The White House is ignoring the voice of the people at their own peril. The people want liberty and freedom which is the heart of America. As usual the liberal in the tank for the Usurper MSM is not reporting this Patriotic movement.

A David Duke fan is a Michelle Bachmann fan. See, there is order in the cosmos.

Seems to me like the far right "wingnuts" as you call them are gaining power, prestige, and momentum.

Not so far right or nutty as you would like to believe. You're the one who's on the edge. We're main stream America.

Oh please. Only in thier own minds. Rational people find them sociopathic.

and you think yourself to be rational do you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeeze guys. These folks were exercising their rights as Americans. If you don't like what the Govt is doing, then get your ass out there and protest make your feeling known. Those idiots in Congress are getting ready to try to pass that crap healthcare bill that will cost us and our great grandkids into the next century. If that isn't enough reason to protest then I never saw one that was. That includes both liberals and conservatives and anyone in between. As for media converage well, I guess it is what it is. If your liberal than you think the teaparies and protests are all about right wing conservatives. You conveniently forget that Dems and Independents are there as well. I guess its all in what you want to believe.

All news networks have their hard news side and their opinion side. Every one. I watch them all. Fox, CNN, MSNBC and I can say that in my opinion Fox is the fairest and most balanced because they do show BOTH sides of an issue. If you want to see only one then I suggest you watch MSNBC. CNN is getting better at showing both sides and I do watch it. Thats just my humble opinion because I do try to see both sides of an issue and then I make up my mind about what I believe. Thats just me.

Jeeze guys. These folks were exercising their rights as Americans. If you don't like what the Govt is doing, then get your ass out there and protest make your feeling known. Those idiots in Congress are getting ready to try to pass that crap healthcare bill that will cost us and our great grandkids into the next century. If that isn't enough reason to protest then I never saw one that was. That includes both liberals and conservatives and anyone in between. As for media converage well, I guess it is what it is. If your liberal than you think the teaparies and protests are all about right wing conservatives. You conveniently forget that Dems and Independents are there as well. I guess its all in what you want to believe.

All news networks have their hard news side and their opinion side. Every one. I watch them all. Fox, CNN, MSNBC and I can say that in my opinion Fox is the fairest and most balanced because they do show BOTH sides of an issue. If you want to see only one then I suggest you watch MSNBC. CNN is getting better at showing both sides and I do watch it. Thats just my humble opinion because I do try to see both sides of an issue and then I make up my mind about what I believe. Thats just me.

When we have our most senior political officials like Pelosi, Reid and Obama ridiculing those that speak their minds expressing opposition to major legislation, it gives people the comfort of expressing their ridicule as well.

Ironically, ALL OF US should be questioning why our elected officials feel they can ridicule ANYONE for exercising their right to free speech....but it seems the left does not care.

it speaks volumes to me as to why they do not care about...AND SUPPORT..... this control grabbing administration.

It seems there is a large group of Americans that have no confidence in their own decision making so they prefer elected officials do it for them.

The tell tale sign? Look at posts on this board....they continually refer to Obama as their "leader"....and they refer to Congress and "their leadership".

They are not our leaders. They are our elected officials. There IS a difference...a BIG difference.

Our leaders are our elders.....those that have experienced all in life and have no agenda when they articulate their opinions.

CaN anyone....left or right....say that Pelosi is more aware of life experiences than their own grandparents?

But Pelosi is a leader.

Pathetic thinking.

Last edited:
Seems to me like the far right "wingnuts" as you call them are gaining power, prestige, and momentum.

Not so far right or nutty as you would like to believe. You're the one who's on the edge. We're main stream America.

Oh please. Only in thier own minds. Rational people find them sociopathic.

and you think yourself to be rational do you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Compared to Michelle and DD? Uh...yes.

A gajillion.

I know...the idea of people actually speaking their mind about government is new to you.
Something to make fun of.

The idea of speaking ones mind about government died on January 20th.

I mean...afterall......Obama is president. What is there to disagree with?

Pathetic.

You do realize who put this together....it was Bachmann, seriously dude. She is freaking nuts and anyone who associates themselves with her are idiots.

9/12 thing....you know the thing with 15 million people in attendance was put together by Beck. He was so ashamed, he didnt even show up for that failure.

Any explanation as to why Bachman suggesting this ralley is deemed as nuts by you?

Was Martin Luther King Jr. a nut to you?

Were those that spoke out and acted in the 1700's nuts to you?

Or are you so drunk with kool-aid that you don't even see what you are saying.

Last edited:
Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

You can't be serious. She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

I already gave a list of quotes.

Worse, she went on about the Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.
Worser - for her, her son joined and has become (gasp) a community organizer.

--------------------

It’s every mother’s worst nightmare: Your child willingly volunteers to work for a shady outfit you suspect of brain-washing — possibly in a bad neighborhood to boot. But this morning the world knows that’s the agony faced by U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, whose son Harrison is a Teach for America volunteer

Bachmann’s son signed on with AmeriCorps program she abhors « Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

-------------

Her crime is being a moron. The crime of the Republican Party is seeing this moron as a "leader" who represents their "values".

I read your list of quotes. Nothing she said showed any signs of her being stupid or traitorous.

Stupid - Worse, she went on about the Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

Stupid - She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

Anti American doesn't always translate into "traitor", but it does translate into "batsh*t crazy".

Barrycare is now on life support.

Harry said it ain't passing this year if ever, and the 'if ever' is becoming more likely by the day.

