Michele Bachmann Granted Swiss Citizenship

What is the reason behind having a Swiss bank account? Avoiding U.S. taxes.

Pretty anti-American of Bishop Romney, wouldn't you say?

If you can explain how one can avoid paying taxes on declared accounts, I'd love to hear it. Because it's ridiculous. I have an offshore account.... just like many other Americans - we are not 'avoiding' paying taxes... we are maximizing efficiency. It's no big deal - unless you are a petty, bitter individual.

:laugh:

Yea, I can appreciate how an idiot would find it funny. You tell me.... I'm a US Citizen. I earn income that does not come from the US. It is money that has never been in the US, has nothing to do with the US Government. It is earned on overseas investments. It has jack shit to do with the US Government.... UNTIL I bring it into the US. Then, it becomes the US Government's business... and it is then that I pay taxes on it. That is not fucking rocket science, at least it isn't to me... perhaps it is to you. That says more about you than it does about a perfectly legal system. As long as the account is declared (as is Romney's and as is mine)... there is no way money can be 'hidden'. Twit.

Lugar loses, NC outlaws same sex marriages, intelligence leak, Holder facing contempt of congress and a self described political junky talk about Michelle Bachmann? OK, she gets dual citizenship.

Lugar loses, NC outlaws same sex marriages, intelligence leak, Holder facing contempt of congress and a self described political junky talk about Michelle Bachmann? OK, she gets dual citizenship.

Have to keep the people distracted from the news.

So far this week Nazis took over Greece. Communists took over France. China was got shipping supplements made from ground up babies. An administration official quotes Karl Marx. And This was what happened till yesterday. I havent seen todays news. Im expecting something crazy. Its been crazy so far.

But we shouldnt think of these real problems.

Can we all say Hypocrite. Now think free health care for her family.
:eusa_whistle:
I hesitate to call her a bitch because that is an insult to the female dogs.

Can we all say Hypocrite. Now think free health care for her family.
:eusa_whistle:
I hesitate to call her a bitch because that is an insult to the female dogs.

'Free' healthcare?

Idiot.

Really?You and your ilk seem to use that phrase quite easily. Must be in your group.
Think about what this lying bitch is doing and then try to form a rational educated idea of what she is doing.

If you can explain how one can avoid paying taxes on declared accounts, I'd love to hear it. Because it's ridiculous. I have an offshore account.... just like many other Americans - we are not 'avoiding' paying taxes... we are maximizing efficiency. It's no big deal - unless you are a petty, bitter individual.

Im going to take that as a concession that you cant argue against her.
I'm laughing at her euphemism.

Don't worry - I'll get back to laughing at you soon.

Yea, I can appreciate how an idiot would find it funny. You tell me.... I'm a US Citizen. I earn income that does not come from the US. It is money that has never been in the US, has nothing to do with the US Government. It is earned on overseas investments. It has jack shit to do with the US Government.... UNTIL I bring it into the US. Then, it becomes the US Government's business... and it is then that I pay taxes on it. That is not fucking rocket science, at least it isn't to me... perhaps it is to you. That says more about you than it does about a perfectly legal system. As long as the account is declared (as is Romney's and as is mine)... there is no way money can be 'hidden'. Twit.
Are you paying taxes to the country you are residing in, or are you a tax cheat on two continents?

Last edited:

Have to keep the people distracted from the news.

So far this week Nazis took over Greece. Communists took over France. China was got shipping supplements made from ground up babies. An administration official quotes Karl Marx. And This was what happened till yesterday. I havent seen todays news. Im expecting something crazy. Its been crazy so far.

But we shouldnt think of these real problems.

Typical wingnut: always getting it wrong.

The far-Left group beat out the far-Right group, and has the legislative advantage.

Are you paying taxes to the country you are residing in, or are a tax cheat on two continents?

I'm not a tax cheat anywhere on earth.... but you are an overly emotional twit.

I pay taxes in the UK on income I earn in the UK. If anyone has a claim on my overseas income, why not the British? Fact is.... no country has a claim in my money until I bring it into that country. I pay my taxes - both in the UK and in the US. I can understand your resentment of people who are more successful than you...but you really should try not to let it affect your ability to reason. Assuming you have an ability to reason, that is.

Congresswoman Bachmann's husband is of Swiss descent

Michelle misunderstood. Her husband is of Swish descent, not Swiss.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

True but it makes it easier to hide and access

Only if one breaks the law. Americans are required, by law, to declare all overseas accounts. But you've never been one to stick to facts - you prefer to create facts. Lying hack.

Only declare that they have them, and declare any interest, dividend, gain they had from them.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

All Swiss citizens are required to participate in their national health insurance plan, which is very good. After all of Michele's talking down such plans, how will she deal with that? Of course she already has government health care here in the US.

she also has a family farm subsidized by that big bad government and a husband who makes his living from medicare money... also from that big bad government. lol.

Michele Bachmann Granted Swiss Citizenship

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has been granted citizenship in Switzerland. :eusa_whistle:

Becky Rogness, a spokeswoman for the conservative congresswoman, said in a statement, "Congresswoman Bachmann's husband is of Swiss descent so she has been eligible for dual-citizenship since they got married in 1978." She added, "However, recently some of their children wanted to exercise their eligibility for dual-citizenship so they went through the process as a family."
<more>

Why does Michele Bachmann hate America?

Last edited:
True but it makes it easier to hide and access

Only if one breaks the law. Americans are required, by law, to declare all overseas accounts. But you've never been one to stick to facts - you prefer to create facts. Lying hack.

Only declare that they have them, and declare any interest, dividend, gain they had from them.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

No, I'm not. I hadn't realized I was talking to the brain dead. Your stupid is painful.

How does that work? I thought Americans were taxed on worldwide income net of tax treaties.

Forum List

Back