Maybe Harry and Stretch will stand on the corner handing out 2000+ page "pamphlets" explaining their grand plan....lol

Perhaps they should pass out the four page "Pamphlet" the republicans put out the first time. YOu know that pamphlet that had NOTHING in it.

The revised one they did is just as bad. That one will actually have more people uninsured in a few years.

Oh yea, the republican plan...either leave it alone or use theirs which is worse.

Wow.

How the fuck does that justify putting up a bloated piece of shit bill that we CAN'T AFFORD claiming it to be the saviour of the uninsured?

Wow..

You can't be serious. She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

Worse, she went on about the Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

--------------------

It’s every mother’s worst nightmare: Your child willingly volunteers to work for a shady outfit you suspect of brain-washing — possibly in a bad neighborhood to boot. But this morning the world knows that’s the agony faced by U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, whose son Harrison is a Teach for America volunteer

Bachmann’s son signed on with AmeriCorps program she abhors « Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

-------------

Her crime is being a moron. The crime of the Republican Party is seeing this moron as a "leader" who represents their "values".

I read your list of quotes. Nothing she said showed any signs of her being stupid or traitorous.

Stupid - Worse, she went on about the Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

Stupid - She has publicly complained that members of congress need to be "investigated" for being "anti-American". Shades of McCarthy.

Anti American doesn't always translate into "traitor", but it does translate into "batsh*t crazy".

And of course, Pelosi calling the President a liar is NOT "stupid"
And of course, MANY in congress calling for investigations into the previous administration for WAR CRIMES is NOT "stupid"

Your hypocrisy is not only amusing....it is STUPID

And of course, MANY in congress calling for investigations into the previous administration for WAR CRIMES is NOT "stupid"

Just the fact that Bush sent our troops overseas with old and rusty equipment, is most definitely, in my mind, a "war crime". Conservatives obviously don't see it that way.

Just the fact that Bush sent our troops overseas with old and rusty equipment, is most definitely, in my mind, a "war crime". Conservatives obviously don't see it that way.

....I see what you say......And therefore, those that wish to investigate such war crimes are permitted to do it without criticsm, scorn, and resistance.

The mere fact that this adminisatration has several people with questionable "political affiliations, ideological views, and political stances in the past AND/OR the present" is most definately, in my mind, worthy of an investigation to ensure there are no members of congress or part of our governing administration that have anti-American sentiment.

And therefore, those that wish to investigate should be permitted to do so without criticism, scorn, and resistance.

You see, my intention was not to criticize those that wish to investigate based on their opinions based on fact.....If congress believe the facts are enough to investigate war crimes...I SAY DO IT...although I believe it will result in no charges.

But likewise, regardless of who is the Presidnet, if background searches disclose unusual and questionable pasts of a multitude of people with access to the white house, I see that as enough fact to warrant an investigation.

So does Michelle.

Yet you say it is stupid.

Why? Becuase you dont agree? I dont agree with your war crime sentiment. But I understand your concern......I do not see you as stupid...

I SEE YOU AS ACTING AMERICAN.....

you gotta a problem with that?

Last edited:
Where did anyone with a sane mind get the idea that the Bachmaniacs and the teabaggers are mainstream?

They are not, but inhabit a strange political continent far, far to the right of mainstream America. They are so far away they have to scream to be heard. If they were mainstream, they could talk normally and calmly.

Silly baggers.

Funny, despite the various insults at Michelle throughout this entire thread by the left, no one has been able to come up with a substantial complaint about her. It's just typical insults "she's stupid" "She lies" blah blah blah.

You know, sane people require something called evidence. They dont believe that just repeating something over and over about someone means that is true.

Worse, she went on about he Peace Corp actually being a "re-education" camp run by Obama.

--------------------

-------------

You want to talk morons:lol: Let me see, how about Obama stating that if we pass that stimulus bill, unemployment won't go abouve 8%:lol: It's now 10.2%, I just love the spin they are putting on this, The GDP grew at 3.5%, with 1.5% for the cash for clunkers program, the rest other government programs. It's a ponsi scheme, I pay you $100 to dig a hole in my back yard, and you pay me $100 to dig one in yours and then lets call it growth in GDP.:lol:

His " Flood the basement," economics just is not workin out here. How's all that hopey changey stuff workin for you?

You think he is going to be able to take over our health care now? You better think again, not after the slaughter that went on in the Virginia and New Jersey elections and especially that jobs report today. If I were a democrat congress person, I would be ditching that Sunday vote, come up with a great excuse not to be there.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where did anyone with a sane mind get the idea that the Bachmaniacs and the teabaggers are mainstream?

They are not, but inhabit a strange political continent far, far to the right of mainstream America. They are so far away they have to scream to be heard. If they were mainstream, they could talk normally and calmly.

Silly baggers.

I am going to another tea party tomorrow, and I can't wait to see your posts after the 2010 elections when this country goes red from sea to shining sea.:lol:

How's that hopey changey stuff workin out for ya? Got a job?:lol:

Last edited:

Silly baggers.

We woke up to 54% of Americans NOT wanting a public option today. Please explain how the majority is not mainstream.

Silly baggers.

We woke up to 54% of Americans NOT wanting a public option today. Please explain how the majority is not mainstream.

54%....hmmm.....54%......where did I hear that before?

Oh yeah...Obama won with 54% of the vote.....a HUGE margin of victory as the left continuously say.

But now it is not deemed as a significant majority.

Interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back